Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rich girls encounter; clash of personalities!

2 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Rich girls encounter; clash of personalities! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rich girls encounter; clash of personalities!

Post by Jessica Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:42 pm

Well, at least Hisako didnt seem to be mad or something after getting such a sudden challenge. But now, it was time to proppose the terms of the match... "Well... You see... I was expecting... I wanted to ask you... If it could be... you know..." She gulped heavily before finally announcing what she had in mind for the fight. "... A bed-wrestling match?" Maria blushed darkly, looking away and scratching her cheek.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Rich girls encounter; clash of personalities! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rich girls encounter; clash of personalities!

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:55 pm

Hisako was starting to get a little annoyed with how much she was stumbling over her words, and blushing. "Just spit it out!" She snapped as Maria continued to stutter. "Ugh.. I can't stand girls that stutter like you do." She said, then huffed as she finally heard her challenge, and started to smile once more. "Hmm... I've heard about this type of match before, although I'm not exactly familiar with how it's done. Mind ex-" She stopped when she realized her talking about the rules would just lead to more stuttering and stammering. "...Got a rulebook I could read or something? Preferrably without stammers?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:36 pm

"Oh, yeaah! I got a little book explaining it in my locker." She replied, immediatly turning around and heading to her locker. She opened it in a matter of seconds and pulled out a manual explaining all kind of wrestling matches' rules. The page where it explained bed-wrestling matches had a small mark on the upper right corner so she could recognise it. Maria had been reading about this kind of matches, and she'd really love to actually be in one.

She came back to Hisako and handed the little book to the blonde girl. "Here!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:02 pm

Hisako blinked when she didn't even seem fazed by Hisako's words. She took the book, and started to read the rules. "Hmm... interesting..." She muttered to herself, then closed up the book to look back at her. "All right, count me in.." She said. "Fair warning though, I get rough in the ring. If you can't handle it, don't even bother accepting."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:26 pm

Maria giggled when Hisako accepted to fight her in such an 'intimate' kind of match. She blushed lightly as she imagined herself wearing her pajamas and getting into a match with Hisako. Anyways, not even the blonde's warning will make her change her mind. Maria nodded her head. "Of course I accept! No matter the result, I just want to have fun!" She cheerfully said, smirking widely at Hisako. "Soo... where should we do it..?" She asked, not really sure if she should invite Hisako over. If she did, she'd find out she wasnt that rich.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Hisako nodded a little. "We'll do it on my bed, I suppose." She replied, and started to walk out of the locker room. "Follow me." She ordered.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:30 pm

"Uhhmmm.. Yes!" Maria nodded her head and turned around, going to pick her bag from the locker and closing it strongly. She was so excited! Fortunetely, she always carried her wrestling pajamas around. You never know when a challenger might appear! She put it on her shoulder and walked right behind Hisako, keeping herself from hopping up and down in excitement. It'd be way too childish if she did so, and Hisako might not like it.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:37 pm

Hisako continued to walk down the hall, until she found the room she had claimed as her own for now. She unlocked it, and opened up the door, letting Maria in first before shutting the door behind her. The bed had white silk sheets, and was fairly high off the ground. Roughly 3 feet. There was more than enough room to wrestle on the bed, however, the bed itself looking like one of the softest around. The bed also had a canopy that was climbable, for small splashes on top of one another. She stretched her arms over her head. "What do you think?" She asked her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:46 pm

Maria entered the room. Once in, she stopped a few steps away from the door. She looked the place from up to down, from left to right. It was awesome! The bed, the canopies, everything! Now all that was left was to get into her wrestling attire. She turned to face Hisako and lifted her bag a little bit. "May I use your bathroom? I need to put my pajamas on." She politely asked for permission. It'd be too rude if she just walked in and used the restroom like if she was at her own place.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:40 pm

Hisako nodded a little. "Yeah, go on ahead..." She replied, waiting until she ran off into the bathroom before she started to undress herself. She slid off her shirt, and her skirt, leaving herself in a frilly white bra and panties combo. She took a slow deep breath as she began calisthenics, waiting for Maria to come out from the bathroom.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next