by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human) - Page 5 Empty Re: Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human)

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:53 am

"Wha? OW! OW! OW! I'm SORRY!" Richard screamed out in a mixure of pain and pleasure. Richard had gained a big amount of adrenaline, which could either help him or screw him. Richard had grabbed her hips and attempted to force her off of him, if it worked he would toss her, sending her flying to the water, where he would stand up and stumble around before falling again. "DAMNIT!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human) - Page 5 Empty Re: Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human)

Post by zxn666 Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:05 am

Tiss was really getting into this now, finding what she was doing a great turn-on even for her. Her naturally sadistic nature made her enjoy very much beating down on Richard in such a way. But then Richard struck back. He grabbed her hips, preventing her motions, and slowly forcing her off of him. Tiss let out a low moan as Richard's hot, throbbing penis slid out of her slick wet pussy. Then, Richard tossed her into the water again. Tiss landed with a loud splash.

"...Gah!" Tiss gasped when she burst out of the water, "Aww you human!" Tiss said, "Not even letting me finish."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:12 am

Richard was very dizzy, and completely out of it, Richard got up and stummbled to her, falling face first into the water. "I'm sorry miss. I don't really know what I'm doing right now..." Richard said, standing up, falling on his back. "...it's just that I don't want all of my energy stolen from me." Richard was laying down, helpless, trying to restore his energy.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:26 am

Seeing how Richard was all dizzy, unable to even stand up, Tiss decided to put the man out of his misery. "Don't worry, I won't take all of it," Tiss said, "You'll live." She walked over to Richard, her hips swaying seductively. "Trust me, you won't die here," Tiss said, "I just need your energy right now. You'll get it back later. That's the benefit of being a mortal." She stood over Richard, who looked close to unconsciousness. She knelt down slowly again, easing Richard's still hard cock into her pussy. "Hnngh~!" Tiss moaned, letting the heated rod enter her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:35 am

"Uhhnn..." Richard had moaned in pleasure, he yet again grabbed Tiss' hips, this time he had helped with her motion, moving her up and down on top of him. "Tiss, you can take my energy now, I know there is no way I can fight back now..." Richard had looked like he had finally fallen completely under her control, smiling as he said what he said. "...miss, do you need me to follow you after this, you know, for feeding or protection purposes?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:21 am

Tiss gasped when Richard grabbed her hips again, but this time he was guiding her motions. Tiss smiled. Finally Richard was under her control! She began to eagerly fuck Richard, her body bouncing on top of him, driving herself deeper and harder upon his hard cock. Tiss's moans began to be in genuine pleasure now as she began to enjoy herself.

"Unh!... don't worry," Tiss said breathlessly between moans, "I won't... take all of it! Ahhh.... I'll leave you with enough to live..." She smiled at Richard. "You can follow if you want, and become my pet," Tiss said, "...But I won't force you..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:42 pm

"Alright miss... I'll be your pet... just lead me around the way you need to..." Richard would say, moaning along with Tiss, Richard was losing his energy at a good rate now, and being under her complete control had made him not care about his current situation. "Miss...what's your name? I need to know my master's name after all..."

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:50 am

Tiss moaned as Richard's hot cock forced its way deeper into her. "Unh! Yessss..." Tiss moaned, "Push it in harder!" Tiss moaned, letting Richard fuck her any way he wanted.

"My name is Tiss," she said, "Now, scream my name as you cum!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:59 am

Richard had naturally complied with Tiss' orders, thrusting upward to help her in her other command, as he had now reached his climax and started to shout her name. "TIIIIISSSSS!" Richard yelled, releasing his huge climax. "Tiss...are you ready to move on? How are you going to walk me around? Because I think a leash would help!" Richard would comply to Tiss, giving her suggesting.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:08 pm

After letting Richard finish inside of her, Tiss drew as much energy as she could from Richard without having the man die. She finished as well, letting out a long moan of pleasure, before getting up off of Richard. Afterwards, she just gave him a small smile before wading back into the water to wash herself off.

"Now don't be too eager," Tiss said, "I'm not the type to keep pets around. Besides, I'm pretty much done with you. I've already gotten all the energy I need."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next