by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Brandon vs. Talimaya (complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Brandon vs. Talimaya (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Brandon vs. Talimaya

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:06 am

Brandon looked at her just smiling as he pulled her legs apart even more her skirt completly above her panties now. He grinned getting an idea on how to get her to give up or if anything make her fight in desperation a little longer which would end probably very messy for her. His hand slid down on to her panties slipping under them his hand rubbing over her sex. "Mmmm what could I do to you now seeing as your not going to quite I guess I have alot of time to play with you like this." He sarted to squeeze on the chokehold though not enough to put her so she could still realize what was happening to her.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:14 am

She'd grimace as her legs were forced even further apart, her skirt having ridden up above her panties now. She was just glad that the only people in the room were them, and the ref. But her eyes would go wide suddenly as she felt his hand slide under her panties, letting out an embarassed cry as he started to stroke her. "No! Let go! Stop that! I..." She'd quickly bite her bottom lip. She didn't want to give up. But at the same time, she didn't want him to humiliate her like this. And at the same time, if she did give up, she didn't know if he was the kind of person that would let her go, or continue on like this. She'd let out a small whimper, shutting her eyes tightly.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:17 am

He chuckeled as he rubbed her womanhood lightly he wasn't a cruel person though and would gladly just take her submission. "Don't worry girl if you give up right now I'll let you out of this hold but if you don't I'll stay here as long as it takes." he suddenly let a finger nearly slide into her womanhood "though if thats the case its going to be a very messy affair for you."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:23 am

She'd let out a small moan as his finger slid against her sex, squirming in desperation yet again. But she'd soon collapse again, knowing she had no strength left to fight. "You...you win. I... I give up..." She'd keep her eyes shut, feeling quite ashamed and humiliated at her loss. It was her first match, and she'd lost it like an amateur. "I...want a rematch..."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:28 am

He chuckled realeasing the hold laying her back as he got out from under her standing up looking at the ref. The ref didn't raise in his hand in victory but just left to announce that he had won. "A rematch you will get then though you might want to wrestle some other people firstto get used to this. You could face Itzal he would be a good challenge for you and a fair one at that. Though if you want to come straight back for me then rest up and we will go agian I'll let use choose the match and the ring so you are completly comftorable with it all." He smiled down at her "remember though don't think the guys here underestimate you because you are a girl if you do you'll end up like this every time gauranteed."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:47 am

She would curl up on the ground at first once he let her go, trying to hide her shame. But soon enough she'd get up, collecting her shirt and putting it back on. "Thanks for the advice..." She'd mutter under her breath, not looking directly at him. Oh she intended to rematch him. But he was right. She needed to wrestle some others first. But she wasn't sure if she wanted to wrestle someone she was comfortable with. She knew she could do well against a fair opponent. What she really needed, was to learn how to fight even when embarassed, instead of losing her composure like she had.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:52 am

"Maybe wrestling some of the girls around here would help you out with getting embaressed or maybe another guy who is like me and completly un ashamed." He smiled patting her on the back before he went to his door opening it up looking at her "well with what ever you choose good luck I look foward to a rematch." He then got a small little smile on his face "though if you woudn't be opposed to the idea of going on a date sometime before our rematch I certaintly be opposed to the idea."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:57 am

She would blush at the mention of a date, biting her lower lip. "Maybe...after our rematch." She'd head out the door, still looking rather embarassed. He'd really pegged the kind of person she was. And that threw her off even more. But at the same time...

Brandon wins by Humiliation
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Brandon vs. Talimaya (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Brandon vs. Talimaya (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3