Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Early Morning Blues

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Early Morning Blues - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Morning Blues

Post by Yori Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:05 am

Leah's reply came in a meandering stream of consciousness, her words painting a picture of her upbringing as a military child. "Yuh-huh. My dad is in the Air Force. We moved around a long time when I was growing up... I guess they still move around. Mom and Dad are back stateside now, but they were here when both my brother and I first signed up for Tension. Gosh... seems so long ago but it wasn't, not really." Her voice trailed off, her interest waning as she shifted the conversation away from herself to something far more captivating in her mind — fluffy animals. Recollections of brief encounters with pets and distant glimpses of newborns lingered in her thoughts, prompting a slight pout as she contemplated their potential lack of names.

"That sounds super cool... I never really had pets... or livestock. I guess I had a goldfish for a bit, but it died... not really as cool as floofy sheep though." Leah's attention remained focused on Jasper's anecdotes, her contributions punctuated by nods and occasional interjections. "They were always escaping their pen and eating up the neighbor's lawns. I didn't mind because my brother and I had to cut the grass when it got long." A wistful hum escaped her lips, accompanied by a longing gaze that betrayed her desire for a cuddly companion.

Leah's curiosity sparked anew as she turned her attention back to Jasper, her tone innocent as she posed her question. "Did you carry around sheep?" Her hand extended, her fingertip gently prodding at his flexed bicep. "Think you can lift me?" What might have been interpreted as a playful tease or challenge from another individual came across as genuine curiosity from Leah, her cheerful demeanor and earnest gaze betraying her keen interest in Jasper's strength.. or just her desire to be hoisted up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:33 am

Patiently, Jasper listened to Leah's explanation of her childhood and found that the blonde girl struck a chord with him... The Welsh boy's mind drifting off to his own thoughts of his Grandfather's photos from Korea, his Uncle's time in the Gulf back in the 1990s and his older cousin Elsie, who was currently serving in His Majesty's Royal Navy somewhere in the pacific... sure the Rhys family never moved around, instead preferring to stay in their little home village nestled in the Valleys with the family farm on the near outskirts to the village and also the fact that Jasper's father was actually a firefighter... But something about it felt very relatable to the Welsh boy...

Only for his thoughts on visiting his older cousin when the warship she served aboard visited Japan to be interrupted as Leah began a new discussion on animals, with the Welsh boy giggling softly at her rambles about how she had a pet fish and thought a fluffy sheep was cool, the Welsh lad interjecting. "I love them but they are silly daft animals... I have a cat at home, had her since she was a kitten and I was in primary school... Jessie's her name." he said with a fond tone before getting a second and more proper giggle out as she explained about how the sheep escaped the pens to wreak havoc on lawns. "I remember having to chase sheep around whenever they escaped and ran about the valley causing problems, really makes you appreciate sheepdogs!" He said before feeling a boop against his bicep and softly blushing as Leah looked at him...

"O-Oh of course! ...I had to drag them out of trouble a few times." the Welsh shorter boy said to the American blonde, regaining his composure as best as he could as he answered her second question with a prompt and concise reply, smirking playfully.

"Easily."
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:55 am

Leah drew out the word "Eeeeeasily, huh?" her voice infused with playful taunt as she inched her face closer to Jasper, a cheeky grin spreading across her lips. With a fluid motion, she leaned back, straightening herself to stand upright with firm resolve. A small hop widened her stance, legs spread for stability, while her arms snapped out to the side like the wings of an airplane. Tilting her chin upward, she peered down at Jasper, finally taking notice of the contrast in their sizes.

"I retract my offer to share this, the most sacred of rings, unless you can lift me off the mat... not a little, but by a lot," she declared, her tone laced with a lighthearted glee. "Only then will I surrender part of this ring to you. Should you fail, I will whip you, moderately hard with a slightly damp towel. Do you accept this challenge or will you cower away like some... cowering coward type?" Her words carried a mock air of authority, reminiscent of the voice of some grand sphinx-like creature from a cartoon she had once seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:20 am

Jasper raised an eyebrow at Leah... the pretty gal inching her face closer to his where the two would meet eye-to-eye and his response was probably not what she was expecting of the boy. "I can easily lift you up off your feet, no real challenge for me there." He said in a blunt, polite and confident tone as though he was explaining some undeniable scientific truth as he stepped forward after she leaned back to meet Leah down the middle where both wrestlers could size each other up, the barefoot little Welsh grappler despite his feminine build putting two fists together as he stared at his new friend.

"...Unless we're playing at sumo, in regard to me lifting you up... then I'd rather wager instead that I could defeat you in a regular match up with ease." he said in a manner that was both calm and reserved yet dripping with mischief and playful aggression, laying out the challenge to the girl he totally wasn't smitten by, standing up on his tip-toes to try and gain some level of matched eye-levels as he awaited her response to his challenge, cheeky little grin on his face the entire time.
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:29 am

There was a long moment of silence between both wrestlers as tension built. A gauntlet had been thrown at her feet and Leah Shaw was not the sort to back down. She narrowed her eyes appraisingly, finally sizing Jasper up for the first time since they stood toe to toe. This was it… this was the moment.

