by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Carmella's challenge (for Whipwreck)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Carmella's challenge (for Whipwreck) Empty Carmella's challenge (for Whipwreck)

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Andy is laying on a lounge chair by the pool. Sunglasses, a cool soft drink to sip, and a nice chance to chill out and get some tan. Really a nice relaxing morning... if his neck wasn't so sore. "Unnghh... my neck, that Phe Phe is such a smexy and crazy girl, but she know how to hurt a man too...", he groans with a soft smirk, recalling his recent whipped cream match with the beautiful opponent. "...mnn, i wouldn't mind at all some nice massage right now".

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Carmella's challenge (for Whipwreck) Empty Re: Carmella's challenge (for Whipwreck)

Post by Whipwreck Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:51 am

"Hmmm, then why don't I give you a message Andy dear..." Carmella said, walking up to him and sat right next to him, with a bottle of oil in her hand. "Hmmm, I think a nice oil message would help you out greatly, don't you think?" Carmella would ask, rubbing some oil on her breasts.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Carmella's challenge (for Whipwreck) Empty Re: Carmella's challenge (for Whipwreck)

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:07 am

Andy turned his head to her and took his shades off to have a peek on the visitor. "Mnhh... WOW.. erm i mean... hello", he said at the sight of the beautiful girl who was smirking down at him, playfully rubbing some golden oil over her supple breasts.

"G-Gasp.... sure, why not..?" he nodded with a slightly mesmerized face. He then looked at her with a puzzled face and added:" Uhm... you just called me by name... i must assume that you know me in some ways?"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:52 am

Carmella smiled and sat on his lap, slowly pouring some oil on her hands as she started to rub them on his chest. "Oh, who hasn't heard of you Andy? I mean you are the Sex Wars Champion, oh dear me! I forgot to tell you my name..." Carmella leaned in, wrapping her legs around Andy's waist and whispered to him. "My name is Carmella, Carmella Edge..."

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:52 pm

Andy murred in delight at Carmella's rubbing, while she took the chance to wrap her legs around him in a snakely seductive way.
"mnnnn... oh..?? Carmella -The Oil Goddess- Edge?? I..I knew i had seen your face before, i was in the crowd watching your debut match with Okami, it was hot!", he admitted, starting to squirm a bit in enticement as he realized she was snuggling him within her oiled coils.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:59 pm

"Why thank you Andy! I did want to impress you! So, since you saw my match, I assume you know what the Oil Trap is..." Carmella would say, attempting to plant her breasts over Andy's face, applying the Oil Trap so she could squeeze his waist and smother him.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:07 pm

"Wha...?? hey...mmmrrphhh..". Andy's face was covered by Carmella's oiled breasts as he felt the sexy girl encoil him into her seductive smother-scissor combo.
Carmella could feel his manly muscles flex and wriggle in an attempt to break out, but he could not get a firm grip of her slippery body, while she seemed able to grind him more and more into her suffocating embrace, enjoying her handsome prey's struggles like the sexy snakegirl that she was.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:50 pm

"Oh Andy! Those muscles make you even more of a hottie! I'm still giving you a message though, just think of this face message as something special!" Carmella said, sliding down to have her breasts rest on his chest, messageing his sides now. "So, Andy dear, does this feel good?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:20 pm

Carmella's oil massage was really hot and seductive, and Andy was evidently aroused.
"Mnnn..feels great Carmella-chan, but i guess i could not expect less from the famous 'Oil Goddess' ", he replied with a grin, enjoying the squishy rubbing while his hands massaged her firm butt.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:12 am

"Oh! You nasty boy! Well, I can be nasty too!" Carmella taunted, placeing her hand into his pants hand started to stroke his manhood and also started to message his butt with her other hand. "Do you like that Andy-kins?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next