by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Practicing, now closed (Darius may still post).

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Practicing, now closed (Darius may still post). - Page 2 Empty Re: Practing, open for sparring

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:18 am

"Thanks", Courtney said and put her knees on Matt's shoulders, still holding onto his legs and yanking backwards in a extremely deep boston crab."I will end this now if you dont put up a fight", she hissed in Matt's ear and slowly pulled backwards."I hope your not weak like the most guys I fight", she added.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Practicing, now closed (Darius may still post). - Page 2 Empty Re: Practing, open for sparring

Post by Darius Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:25 am

Matt surpressed a sharp cry of pain as Courtney pulled back further in the boston crab. If she kept this up, she may end up breaking Matt in half! But then Courtney made the mistake of taunting Matt, and he suddenly scowled. "If there's one thing I'm not," he growled. "It's weak!" He would then plant his hands flat out on the mat, and start to push himself upwards by the strength of his arms. His goal was to power out of the hold, and buck Coutney right off him.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:38 am

Courtney smiled."Good, embrace the pain, make it make you stronger. Use your anger against me", she commented and got off of him, letting his legs go. She pulled him up by his hair and made him stand in front of her."Attack me", she hissed and got down into her stance.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:48 am

Matt grunted at he words. "What are you, a Star Wars villian?" she growled. He let out a gasp of pain as he was released, more than thankful to be out of that painful hold. He then winced as his hair was grabbed, and Courtney made him stand back up. As he was halfway up he made his move. immediately grabbing both of Courtney's legs and yanking both, looking to take Courtney right off her feet and to the mat. Once she was down he would immeaitely grab ger one foot and step over it, fall backwards and put her in a painful figure four leg lock.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:01 am

Courtney winced in pain and cried out a little at the pain in her legs. She laughed."Nice job", she commented and laid down for a second, taking in the pain."Ok, here we go", she said and rolled over onto her stomatch, freeing her legs from the hold. She immediatley tackled him and sat facing forward on his back. She put his arms inbetween the crook where her thighs and torso met. She grabbed his chin and yanked up hard."Your not weak, and you proved that", she said and leaned back in the camel clutch, hurting his back and neck.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:09 am

Matt again grinned. "Your turn," he said, and ould crank the hold with a bit more pressure. He knew the figue four wouldn't last long against a submission user like Courtney. Whne he was turned onto his front he tried to get up fast, but Courtney proved the faster, and yelped as he was tackled to the mat. He was placed in the camel clutch easily, and ggrit his teeth some more. "Ugh...hooray for me," he grunted, and struggled to break free.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:14 am

She pulled back so deep that her head was touching his leg, that was lying on the mat."Tapout on my leg and it's all over", she hissed and squrimed, making him more uncomterable.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:30 am

Matt resisted the strong urge to cry out as hi chin was puled further back, almost to the limit. Courtney sure didn't pull any punches when it came to her submission holds. "Grr....why would I...tap out? This is nothing!" Matt declared. With his head being pulled so far back it would be easier for him to slip his arms out of from over her knees. Once he did that he would immedaitely grab at Courtney' hands to try to pry them off his chin. He would even start to bend her fingers back, really wantng to get free.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:36 am

"This is nothing? Then I'd hate to see the move that hurts you!", she growled and let go, sending him forwards. She watched in disgust as he laid on the ground."C'mon, give me a challenge, Matt", she said and leaned against a pole, waiting for his attack. She picked at her nails and removed dirt that had clumped underneathe them."I joined Sex Wars so I could fight strong guys, not wimps", she hissed and got into her stance.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:41 am

Matt gasped again as he was released, flopping forward to the mat. He wasn't going so good right now, Courtney had the one up on him in submission holds. "You're starting to push it," he growled at her words, and slowly got back to his feet. Once he was up he tuned to face Courtney, and smirked. "How bout you attack me this time?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Practicing, now closed (Darius may still post). - Page 2 Empty Re: Practicing, now closed (Darius may still post).

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next