...Are you saying I'm fat?Leah inquired with a hint of confusion in her tone, the moment entirely deflating as she mulled over the sumo comment after taking it out of context. She rubbed at the back of her neck, peering down at her idealistic figure, unsure what sort of standard she was being held to to warrant such a thing to be said to her. She folded her arms beneath her breasts, making a face at Jasper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:40 am

"Wha-" Jasper went before stammering in reply, face flushed an adorable shade of Fire Engine red. "No! Oh no! no! I-I wasn't calling you fat!" he said with a flustered and shocked sort of embarrassment dripping from his voice as he fumbled, amusingly the situation like the silly boy he was. The Welsh lad quickly explaining. "I-I was b-being m-metaphorical! I D-Didn't mean it with t-the sumo comparison... I Swear I-I wasn't calling you fat!.. . Y-You're actually uhm..." He would stop as his blush got stronger and more pronounced alongside his flustered and ruffled look as he tried to regain composure with his arms gesturing wildly from side to side at the accusation of calling her fat before finally, the bluenette took a deep breath and explained as best as he could.

"Y-You're actually... Quite pretty." He said as he looked at his toes after much fidgeting and starring up-and-down at the blonde whilst trying to apologize for offending her. "I-I'm very sorry if t-that came off that way." the flustered blue haired boyo said as he looked at anything and everything except for the pouting Leah Shaw.
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:41 am

The blond blinked in surprise at Jasper's immediate reaction to her question, observing quietly as he seemed to unravel before her eyes. His words tumbled out in a jumbled mess, leaving her silently contemplating whether she should interject with a reminder for him to breathe, given the array of colors flushing across his exasperated face. Glancing off to the side, she noticed a few gym-goers watching the scene unfold from a distance, and she offered them a light shrug as if to say, "Well, this is happening."

Just as she was ready to reassure him that everything was okay after his explanation, Jasper's compliment caught her off guard. The mild confusion vanished in an instant, replaced by a bright smile that illuminated her features. "Aw, that's super sweet of you to say," she responded, her lower lip caught between her teeth in a gentle nibble as she mulled over his words. She hadn't even dressed up or worn makeup, yet here he was with such kind words.

Without a word, she reached up, attempting to touch the back of her hand to his forehead, checking his temperature. He was warm, but not feverish. With a small nod, she clasped her hands in front of herself, a determined expression settling on her features. "It's fine, I get it. Sumo wrestlers are really strong and capable. Just like me," she declared, planting her hands on her hips in a heroic pose.

"Now, what was that other thing about beating me with ease?" she continued, a playful glint in her eye. "I'm actually pretty decent in the ring, I'll have you know. Just because you think I'm pretty doesn't mean I can grapple like some of the best of them... I actually just beat a former champion last time I competed too." Despite her pitching of her in-ring accomplishments, there was a light-hearted humility to her tone, almost as if she were giving Jasper the chance to dial back his boastful claim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:26 am

The flustered boy was well... quite badly flustered as Leah planted the back of her hand against his forehead, the Welsh lad feeling quite silly at the current predicament he blundered himself into, but the Blonde's warm smile did raise his spirits after being made to feel like a silly fool with that whole incident back there with Jasper shooting back his own friendly smile at Leah before giggling slightly as she explained herself and planted her hand on her hip for a pose... "I can imagine, you do look like an ace." he replied politely before she continued.

There, as Leah began explaining her ability in the ring and how she'd won a match against a former AFW Champion... Jasper couldn't help but cheekily smile at the blonde as he tilted his had at her... his competitive side slowly making its way back to the forefront with a fire slowly rising inside him, one eager for a fight. "I've fought some big names myself." he interjected between her charming humblebrag. "Most of the opponents I've fought were male though, which is a bit odd for this promotion I guess?" he said before getting to his point. "But otherwise... I do think I CAN take you on and win bach." he said, somehow keeping the boastful challenge quite playful and light-hearted in tone as he crossed his arms confidently, wondering how the American wrestler would react to his sudden provocation with his hazelnut eyes scanning Leah like a hawk.
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:18 am

"I dunno about that. Most of my matches have been against guys as well," Leah remarked, her brow furrowing slightly as she found Jasper's comment peculiar. The implied distinction between men fighting each other and male opponents in general flew past her, lost in the subtleties of conversation only to her. Tilting her head ever so slightly, a small smirk played at the corners of her lips.

"So you can still take me, but just not easily?" she quipped, her words a playful prod at the slight shift in wording Jasper had employed. Uncertain whether the change was intended to prevent offense or if it reflected a reassessment of his abilities after witnessing her prowess, Leah couldn't resist pointing it out to let him know she noticed. "Well, you have a bit of an advantage since I've been throwing myself around the ring all morning, but I wouldn't mind a bit of real practice..."

Leah's gaze shifted, a mischievous glint dancing in her eyes as she posed her next question. "So, what do I get if I win?" With a casual gesture, she plucked the towel off her shoulder, dabbing at herself to wipe away some sweat before tossing it lazily into the corner of the ring beneath the turnbuckles. "Should probably be something pretty good if you're as tough as you say you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:15 pm

"Oh no I meant how odd it is that I very rarely ever fought female wrestlers... Only one match I did..." The Welsh boy said as he thought back to that match, trying to remember her name, regardless as he put his hand on his chin in a thinking manner, he gave a light shrug and listened as Leah spoke up again and listened to what she had to say and again flashed that playful smile at her. "I guess you could say that." he said as he circled around Leah quietly.

"It's been a good while since I've wrestled so... I'd appreciate some practice." He said as he stopped from his circling around Leah just about in front of her with the Welsh lad placing both hands on his hips as he sized himself up against her one more time and answered her question with a promptness that indicated that he was excited for the fight.

"How's this sound bach... Loser buys lunch at the winner's choice?"
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next