Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

1 - Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl Empty Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:26 am

Fallon Terrazas vs. Kyoko Akan: #1 vs. #2 Strongest Abs in the World (Rankings Disputed)

Texas Style Belly Death Match

Rules: Every attack must target the opponent's abdomen. To win, a fighter must pin her opponent in a belly-to-belly body pin for a 3-count, then wait an additional 10-count before being declared the last woman standing.

Halloween 2022:

Sometimes, it wasn't easy to muster up the powerful, burning desire to give another woman a beating. Tonight, Fallon found herself with no shortage of motivation.

Kyoko didn't like Fallon's favorite restaurant near their apartment in Tokyo.

Kyoko sometimes forgot when it was her turn to take out the trash.

Kyoko insisted on wearing pajamas to bed even in the middle of summer, when it was hot both inside and outside the apartment and she would have been so much more comfortable just sleeping in her underwear.

The two of them had been dating for almost three years, and in the last year had gone from spending about half of their time sleeping at each other's apartments to pooling their resources and getting their own place together. Fallon was intensely, stupidly, head-over-heels in love with Kyoko, but living together would bring even the most devoted couples new challenges. Lucky for the two of them they had the perfect arena—literally—for settling their differences in a constructive fashion.

There wasn't any specific dispute which brought them into the ring tonight, other than the dispute which had been ongoing since the very first time they laid eyes on each other: who had the right to claim her abs as the strongest in the world, and who would have to settle for second best?

Fallon Terrazas:

For Fallon, that single question was reason enough to punch her girlfriend a few hundred times in the stomach until she was laid out flat on her back on the canvas. It would be a week before Kyoko could even breathe without feeling discomfort in that broken belly, but Fallon would make sure to give her plenty of ab massages and help to nurse her back to health. Trash talk to this effect had already started in the locker room, which Fallon had insisted the two of them share; they didn't have any secrets to keep from each other, after all. They both knew what the other was capable of. They trained together every single day.

Fallon bounded down the ramp and into the ring at not-quite-full speed, hands on her hips and abs already flexed to show off how the best belly in the world had, in the last few weeks, become even tougher. Sleek and polished like a diamond, Fallon's belly glistened under the arena lights, a beacon for her girlfriend to enter so that they could get this belly war started!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

1 - Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl Empty Re: Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:10 am

The last time they'd fought Kyoko had been a lot less seasoned, while still a traveling wrestler with years of experience, what she'd learned now made her pale in comparison to her old self. The same could be said for who she was facing today, but a lot could be said to be different. For one, back then Fallon had a girlfriend in the wrestling business while Kyoko told herself it was better to leave things like that outside of wrestling. And she did until she got to know Fallon better, and found that Fallon was hitting on her, and that she was flirting back without realizing it, and by then the only thing keeping them apart was Kyoko not being aware that Fallon was single. Once that ended three years ago, Kyoko hadn't looked back and started the three best years of her life. They'd been painful ones after a hard workout or a night in the bedroom that didn't involve sleep, or anywhere they decided to get playful but it was mostly fun, they had interests outside of simply punching one another, they could make each other laugh and try new things and had become better people for knowing each other. Of course they still had one good reason to keep punching one another, they had to decide who's abs were better. Kyoko had already lost count of the many contests that had ended in her favor or Fallon's, after you both reach 10 or 20 it stops mattering, all that matters is who won last time. One thing that hadn't changed in those three years was that the last official match between them the day they first met was the only match, and Fallon won it. It was something she loved to bring up in arguments and now it was going to be the one thing she finally came to end, putting herself in the win column officially instead of just behind closed doors or in the local gym.

Spoiler:

Like her girlfriend Kyoko came out to applause but moved quickly, letting her body show off by strutting down to the ring. Each step being a new opportunity to flex and show off her abs, until she was at the ring, where she turned around and got on the ring apron, leaning back and letting the cameras linger on her rock hard abs, the kind she'd use to endure Fallon's best shot and keep going until she broke. Kyoko leaned back and would go inside the ring to face the brunette, looking her over as if she was seeing her for the first time. "It's been too long since I've seen you in that outfit. I've really got to get you in the ring more, this is sexier than anything else you put on." Kyoko said, doing nothing to hide how much she was checking Fallon out before she did a twirl in front of the brunette, letting her see more of her outfit and look, and somehow looking better than ever herself.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

1 - Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl Empty Re: Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:45 am

Fallon had tried her best to keep track of the overall record between herself and Kyoko, but it had ultimately become impossible to do. Did interrupted contests count towards the record, and did they count as draws or for whoever had the advantage? What about belly play in the bedroom—did it matter who got in more punches over the course of the night? Over a year into their relationship, Fallon had tracked at least twenty wins for each of them, and just as many draws. Now that they lived together, their contests had grown so frequent that trying to keep up with them was completely hopeless, a distraction which could actually hurt Fallon's chances in the contests themselves.

