Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 11:45 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:55 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:47 am

» Usada Pekora - The Evil Rabbit
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:38 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 3 Bots

Tailslover13

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto - Page 7 Empty Re: Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2024 5:37 am

Trini had enjoyed victory over many women before Ayane who had dared to challenge her belly to belly. It seemed that her nationally-recognized exercise videos had made her something of a target for women who were proud of their abdominal musculature. She had made a few friends and a few rivals along the way, and while she wished Ayane would be the former, she felt a growing sense of certainty that she would instead be the latter. The Japanese woman did not seem prepared to handle defeat well at all.

Moving in the hug, Trini would thrust her belly forward once, twice, three times, battering Ayane's abs with each thrust. For several seconds after each collision, it felt as though they could very well meld together, as warm flesh, slick with sweat, slid and grinded together. Then Trini would find a sweet spot where she could maximize damage to Ayane's abs, and would flex her own set to their maximum toughness, chewing up her opponent's belly bit by bit. Then she pulled to the side and grinded her abs very slowly, brutally across Ayane's from right to left, as if trying to pull those muscles off of the woman's body altogether; and then she would repeat the same motion from the opposite direction, the whole time staring into Ayane's eyes and daring her to keep up.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto - Page 7 Empty Re: Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 09, 2024 3:48 am

Ayane wasn't some plaything for anyone to mess with and think they could own her she would try and control the fight from here by going after Trini's belly from any angle Trini tried to fight her from. The Empress felt Trini tried to go for certain angles and Ayane would turn or adjust her body to make sure she was prepared to meet her there and thrusting at her core, she felt her body for any signs of weakness and kept grinding her abs against her to try and see what she could force out of her. She did start to notice a spat that seemed to be getting reactions from Trini, one that even when looking at her was always met with Trini changing course. It wasn't an easy spot since she was still feeling toughness but...

Ayane decided to test it out a little and focused by pushing into Trini then thrusting her core in the center and trying to force her to feel it then she would lean up to try and grind upward before slightly lowering her focus to go down. The entire time she would wait before she would focusing on the center again, seeing how Trini reacted to her attacks for any signs she was hitting something that might work.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 20, 2024 4:16 pm

The two foes were locked into a mutually inescapable position now, attempting the same tactics on each other, neither of them willing or able to back down. If a belly broke, its owner would be helpless to escape from the tight, tight hug, and the other woman would be free to finish her off at her leisure. Trini recognized this, felt the adrenaline pumping through her veins.

"Nnh..." she grunted, in response to one of Ayane's thrusts. The Japanese woman was good, but Trini could feel her opponent's belly getting grinded down, a softer and more sensitive spot seeming to emerge between the dense packs of muscle with each grinding pass. Trini concentrated on it, thrusting her abs hardest into that exact spot and making sure to keep them tight for maximum grinding damage. She kept her eyes locked on Ayane's, watching for even the slightest reaction on her face. This battle was a marathon, not a sprint, so even the smallest twitch would do, and Trini would not be afraid to experiment in attacking the weak spot, as she would suddenly switch from left and right grinding to up and down to see what kind of different reaction that might bring.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue May 21, 2024 3:59 am

Grinding against a plebeian was insulting but the eye contact insulted her even more, somehow this fool thought she could still win this fight now that they had turned it into this grindfest. Ayane refused to consider defeat now and pulled Trini in tight to try and find the perfect moment to crush her, making sure that no one could escape or back out. She kept an iron grip on her waist while trying to iron out the muscles to Trini's belly and leave nothing left but the opening she could crush it with. She started to feel little openings every time Trini met hers to bash it against.

She just needed to find the right one, pushing her abs against Trini's lower belly and rolling it up until they reached the top and then she would swivel to the side to do the same thing, trying to flatten the midsection completely to test it out before she would focus in on her previously, noticing the grunts Trini was giving her around that area and thinking that might be the spot to choose. Feeling her own muscles bristle against Trini's, Ayane would tighten the hug and pull herself closer, resisting the urge not to puke at being this close. Knowing this deviant she might say something about a kiss or something else to make the Empress hurl.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 25, 2024 10:15 pm

As Trini switched to vertical grinding, Ayane switched to horizontal grinding, which seemed to the American woman to be a good sign. It meant that the Empress was trying to match her pace—that the high-and-mighty woman was following her lead. That, coupled with the slightly soft spots which Trini could occasionally find during the brutal belly-on-belly press, suggested that her foe was approaching a breaking point.

Not a moment too soon, really. Trini wasn't too proud to admit that she herself was gassed. Ayane didn't seem to want to break the hug, and that was okay with Trini. She tightened her arms around her opponent, mighty biceps flexing, the warmth of Ayane's waist spreading over her arms as they dug in. With the bearhug as tight as possible, Trini leaned in, her nose pressing against Ayane's, her breath washing over the other woman's face and vice versa, her eyes not blinking as they stared each other down.

It was just a matter of squeezing and grinding now. By swapping from horizontal to vertical grinding whenever their opponent did, both women could ensure that each of them was dealing maximum damage to the other, with the friction from the contrasting directions hurting them both equally. Only the stronger abs would survive.

Trini just took a deep breath and kept grinding, swapping from left-to-right to up-and-down ever few seconds, focusing on the softest spot she had found in Ayane's musculature...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 3:08 am

Ayane pushed against Trini and increased her grinding, pushing into the weak spots she felt. She was encouraged by Trini's exhaustion, telling her that the fight was about endurance in more than just ab forms. All of which Ayane was superior in and she began to smile even when Trini deigned to get close to her, close enough that she could feel her disgusting breath without asking for permission. Ayane ignored it, knowing that she had a little more to go and would give her a tight squeeze while pressing into Trini's belly, the lack of space and the tight squeezing was going to slowly break Trini soon enough.

Pulling Trini up and into Ayane's rotation to strengthen the bearhug and the ab grinding Ayane tries to keep things in her favor by forcing Trini to have limited room to shake her body while Ayane could continue to grinding against Trini or if Trini tried to slow her down too just press into Trini instead, no matter what her body was superior so she could win.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7