by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A time at the Dojo (for Lobo)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A time at the Dojo (for Lobo) Empty A time at the Dojo (for Lobo)

Post by Whipwreck Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:47 am

[attachment=0:24t33brc]dojo.jpg[/attachment:24t33brc]

"Master Kimberly, are you alright in there?" Kasumi would ask. "Yeah, you don't sound well..." Maya commented. "Is there anything we can do for you?" Ai would add, as it sounded like Kimberly was groaning in pain. "Ummm, no, I'm just training. Now, run along, you have students to teach!" Kimberly had spoken. "Yes Master Kimberly!" They would say, going away.

Kimberly was indeed 'training', but in reality, she had set up two chairs and started to do the splits on them, naked, holding an erotica novel and had pleasured herself. She did think of something though, what would be better would be if she had a male student, she could have had Lobo, but in the heat of battle she forgot she was accepting personal students! She was also a little bummed as she remembered how she hurt him, but then remembered that he did ask for it....

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

A time at the Dojo (for Lobo) Empty Re: A time at the Dojo (for Lobo)

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:40 am

Not too far off from the Dojo; A young man on a Harley Davidson Motorcycle was riding down the road searching for a very important someone.

"Hmmm... This must be the place..." said the man named Lobo getting off his bike and entering the Dojo, looking around once he entered before he was approched by someone.

"Where is Kimberly Mizushima?" He asked, with them replying with that was training.

"What!? Mizushima!!" Lobo yelled out the halls as he stormed to the chambers of thier grandmaster.

"Kimberly Mizushima!!!" Lobo yelled out once again before sliding the door open. "I want a rematch right no-...." Lobo was on the verge of finishing his sentence before the sight in front of him stopped him dead in his tracks. His face turned red as eyes traced around the perfect body of the grandmaster before noticing what she was doing.

"*Ahem*... Are you... ehh... Training like they said..." Lobo said with a bit of a devlish grin.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:53 am

Kimberly looked at Lobo with her own devilish grin. "Yes, in a way, I'm training my legs, as you could see by my splits, and I KNOW you were looking! I'm training myself with no clothes on because, hey, what if I'm stuck in a situation like that, and I'm training my sexual endurence..." Kimberly would place her hands on the ground, and start to do a handstand, moving her legs straight up and would lean foward, getting onto her feet. "A rematch huh? Hmmm, nope, I don't think you could beat me! :3"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:08 am

"Yea!? So what if I was looking!?" Yelled Lobo, getting defensive.

He watched Kimberly's graceful movements as she did a handstand and got to her feet, his head leaning with her motions as he watched.

"Say What!? Yea you got me last time but that was then this is NOW!". It had been over 2 weeks since their match agianst eachother and Lobo's damaged ribs were still recovering; but his pride often got the best of him and he wasn't about to let a couple broken ribs stop him from getting a 2nd shot.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:15 am

"Yeah, last time I beat you over time, NOW I would beat you in a matter of minutes! HEHEHEHEHE!" Kimberly would laugh, looking at him again. "So, are your ribs still broken? I'm sorry for that, I didn't mean to hurt you like that..."

Kimberly would smile again. "Well, if you really think that The Big Bad Wolf could blow my house down, then show me...or are you just huffing and puffing? :3" Kimberly would tease, looking at him again. "Lobo, I could beat you naked...in fact, due to your attitude, I just might have to!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:23 am

"You didnt hurt me! Im just fine!" Lobo yelled back with one hand cupping his ribs, hating the fact that she was laughing at him.

"Oh I'd love to blow your house down..." Lobo said with a smirk.

"But's let's see if you can put your money where that pretty little mouth is!" yelled Lobo before throwing a hard right punch at Kimberly.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:29 am

"Wrong move Lobo..." Kimberly said, grabbing his hand. She would move it and nail him hard in the stomach. "This should knock you out, after all, I did hit you in the right spot!" Kimberly would say, lifting his chin with her finger. "You awake?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:38 am

Kimberly's swift punch to Lobo felt like a mule kick to him, he felt his ribs cave in once more as well, leaving the luchador a bit drowzy as the punch sent him to half way to sleep.

The punch was enough to take an average man down, but thanks to Lobo's endurance he remained awake... barely... His legs were shakey and his arms drooped down as head hung down, the only thing keeping him up was the fist Kimberly buried in his gut.

Kimberly then picked up his head with her finger, looking down at her with hazy vision, even then he thought she was still beautiful. Lobo then spoke softly.

"Yea... Didnt Feel a thing..." Lobo groaned to the blonde weakly obviously lying.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:43 am

"Oh? Okay then...." Kimberly would back up, showing her well rounded butt to him, but she would suddenly turn around and would deliver a fierce roundhouse to his cheek, hoping he would be out this time. "Out Now?" Kimberly would ask, if he was she would get a gi, and start to take off his clothes, and would start to put on his uniform.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:52 am

Again Lobo let his hormones get the best of him as she stared down at the shapely rear of Kimberly before her roundhouse kick smashed into the side of his face, sending him flying away till he hit the ground where he lay completely out cold.

This made it easy for Kimberly undress him, which revealed the several bandages on his ribs. Lobo would have normally objected to being placed into a gi, but he wasn't in any position at the moment to argue with Kimberly or stop her, instead he just layed their knocked out and would remain that way till someone woke him up.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next