Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yona Giovanni: Side Stories, Part I: The Referee

Go down

Yona Giovanni: Side Stories, Part I: The Referee Empty Yona Giovanni: Side Stories, Part I: The Referee

Post by Cleomori Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:04 pm

Hi! For anyone that has an interest in fighting Yona Giovanni, this is not necessary viewing. These posts are basically my way of filling in the gaps in her plot that I've been frustrated with. I know it's dumb to worry so much about my plot points, but as a writer, I don't think I could go an entire day without clearing up my story!)

Yona was finding a pattern in her bouts, despite their inconsistency. Specifically, whenever she had her mask taken during a bout, the referee would quickly replace it. It wasn't always the same man, but for the most part, she was rescued by a disheveled, blonde gentleman. She was never able to get a good look at his features because he was always arriving amid the thick of the conflict. She had little opportunity to linger on it, and at the end of the match, she was too fatigued to follow him. Not this time, however. She didn't lose her mask during her spar with Javelin, but he was in attendance, proctoring the very effortless event.
Yona chased after the referee when her opponent was sprawled, bloodied, and unconscious, fuelled by her mounting bloodlust from her previous clashes. The brunette was taken aback by the size of the AFW building as the Greek wrestler followed him from one corridor to the next. Scrambling to keep up with the blonde through the maze-like pathways of the frigid, industrial corridors felt like it spanned eons. She couldn't catch her breath, but she had wanted to find out what he was up to.
She left a sufficient distance for it to seem as if she hadn't been following him, so when he reached adequate proximity, she ran over to him, hoping to simply jump the man in weariness for the full marathon he forced her to run. Instead, she smashed her face against a dead end, much to her disbelief. Her nose bled as it collided with the wall. She groaned and collapsed, leaving her unconscious for an hour. She eventually woke up, frantically regaining consciousness and dragging herself up. The referee was standing behind her, knife in hand, before she could turn around and find her way out.
Yona shrieked, turning her back against the wall. She tried to explain herself in the face of a deadly weapon, but she couldn't come up with a single excuse that'd make sense. However, she didn't need to say anything, as the man did most of the talking for her.
"Hello, Master Yona, or should I say.. Ms. Heisenberg. What brings you here?"
"How do you know my identity?! Who are you?! Why are you helping me?!?"
"Woah-Woah-Woah, slow down! All will be answered when the time comes. For now, just see me as an ally."
"That's not much of a satisfying answer!"
"You're a small piece in a bigger puzzle, believe me. Best leave the search for answers to the adults, master."
"Why are you calling me master?! If I were, you'd be answering my questions!"
"Don't search into my identity anymore, I'm no more than a watcher of your story. I serve you, and I hope to serve you well when the time comes. Adios, Yonavichi."
"Yona..-Vichi?"

By then, he stopped answering her questions, walking away, confident that Yona wouldn't pursue the topic any further. In the end, she was left with more questions than answers in this world that just happens to be expanding around her, without any guidance for the center of it all: Yona Giovanni.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down