Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:24 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tag Team Showdown (For Maxykun)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tag Team Showdown (For Maxykun) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tag Team Showdown (For Maxykun)

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:20 am

(Well, yah Dai, Lita, Kei and Sion isn't it? Or, is Lita just watching?)
Rika was already in her stance and prepred mentally before Dai attacked. She saw the spinning heel kcik a mile away. She slowly exhaled and stopped it in mid-air. She caught it with a double chop intercepting both sides of the leg. Rika attempted to hold back so, Dai's leg wouldn't break.
Rika took a few steps back and made a dash for her post. This was an opponent she could not handle a highflier that can kick very well, it was both of her weaknesses in one opponent.

Yu-Shin held out his hand to tag Rika.

Last edited by 863 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Showdown (For Maxykun) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tag Team Showdown (For Maxykun)

Post by Maxy Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:27 am

(Lita just watching ^^)

Daisuke saw her going for the corner and reached out and barely got a hold of rika's hair and yanked her down. She took a moment to catch her breath and picked her up and went to give Rika a overhead bellytobacksuplex towards midring.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:37 am

To Rika's demies, she was pulled down by her hair and sent sprawling in a suplex. She went tumbling back to mid-ring. Amzingly, she stood up again although her steps went back and fourth due to her dizziness.
"Oww..." Rika said,

Yu-Shin sighed, "it's over for Rika, Daisuke is not only skilled but she has the exacts skills needed to beat Rika and rika's body has taken quite a toll already..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:47 am

Daisuke noticed Rika's dizziness and wondered how much she had left. But Dai didn't stop to think about it since the delay could come back to haunt her later and she goes for it and grabs a hold of her, attempting to force her down and lock her in a crossface submission hold.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:57 am

As Daisuke darted forward, Rika was completely out of it but, she was determined to put one last hold on her opponent.
Rika snagged Dai's wrist with both hands using her opponent's momentum against her, she would throw her in a judo throw over her shoulder. Then she would wrap her legs around her opponent's arm and put her in an armbar submission. She twisted Dai's arm to add more pain to the hold

"Don't count me out yet!" Rika yelled,

Yu-Shi's eyes widened, "that's a suprise, but either way... Rika doesn't look to good..."

Last edited by 863 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:12 am

Daisuke groans and tries to reach over with her free arm, huring herself in the process she goes to club Rika in whatever body part she can make contact with to get out, though all her scwirming around she ends up still in it but in a way that both of Rika's shoulders are down and one of her owns is up making it somekind of valid pin attempt in her favour.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:22 am

Rika grunted as Dai started hitting her with her free arm. Rika waited for the exact moment from when her arm recoiled and did a situp restarting the count. Her legs would now wrap around Dai's free arm while her other arm was still in the possesion of her two hands.

"Crucifiction Armbar another specialty of mine..." Rika gave it all she had. Using all her remaining strength into twisting Dai's left arm while squeezing her right arm with her legs.

The ref started the count, "1!"

But, Rika just smirked and grinned at Dai.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:29 am

Daisuke tried to hold on, just a couple more seconds and Rika would be pinned but she was feeling it too. Sion looked like he was getting ready for something in case if something bad happened.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:47 am

Yu-Shin smiled, "Smart girl, she knew she couldn't stay in the match for much longer, anyway and this was the perfect oppurtunity for her to get in and get out! She also revealed some of our opponent's strengths and weaknesses, a job well done! Rika!"

Ayame nodded, Rika certainly did a great job considering what she had to endure this match.

Rika yelled as she twisted even harder goiung beyond her own limits.

"Submit!"

"2!" The ref called out
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:02 am

"BLOW ME!" she yelled back at her.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next