Fallon's eyes tracked Kyoko intently as the purple-haired woman made her way down the ramp and into the ring. They had been together in the locker room less than a minute earlier, but something about watching Kyoko enter the ring hit different than seeing her backstage. Seeing her under the bright lights drove home just how much Kyoko's body had been honed in the last three years. When they first encountered each other, neither of them could have been said to be ripped, though their sleek and firm bellies had held incredible strength nonetheless. Now Kyoko was sporting a full-on six-pack, one which could only be rivaled by Fallon's own. She smiled and laughed. Having each other as training partners was an absolutely perfect system.

As Kyoko complimented her look and twirled to let Fallon check her out, the brunette would slide up against Kyoko, getting into one of her favorite positions: spooning Kyoko from behind, grinding up against the purple-haired woman's nice, firm butt, while her arms wrapped around Kyoko's middle to rest hands affectionately on those sculpted abs, holding onto her like the proud partner of an expectant mother in some cheesy Christmas card. "You better think it's sexy. You're the one who bought it for me," Fallon teased, smooching Kyoko's ear as she talked.

"I thought I was gonna, like, regret this not being a bikini match...but I don't really mind it," she added, one hand sliding down to pluck at the waistband of Kyoko's shorts, fingertips pressing on her lower belly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:27 am

The twirl baited Fallon to come close and spoon her, pulling her close and rubbing herself against her butt, the place she knew Fallon loved the most besides her belly. Her hands of course were around that feeling the tight abs that Kyoko had honed all her life. First it was her best friend Andy who helped make them stronger and while the blonde had been crucial to her early years Fallon had pushed her even further, due to being closer to Kyoko in pure ab strength and the contests between them going harder than most of Kyoko's bouts with Andy. Kyoko would shake her hips and rub her butt against Fallon while her hands reached up and wrapped around her head as Fallon pointed out that Kyoko loved her outfit because she got it for her. "Money well spent." Kyoko said giggling when she was kissed.

"If you want bikini's we have a pool for that, a ring gets you in that and me in this...Yeah I love seeing you in the ring." Kyoko said before she would slide over and turn so that she was facing Fallon and this time when she shook her hips she rubbed abs against abs. "You haven't gotten a chance to see me with this on much, I used to be upset about that but now I'm glad you get to see me like this first, I feel great." Kyoko said her hand running down Fallon's side and then coming up to her face to caress her cheek.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:00 pm

Fallon knew that Kyoko was trying to entice her, and she was more than happy to take the bait. It gave her the chance to play with Kyoko's abs, her favorite part of her girlfriend, and grind on Kyoko's lycra-clad butt, her second favorite body part. Kissing Kyoko's ear even got her nice and close to all that luscious, cascading purple hair which might have even been her third favorite part of the Belly Queen! This was bliss.

Of course, they had plenty of time for fooling around every single night, or at least whenever Kyoko was in the mood for it, which was pleasantly often nowadays. As Kyoko pointed out, they were in the ring, they were decked out in battle attire, and they had some business to take care of. As the Japanese woman wiggled around so that they would be face to face, Fallon flexed her abs and moved her hips, and their bellies rippled against each other as they both showed off for each other and challenged each other, body to body. Fallon moved one hand to Kyoko's back, rubbing it upward through her long hair, and the other hand held onto her girlfriend's hip.

"I see you in this attire pretty often, every time you're in the ring with Andy or some other girl. Now I finally got you to, like, pay attention to your poor girlfriend and get back in the ring with me!" Fallon teased, leaning in to give Kyoko another kiss, this one a quick peck on the lips. "And after I beat you, I'm gonna pay you a lot of special attention tonight...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:16 am

Kyoko rolled her eyes at Fallon, who was happily enjoying every part of Kyoko, especially the abs she never got sick of. "Glad I could finally get you back in a ring where most people are supposed to be punching one another." Kyoko said taking the kiss, one of millions from her girlfriend but still all special to her. Once they broke it they went back to taunting one another, as they had already expected to do. "I'm not losing to in the ring twice, and I'm going to enjoy carrying you out of this ring since for once you'll be too tired to protest or punch me for it." Kyoko said nuzzling with Fallon for another second before she broke things off with her.

