by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper) - Page 4 Empty Re: Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper)

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:33 am

"Hit her in the head huh???" Kelly snickered at the thought before she looked under the ring for few seconds and pulled out a steel folding chair.

"Don't worry Lobo I got this!!" Kelly exclaimed as she slid into the ring and ran at Ayame and Lobo with the chair.

"Kelly wait! Don't!" said Lobo as he exchanged punches with Ayame.

Kelly continued to charge foreward with the chair to hit Ayame in the back of the head, little did Kelly realize though was that Lobo was right in front of her. and if Ayame dodged the Chair, Lobo would be hit instead.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper) - Page 4 Empty Re: Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper)

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:52 am

Ayame was too busy with Lobo to even care what was happening behind her. The steel chair crashed down onto her poor head. Ayame droppped like a log. For a momment, she was unconcious but, she began to move again. Ayame desperatly but slowly tried to crawl away from lobo and reach her corner.
"...Master....Yu-shin....help.....me" she said faced down.

Meanwhile Yu-Shin was walking back to the arena with the drinks.

"I hope Ayame's alright..." he said,
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:04 am

Lobo: What the hell was that for!?!?!?!
Kelly: You're welcome partner... Next time I won't save your sorry as-
Lobo: Shut up!!!

Argued to the two before Lobo snatched the chair from Kelly and hit her over the head with it knocking her out. Lobo then turned and threw the chair like a giant spear towards Yu-Shin.

"You! Get your ass in here! Im tired of these games, Im tired of seeing you doing nothing! I just beat up a young girl with a hidden demonic side! And I bashed my partner over the head with a steel chair. I cannot wait too see what im gonna do to you!!!" Roared Lobo upset with the way the match turned out.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:30 am

As soon as Yu-Shin walked back to the entrance of the ring a chair was flung at him. He barely dodged the flying chair. He noticed blood on the chair and then he saw Ayame on the ground. He dropped the drinks and ran as fast as his feet could carry him. He dove in to the ring and swept up Ayame off the ground. He held her body with his two arms.
"How could I be so careless... Why didn't I expect cowards like you to use a weapon?" Yu-Shin was boiling with anger. After, he set Ayame down, he turned to Lobo with an emotionless look.
"My oath forbids me to kill you but, believe me after i'm finished with you you'll wish that you were dead!"

Last edited by 863 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:37 am

"Hey! I didn't hit her with the chair she did... Aww Dammnit it doesn't matter! There is no reasoning with you! JUST TRY AND TAKE ME!!!" cried Lobo before throwing a punch at Yu-Shin.

Meanwhile Kelly Conway slid herself out the ring and dropped to the floor, looking under the apron for Another Weapon.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:56 am

Yu-Shin ducked and sent a kick to the side of Lobo's knee (thai Lun). Then he would grab Lobo's head woth both of his hands and ram his knee into his opponent's skull (Thai Foy).
"Let's see how you do against some Muay Thai!" he yelled.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:01 am

"AGHH!!!" Groaned Lobo staggering back from the savage hits of Yu-shin.

"Let's see you try that again!" yelled Lobo as he threw another punch to that Yu-shin would dodge it and attack again so that Lobo could put him in a submission hold.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:09 am

Yu-Shin was just getting started, he sidestepped the punch and spun twice in the air.
"This is for Ayame, Tae Kwon do 720 kick!"
Yu-Shin would kick Lobo in the back with a devestating force.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:51 am

Lobo was ready for another attack after he threw his punch, but he did not expect 720 Kick to be thrown at him.

As Yu-Shin spun in the air and fired his kick to Lobo's back, Lobo turned and caught the kick but the impact force of the kick was enough to sent Lobo flying. Still Lobo held onto Yu-shin's leg to dragging the two together as they flew and slid to the otherside of the ring.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:03 am

"Well, this didn't work out as I had planned" said Yu-Shin as Lobo snared his leg.
Yu-Shin and Lobo were about to crash down to the mat but, he managed to snag the top rope. If Lobo held on tight enough, he wouldn't crash down to the mat either.
"Ugh!" Yu-Shin grunted as a some blood began to come out of the corner of his lips.
"Damn, I'm running out of time...." he said, as he used the top rope to support himself so, he could kick Lobo away from him and to release his leg.

Ayame had woken up from her slumber, "ooooh... my head!"
Her eyes had returned to their yellow state and tried to understand what was happening in the ring.

Last edited by 863 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next