Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt - Page 4 Empty Re: Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:07 am

Lukretia was hurt, but Megumi was in far more pain than Lukretia at this moment. She had gotten hit hard in her weakest point, and felt the pain reverberating all the way up her spine. She knelt there, doubled over, gasping and swallowing hard to keep the nausea down. You'd think that after getting hit there before, Megumi would get used to the pain somewhat. But then, how can you get used to that much pain?

Lukretia's punch slammed with no resistance onto the crown of Megumi's head. She let out a short gasp as she fell onto the mat completely, lying facedown, unmoving.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt - Page 4 Empty Re: Grudge match: Eclipse vs. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:59 am

Lukretia looked down at Megumi and lifted up her boot. She then slammed it down towards Megumi's head. She would then try and roll her over and try and push her out of the ring with her boot. She then looked with a cool smile towards Chigusa. "I think you give her too much credit ven you say she is tougher. You are too humble, meine frau." She said with a cheerful look.

"Vill you give me ze pleasure of facing me yourself or vill you send ze other one out for me to play vith?" Her gaze shifted to Tomomi. "I von't be as forgiving as last time. Zis time I vill leave you in a pool fo your own juices."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:30 am

Megumi still didn't respond, even though Lukretia's boot slammed into her head, and nearly crushed her skull. Chigusa winced and turned away when she saw her friend getting utterly beaten like this. Megumi was obviously not ok after those blows. Chigusa had to switch Megumi out right now before she got damaged irreparably.

Chigusa immediatly hopped on top of the ropes. "I'll take you down," she said. She was just about to leap into the ring when Megumi stirred behind Lukretia.

"Don't... count me out yet!" Megumi said. She looked dazed, and her head had a nasty lump on it, but she was awake. She suddenly lunged forward and grabbed Lukretia's ankles.

"Now!" Megumi shouted. Chigusa took the hint, leaping off the top ropes to slam Lukretia with an off the ropes aerial dropkick!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:16 pm

Lukretia was looking forward to having another go at Chisgusa and grinned when she hopped up onto the ropes. But as she waited for Chigusa's entrabce she felt Megumi latch onto her ankles. "Eh!?" She said in surprise and the smiled. "Not bad, meine frau!" She said to Megumi. But she cursed at Megumi's next word and turned to see Chigusa flying through the air. The kick slammed hard into her and she let out a grunt as she fell backwards.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:39 pm

After slamming Lukretia hard with her powerful dropkick, Chigusa quickly got up and went over to her beaten friend. Lukretia wouldn't be getting up quickly. Chigusa knelt down beside her friend, trying to help Megumi up.

"Hey, are you ok?" Chigusa asked as she held Megumi's hand, pulling her up to her feet.

"I'm alright," Megumi said, "Head hurts a bit..." She was swaying on her feet, obviously shaken up by the multiple blows. Chigusa nodded, and dragged Megumi slowly to the ropes. Tomomi helped Megumi out of the ring, leaving Chigusa free to face Lukretia.

"Are you ready Lukretia?" Chigusa said, adopting a fighting stance.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:21 pm

Lukretia hit the mat hard and groaned a bit. The kick and and being slammed back to the mat gazed her. She tried to shake the haze off while Chigusa helped Megumi off. By the time Chigusa was in her fighting stance, Lukretia was on her hands and knees. She turned her head when Chigusa called her put. She had a smirk on her face. "I'm looking forward to it meine frau..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Lukretia's stamina and tenacity had always unnerved Chigusa. She knew that alone, none of them had a chance of outlasting the German domme. But together, with this battle of attrition, they had a chance. Chigusa also knew that she had a speed advantage over Lukretia, and her techniques were hard for Lukretia to counter. She had to count on those advantages to pull her through.

Chigusa ran at Lukretia straight from her corner. She quickly aimed down low, trying a slide kick at Lukretia.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Lukretia watched Chigusa carefully as the idol ran at her. She knew Chigusa loved to use her feet but was expecting something different from the baseball slide. She tried to push away but with Chigusa's speed, she still took the kick and let out a grunt as she was thrown a few feet, rolling a bit and moaning as she ended up on her back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:24 am

Chigusa, seeing her attack hit Lukretia very effectively, quickly moved to strike some more at Lukretia before she recovered. She got up and walked over to Lukretia, grabbing her legs before the German domme could use them, and trapping them. Then, Chigusa stepped over Lukretia's body, flipped her over onto her back, and put her in a Boston Crab.

"Heh, how're you feeling down there?" Chigusa taunted.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:04 am

Lukretia was too stunned to stop Chigusa from pulling her into the Boston crab. She growled as her legs were stretched and her back was arched painfully. She slammed her fist into the mat and lowered her head. When Chigusa spoke, Lukretia turned her head and grinned. "It feels vunderbar!" She then moaned as though it were turning her on. "Vhy don't you service me vile you are zere... I know you are used to me doing all ze vork but now zat you had your friend soften me up you can really show me vat kind of voman you have become."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next