Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

Arkham, JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jenny Masters vs Biyerna Luna vs Yona Giovanni

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Jenny Masters vs Biyerna Luna vs Yona Giovanni - Page 3 Empty Re: Jenny Masters vs Biyerna Luna vs Yona Giovanni

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:09 am

Biyerna actually stood her ground against Jenny’s attempt to tackle her to the floor. However, she was not immune to the brutal assault she was receiving from a now sober Jenny. Biyerna was able to hold off the brutal assault for now but she would be taken to the outside to take a breather.

Biyerna was taking her breather on the outside of the ring and would be watching what was going on in the ring. She was abiding her time and allowing both of her opponent to knock each other out.

Back to top Go down

Jenny Masters vs Biyerna Luna vs Yona Giovanni - Page 3 Empty Re: Jenny Masters vs Biyerna Luna vs Yona Giovanni

Post by Cleomori Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:16 am

Yona realized that this was a better time than ever to get a breather herself, swiftly kicking herself outside of the ring, down on the cold, hard floor. She wasn't sure if that was any better, but it was a start. She began to stand back up, slapping the pain away as she smacked her face repeatedly. She stayed idly by, waiting to see what her two opponents would do next. It managed to put two-in-two together that Jenny's real target was Yona, but she was purposely attacking Biyerna as the obsessive drunk saw her as a distraction to her time with Yona. She smirked, the start of a comeback in the midst. She didn't try to bring attention to herself, but she was waiting for the right moment to pounce. Then again, she understood that her plan wasn't hers alone. They all seemed to be waiting for the two others to get distracted, so it was a matter of time before they figured out that she was missing from the ring.
Cleomori
Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:19 am

"come here bitch!" Jenny didnt care at all of yona She wanted to make Biyerna paying for hurting Her cute girl. She jumped from the ropes and splashed on Biyerna wanting to continue the assault.."here i come.. i Will destroy you!"
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:22 am

Biyerna was ready for Jenny as she watched her jump off the ropes. She then grabbed her in midair and held her for a few seconds. She then slammed the back of her head into the ring post before tossing her onto the floor.

Biyerna then turned her attention to Yona. She then started walking towards Yona, ready to deliver some punishment to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:31 am

Yona stared in amazement, pleasantly surprised at her brutality. However, she'd quickly snap out of it as she noticed the girl approaching her. Physically, there was no way she wouldn't end up like Jenny, who at this point was probably dead, so she decided to slide underneath Biyerna, silently leaping onto her back and replicating a perfect black widow submission. The Dutch woman almost managed to stop her indirectly due to her rather stiff and muscular body, but even so, Yona promptly applied more strength to her assault, causing the bitch to bend to her will.
Cleomori
Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:37 am

"Arghhh my head.... It hurts so much...oh.. my flask.. GLU GLU GLU..." Jenny drank all the rest of Her flask, now She was really drunk.. She started to get up very slowly, but She had time since the other two were busy. After that She would slowly get to them and actually helped yona with Her submission! "Yea.. HIC!! lets punish this shit girl...Hic!"
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:39 am

Yona glared back at her, unamused at her simp-ery.
Cleomori
Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:50 am

Biyerna scream in pain as Yona forced her into a black widow hold. She tried her best to keep her composure but she was getting stretched good. It would not help that her other opponent was helping her in this hold. However, she might have a break with what’s going on.

Biyerna noticed that Yona was not impressed with Jenny helping her out in the hold. This would distract Yona from applying more pressure to the hold. She took advantage of the distraction and hip tossed her onto the floor, getting out of the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:20 pm

"Come here hic!" Jenny didn't care of Yona and took Biyerna by the hair again. "Now take this u mean girl...hic!" She locked Biyerna intona full Nelson,hoping that yona wouldnt interrupt It... "You can't punish cute girls with me watching!"
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:56 pm

Yona was tossed back onto the floor, naturally retreating from the far stronger opponent. She planned to follow up with another submission hold, but suddenly, Jenny interfered. It gave the undead brunette some time to plan her next move, which she immediately shrugged off, joining in with the drunk weirdo. She sent a hard kick to Biyerna's stomach, hoping that it was strong enough to make the Dutch fighter collapse onto Jenny—basically killing two birds with one stone.
Cleomori
Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next