"AFW needs to see what the Belly Queen is capable of, I can't coast off wins to Da Xia and Cecilia to remind them I have the best abs in the world." Kyoko said as she would take her corner, ready to show Fallon that she wasn't going to lose again. While they had traded wins outside of AFW the only one most fans knew about was the one when she was new here and she wouldn't let it be the only thing they saw.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:27 am

Fallon put a little bit of extra "oomph" into the kiss, like she was punching Kyoko's mouth with her own, then laughed and stuck her tongue out as she pulled away and Kyoko kept taunting her. "Yeah, we're supposed to be punching each other, so is there something that's, like, distracting you?" she teased, giving her girlfriend's shoulders a playful shove as Kyoko broke away completely to back off toward her own corner. As they separated, Fallon showed exactly what was probably distracting Kyoko as she arched her back and wiggled her abs like a belly dancer.

"It's the same thing that's always distracting you, right? The best set of abs in the world." Fallon moved back to her own corner, as well, walking backwards to keep her eyes on Kyoko the whole time. "Which are mine, by the way. In case that wasn't clear. As we know, the list goes Fallon, then Kyoko, then maybe Andy, or Amy, or Odessa..." She shrugged, indicating she wasn't sure who was third on that list, and that it wasn't necessarily so important. What was important was the ordering of numbers one and two. Fallon Terrazas and Kyoko Akan.

The referee girl motioned to both of them to check if they were ready. Fallon grinned and gave a thumbs up, bouncing on the lowest ropes, flexing her abs one more time to show them off. Then, when the bell rang, she would bounce off the ropes and propel herself forward, rushing to meet her girlfriend in the middle of the ring again with a fist aimed right at her belly button!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:13 am

Kyoko knew it was time to actually get ready, she'd been dying for the chance to get her hands on Fallon in the ring and beat that belly until Fallon was on her knees. As crude as that sounded about her girlfriend, she knew similar thoughts stirred in Fallon, probably with something like kissing added to it. "The best set that doesn't belong to the Belly Queen herself, least we can agree 3rd isn't Lena." Kyoko said. Taking a jab at her list that she didn't agree with before getting to her corner to start this. She could only stand to not be punching Fallon now for so long, and was ready to go the moment the ref got the okay from both of them and rang the bell.

Kyoko rushed in to meet Fallon head on and when she did she would throw a punch at the center of Fallon's hardened core ready to tenderize it with however many punches she needed. "Ouhh." Kyoko huffed as she was punched at the same time. Her abs took the hard punch well, and she found her abs had improved well enough even if she couldn't stop her body from wincing. Her fist found those familiar abs and she felt like she was going to go crazy if she didn't touch them again, going with a left this time and hitting the belly button.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:48 pm

"Hey, don't say it like that about Lena. She's getting plenty of good boxing training from her girlfriend, the same way you get it from me!" The two of them were often going back and forth like this, and of course the real dispute was about which of them had the better set of abs, even if their friends and rivals came up in the course of conversation. Fallon was happy to admit that Kyoko's belly was far beyond the level of everyone else's except her own. The two of them had been very evenly matched in their first encounter, and over years spent training together and testing each other, they had picked up similar habits in exercise and diet which had honed their abs into near-mirror images of each other.

As Fallon threw her punch to Kyoko's belly button, she felt Kyoko's fist hit her abs at the same time. "Uunh." Kyoko was strong, and the punch hurt, but Fallon's abs were not going to break for just one punch, or a hundred punches. She flinched as she took the blow, but didn't stop moving after that. She switched to her left arm, pivoting and putting rotational momentum into another hard punch right to the core of her girlfriend's chiseled tummy.

"Ooof," Fallon groaned, taking a hard punch to her belly button at the same time as she threw her second punch. Again, it hurt. Again, her abs held up well under the onslaught. She kept her eyes on Kyoko's face as she took in a quick breath, smiled, and threw a third punch, switching back to her right hand to bash Kyoko's navel again with a hard straight punch.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:55 am

"She still sucks at boxing, with the addition that she's still better than Andy at wrestling and mma. Something I'll need to help you find when you're forced to see that my abs are stronger tonight." Kyoko said. While she sometimes found the back and forth annoying she could still find time to indulge it. She wanted to get to punching Fallon but s he was still her GF, and that meant she often wanted to talk and do other things besides punch her, if only to remind Fallon she loved her for far more than just her abs. She had the rest of the night planned after her victory to cheer the brunette up, so she couldn't let herself have egg on her face by losing tonight and it was those thoughts that fueled her punches and her core into not giving up. Much had changed since they last met and one thing that was clear was that Kyoko could really take some hits before she struggled.

"Gnngh." Kyoko groaned as another punch hit her, the two going back and forth trying to bash the others belly until it was mush but finding a hard path of abs and muscles blocking the way to the center. Kyoko could go up but the solar plexus felt like a cheap shot here, it was of course the weakest part of the stomach and Kyoko wanted to indulge herself on the stronger parts. Instead she would go lower and try to hit Fallon just below her navel now since she knew that it was full of hard muscles that she would have much more fun saying she broke with her punches.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next