by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Yesterday at 8:22 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Real Deal

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Real Deal - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Deal

Post by Cirno Sun May 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Though Ofelia seemed to be pushing it like always, Cerbera accepted it. She knew she was just too tense and it needed to be changed if she was going to fight her matches. She re-opened her eyes to gaze at Ofelia, then hopping off the table and against the girl, chest to chest and almost forehead to forehead but Cerbera didn't seem to mind even though there was a faint blush on her cheeks. She went past Ofelia and took off her jacket, dropping it besides the bed and laid down on her stomach, allowing Ofelia to massage her even though she gave her no words of acceptance.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Ofelia carefully watched Cerbera as she took off her jacket and then slipped ontot he bed. "You're going to absolutely melt with delight, suga." She said as she hopped up ontot he bed and straddled Cerbera, sitting on her butt and leaning in and reached out, gripping her shoulders firmly as she began to massage. "Just relax now darlin. Let your body loosen up.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun May 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Cerbera shifted a bit when Ofelia straddled her but soon a soft purr came from her once her shoulders were being massaged once more. " Mmm.. Okay.. " Her eyes fel shut and she brought her arms under her head, crossing them and pressing her forehead upon her forearms, deciding to let Ofelia work her magic on her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Ofelia pressed her fingers into Cerbera's shoulders. She let herself feel all the tensness in Cerbra and shook her head. "You're soo tense suga. Why do you let yourself get so worked up about everythin? I know you gotta bit organization but still. My brothel back home had nearly fifty girls at one point. Maybe you should do what I do and find some personal attendants."

She eased her hands down and pressed her thumbs into Cerbera's shoulder blades. "Like Asteria. I don't let the clients look at her. She's all mine. My cute little pet. She's really wonderful ya know. Why don't ya find a cute little girl to use as a stress ball everyonce in a while?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun May 09, 2010 5:34 pm

Cerbera opened her eyes when Ofelia spoke of Asteria and how she was treated, luckily she wasn't one of Ofelia's pets though right now she wasn't really refusing anything Ofelia was doing to her, releasing a loud, satisfied sigh when her shoulders were feeling much more at ease. " Stress ball..? I'm not.. Into girls. "

Cerbera was enjoying herself even though she was hiding her face under her arms, a dark blush upon both cheeks she luckily did hide.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Ofelia sighed as she worked Cerbera over. She made her way down her back but then wrinkled her nose. "Take off your shirt, suga." She said suddenly. "So You can feel my fingers better." She then grinned. "Don't worry, I ain't gonna take advantage of ya, dear."

Tugging at the edge of Cerbera's shirt, she urged the girl to pull it off. "And if ya don't fancy girls, then get yourself a boy toy. When you get ahold of them young, you can turn them into quite the fun little pets." She then laughed. Though Ofelia preferred women, over the years, she had her fair share of male slaves.

"But it's hard to believe that you spend all day among the company of all these cute girls and yet you're still so willing to say that y ou aren't into them. If I didn't know better, I would say you're just prepressing your feelings, suga."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed May 12, 2010 9:23 am

Though Cerbera was completely against the idea of letting Ofelia do as she pleases, she could not deny that the massage was already feeling quite heavenly. Enticed by Ofelia's touch, she brought her hands down to the sides of her shirt and started to pull it up and over her heard, revealing her pure black bra.

She tossed the shirt off the bed and once again relaxed herself onto the bed. " I don't like boys either.. I prefer to stay out of the whole sexual thing. " Cerbera spoke with a much softer tone of voice, perhaps the massage was really doing it's trick on her though with her arms no longer hiding her hard, that faint tint of crimson was easily seen upon both of her cheeks.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 12, 2010 2:41 pm

Ofé️lia's eyebrow widened at Cerbera's words. She then smiled as she brought her hands down Cerbera's back. She pressed her hands firmly but tenderlet against Cerbera's back, using her palms as well. As she worked her was down, she casually flicked her finger to undo Cerbera's bra. She was certain that would spark some kind of disapproval from Cerbera but what would the girl do? Turn around and expose herself? She doubted that. Besides, as devious as Ofé️lia was, she had only the best intentions, making sure Cerbera got the best massage.

"Well, that's a real shame, Suga. You're telling me you don't even try it out once in a while? What're ya so afraid of, Darlin? She said with a grin. That you might actually like it?" She grinned and leaned in closer. "I'd let you do whatever you want to be if you wanted to, dear. You could be as rough as you wanted. It's quite a rare offer, suga. You're the only one I'd let treat me the way I treat my girls sometimes. After all, I'm the mamma... What'dya say, Suga?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu May 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Cerbera did twitch when her bra was being undone, she was about to raise up by her hands but had a a rather quick reaction about what she was about to do and quickly laid down again. There was a hint of crimson upon the soft skin of her cheeks, the way Ofelia spoke and offered herself to Cerbera, it was all odd. She would disgusted about it before but the improvements seem to make her rethink it.

" Ofelia. " Cerbera spoke rather gently. " I can't help but wonder if you like me when you say stuff like that. " Cerbera redirected herself back to her usual lonesome self, though the type of solitude of a patient tiger then a wild dog. " Usually, people are afraid of me. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 23, 2010 1:38 am

Ofelia's eye twitched when Cerbera spoke. She gave a small chuckel. "Darlin..." She said. "Yer just now gettin that ya tickle my fancy? I've been attracted to ya since the first time I laid eyes on ya, suga. Thought that would be obvious." She Continued to massage Cerbera effectively, moving down to her lower back and sides, pushing hard when she felt a knot and going softly when she felt that would be better.

"I hate to burst your bubble though, dear, but 'ol Ofelia aint really afraid of no one. Guess when you grow up like I do, it kind of takes the edge off. I've been in wityh gangs, thugs, lowlifes and criminals nearly as long as I can remember. There wasn't a day that went by that I wouldn't have been killed if I wasn't tough or smart enough to survive. But, I guess I gotta thrill out of it to. So a cutey like yourself, ain't really scary, Suga."

She then leaned forward, pressing her breasts into Cerbera's exposed back and began to massage her shoulders once more, leaning into Cerbera's ear. "But I don't treat ya like one of my girls, cause I respect ya. Far as I'm concerned, were two peas in the same pod, darlin. Maybe that's why I fancy you so much."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next