by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rika vs Malicia (Practical vs Sensual Grappling)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Rika vs Malicia (Practical vs Sensual Grappling) - Page 7 Empty Re: Rika vs Malicia (Practical vs Sensual Grappling)

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:37 pm

Rika smiled when she heard Malicia's apology but, then came to a self realization to what she was doing. She let the red head go and backed away for what she just done. She felt horrible for taking her anger out on Malicia even if it was a petty thing such as revenge. She was a martial artist who believed in protecting the weak not torturing them out of some revenge. She quickly walked away from Malicia and kneeled to the ground. She bowed her head in a sincere apology,

"I'm sincerely sorry Malicia, I let my anger get the best of me..." Rika said, "I lost my head..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Rika vs Malicia (Practical vs Sensual Grappling) - Page 7 Empty Re: Rika vs Malicia (Practical vs Sensual Grappling)

Post by hamish1024 Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Malicia was both relieved and surprise as her attacker climbed up off of her. The redhead didn’️t really grasp the concept of mercy and didn’️t understand why she was being shown it in the ring. She was faintly disgusted at Rika’️s show of principle, seeing it as a weakness and hating the Japanese girl for it.

Devious Malicia knew she would have to make the most of this unexpected break. She made a great show of being badly beaten, groaning loudly and clambering stiffly to her feet. Clutching her spine, she hobbled weakly over to her bowed opponent.
“You’️re... you’️re very gracious” Malicia said, trying to sound humble. “I accept your, er, apology...”
Hoping Rika had taken the bait, Malicia slowly reached her hand out toward her in a friendly gesture. However, when she got within reach, Malicia would try grab the kneeling girl’️s head and pull it up between her thighs, to trap Rika in the standing headscissor position. From here Rika would swiftly jump and drive her opponent to the mat in a face-busting pedigree manoeuvre. She knew she had to get this right: this dishonest blitz was her only chance of levelling the playing field.

Last edited by 1043 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon May 02, 2011 6:37 am

Rika took Malicia's hand in good faith but, to her surprise she ended up between her legs. "You little bi-"
The Japanese girl was cut off by Malicia's pedigree, the force of the slam caused the croud to cringe. She struggled to get on all fours as the red head sat on top of her neck. Rika whimpered at how this wasn't fair. The Asian girl was completely helpless as Malicia had once again had the advantage. Rather than rage, Rika was now filled with pain and humiliation. almost unwilling to fight back anymore.

Last edited by 863 on Mon May 02, 2011 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun May 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Malicia was still a little groggy from Rika's assault on her body, but the redhead could still manage a smile when she saw her devious attack had worked, and that Rika was stunned and helpless on the floor. Now was her chance to snatch victory, even if it was thoroughly undeserved.

Moving quickly, Malicia flipped the Japanese fighter onto her back, and lay across her for the pin count, one half-naked girl atop another. The referee began to count.

"1..."

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:05 pm

Rika shook her head as she attempted to get her shoulder up but, was too weak to do right at that second. She lay underneath the red head in a panic, the asian girl looked up at Malicia as she realized she had been bested. she bit her lip as she heard the count go up again.

"2!" The ref called the count.

"I will make you pay! I swear it!" Rika said as she declared as the redhead lay ontop of her half naked.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:28 pm

“3!!” The ref girl declared as Malicia lay across her opponent. Despite Rika’️s protests, the redhead had won the match!

The match bell rang out as the officials signalled the British girl’️s victory. Malicia almost couldn’️t believe that she’️d won, she was still groggy and dazed from the punishment she had suffered at Rika’️s hands, and it was complete luck (not to mention sneakiness) that she had managed to get anything from this match.

Almost bewildered at her good fortune, Malicia stood up, and started backing away from her downed adversary. She didn’️t really feel like celebrating her victory right now, she was more concerned about avoiding a possible backlash from her angry foe.

“Yeah, that’️s right, I win!” Malicia called, though a little uncertainly. “Ha! That’️s what you get for trying to be nice!” she announced, when she felt she was a safe distance from the other wrestler.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:56 am

Rika tried to get a swipe off of malicia as she quickly avoided her, she took off to the ropes that were facing the ramp as she climbed off the second rope. Knowing Malicia was too far for her to keep up. She bit her lip in embarassment as she had endured all that but, was still bested by the red head. She tried to cover herself up alittle bit as she yelled at the top of her lungs.

"This isn't over! You hear me Malicia! I will make you pay for this!" Rika siad tary eyed in embarassment.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:22 am

Malicia, by now a fair way down the entrance ramp, turned back towards the ring as she heard Rika calling after her.

“Oh yeah? You want me to teach you a few tricks, just look me up!” she retorted. “You’️ll be the one paying though!”

The redhead gave a small, self-satisfied smile, then turned and hurried towards the exit, the half-naked girl unwilling to hang around near her angry opponent any more. The dominatrix hadn’️t seemed very domineering tonight, but she had at least shown herself to be devious and ruthless, which was always something. As she retreated she wondered just how serious the Japanese girl’️s threats were…

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7