by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Payback between bitches

Go down

Payback between bitches Empty Payback between bitches

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:02 pm

Patrick OConnor: Marie stormed into the GM's office, panting softly as she was still in a rage from her tie up with Tasha. "Did you see that? Did you see what just happened a few minutes ago?!" She asked the GM, well, more like yelling at her, but with the mood she was in, she'd yell at her best friend right now, if she had one.

Kelsea: Cassandra didn't say anything for a long time, continuing on with her paperwork calmly and cooly.. Eventually without lifting her head, "Just because I'm showing you favours, does not mean that you can burst in here without knocking.."

Patrick OConnor: Marie gnashes her teeth, but then closed her eyes and tried to calm down, although it didn't work very well. "That.... that bitch has come and is bothering me again to no end! She did it before and now she's doing it again! I just want to be left alone but she won't stop doing whatever she can to piss me off!"

Kelsea: Cassandra was still cool as snow, moving one sheet of paper to another "And to whom are you refering...?" she said still reading through some papers with detatchment

Patrick OConnor: "Remember that woman I told you about before? Tasha? That bitch." She replied

Kelsea: "And what exactly is she doing to bother you..?"

Patrick OConnor: "She's being a complete bitch! I hate her! I hate her I hate her I hate her!" She exclaimed in a flustered voice

Kelsea: "I see... so you are saying you hate her.." Cassandra said in a low almost uninterested tone of voice "Well... Then maybe something should be done about her then.."

Patrick OConnor: "Hm? Like what?" She asked her.

Kelsea: Cassandra let out almost an irritated sigh, finally putting down the work she was going through and lowering her reading glasses to look at Marie for the first time "Look, I can help you... But you haven't done anything for me yet and Princess Nocturnal hasn't been taken care of yet... So you will be in my debt here." She interlocked her fingers "However there are ways to sort out this girl of yours and I have certain wrestlers that i think would be able to settle this Tasha girl in quite the fitting way... Tasha wouldn't know what hit her and would end up humilated if I sent this certain someone after her"

Patrick OConnor: Marie smiles at her. "Now that sounds more like it." She said to her. "And honestly, I've been looking for her, but I can't seem to find her anywhere. Actually, last I checked she was already in a match." She said with a frown

Patrick OConnor: "Oh... and thanks for that pill. Did wonders for my hardcore match"

Kelsea: "Mmh.." Cassandra said with a nod as Marie thanked her for the pill "Well thats fine, we'll arrange your match with her for another day. But I'm sure for some reason I will require someone taken care of.. If I do this for you I'll expect you to jump right into a couple of matches once I have need for you"

Patrick OConnor: Marie nods to her. "Fine fine, just so long as that bitch gets her ass beat red." She said to her.

Kelsea: "She will..." Cassandra said darkly "Believe me she will.."

Patrick OConnor: Marie chuckles a little, nodding and turning around, then stopped for a moment. "Could I get the video feed for it when it happens?" She smirks
Kelsea: "Indeed." Cassandra said with her lips close to her hands "It will be recorded for the world to see.."

Patrick OConnor: "Oooh, how lovely. I knew there was something about you I liked." She smiled before starting to walk out

Kelsea: Cassandra nodded and watched Marie go... After she was gone she picked up the phone.. It was time to make a few unsavoury arrangements

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down