by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:44 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings!

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings! - Page 8 Empty Re: Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings!

Post by zxn666 Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:21 am

Hitomi got up and extended a hand out to Ayame, helping the martial artist to her feet. She dusted off her clothes, fixed herself up so she looked neat and presentable at least, then answered Ayame's question.

"Sure, I am feeling pretty hungry after our spar," Hitomi said, "Let's get changed out of these sweaty clothes first though. I don't want people wrinkling their noses at us." She headed out of the ring and to the locker rooms, going to grab a change of clothes first.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings! - Page 8 Empty Re: Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings!

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:36 am

Ayame soon followed after picking up the top part of her Gi, she had left behind before the match began. She put on her black ACDC T-Shirt and a put on a pair of daisy dukes.
"Oh, yah just you know..." Ayame said as she put on her flip-flops,

"You passed out first!" Ayame said playfully not really meaning it, "But, I guess I'll let you off the hook this time!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:13 am

Hitomi pulled off the green t-shirt and her sports bra, letting herself cool off a little first. Her big breasts were moist and slick with sweat, bouncing a little with each breath she took. Then she slipped off her shorts. Reaching into her locker, Hitomi pulled out a change of clothes, a fresh T-shirt and another pair of shorts identical to the ones she just took off.

"I passed out first?" Hitomi said, "Well, I guess lunch is on me then Ayame. No, don't say anything, a honorable geisha always keeps her promises, and so I will." She took ut her purse. "Well then, shall we go? I'll let you pick the place too, since you won."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:37 am

"No, i was just joking!" Ayame said shaking her hands, "i really don't know who passed out first!"

But, then paused, "Wait you're a geisha? You're so lucky Hito-chan! It's a little girl's dream to become a Geisha!"

Ayame punched Hitomi's arm playfully and pouted in jelousy but, laughed afterward, "Nah, you choose where we eat."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:01 am

Hitomi shook her head. "Well, even if you don't know, let me pay this time," she said, "I mean, we're new friends right? It's only right that I should pay for it." She said it like her logic made the most sense in the world, and it was final. But she decided to pick the restaurant, leading Ayame out to a small ramen shop near the AFW gym.

"This place has the best ramen I've ever had," Hitomi said, pushing the cloth coverings aside to reveal a small doorway. "After you."

"Truth is, I'm not a fully qualified Geisha," Hitomi said as they sat down, "I quit while I was still a Maika, though I did finish most of my training." She turned to the chef inside, calling out, "Two miso pork ramen please!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:38 pm

"Oh, I see!" Ayame replied, "So, you didn't become a full Geisha that's a shame."
Ayame sniffed as the aroma of the broth filled the air. Although she perefered her food really really spicy, Ayame always enjoyed ramen.
"Well, thanks for treating me hitomi..." Ayame said as she waited for the food to come to the table.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:59 am

"It's not so bad," Hitomi said, "If I became a geisha, I won't be able to do stuff like this! I'll be stuck in those performance houses all day, going through boring ceremonial stuff . It's better that I left."

The chef came back with two big bowls of steaming hot ramen, setting them in front of the two girls. Hitomi grabbed a pair of chopsticks and pried them open. "Itadakimassu!" she said happily before digging in, pulling up a mass of noodles and stuffing her face.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:52 am

"Itadakimasu!!"Ayame said, as she joined in, and digged right into her Ramen,
After Ayame would slurp up the noodles and finished the broth by drinking from the bowl in one chug. She would exhale, and covered her mouth as she almost burped. There was a lone noodle on her nose.

She pointed her chopsticks at Hitomi,
"Well as long as your following your dreams!" Ayame said, "That's all that matters!"

Ayame cutely blushed and realized the noodle, she would open her mouth and slurp up the noodle.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8