Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Match Aftermath (For Cirno)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Match Aftermath (For Cirno) - Page 7 Empty Re: Match Aftermath (For Cirno)

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:34 am

Megumi hugged Karina close, smiling after the girl came. "There, that felt good right?" Megumi said, "Is your body all relaxed now Karina?" She pulled her hand out of Karina's sex, bringing it up to her face and licking her fingers. "Mmm, so that's how you taste," she said, "We both know each other now Karina. I hope we can remain friends in the future." She reached her hands around, pulling Karina even closer, closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling of their bodies cuddled together.

"Of course I'm concerned!" Chigusa said. She looked up at Serizawa, giving her a stern look from her cute eyes. "Does it matter?" she said, "I should be the one angry, your teammates injured my friends, breaking Tomomi's arm, hurting Megumi's shoulder..." She shook her head, "You should be glad."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:38 am

Karina was panting loudly for air, it was her first orgasm she had gotten from a girl and she had to admit, it felt great and even though she was trying to ignore and hide it all this time, she figured Megumi would like to hear it, leaning over to kiss her somewhat gently upon the lips, pressing her forehead upon the girl's and pulled back from the kiss to whisper back at her. " Y-Yes.. Thanks to you I think I'll sleep here for the night.. You convinced me.. " Karina couldn't help but giggle, pressing her body harder against Megumi's and rubbed the side of Megumi's breast idly. " Mmm.. I could use those as pillows.."

Serizawa was looking into Chigusa's eyes and couldn't help but find her looking quite adorable, nodding at the girl like she was in a trace from her look. " I'm sorry.. I didn't know it would happen like that.. Is there any way I can make it up? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:46 am

It was cute how Karina was giggling and being so gentle after her orgasm, Megumi thought. It was a side that most people rarely saw, at any rate, and Megumi thought it was a real provledge to make a new friend this way. She didn't know how it would turn out in the morning, when they woke up, and didn't care. Perhaps it would all be like before, with Karina acting all tough and inapproachable. But it didn't matter. Tonight was enough.

Megumi held Karina tightly against her chest, letting her rest her head on Megumi's ample bosom. "There there," Megumi said, "Time to sleep now Karina. Goodnight..."

Chigusa got up off of Serizawa's body, getting onto her knees near Serizawa's feet. "Stop trying so hard when you need rest!" Chigusa said, "Look at you- you're all beat up and yet still, you're pushing yourself. It's not good to do that." She got up and reached out her hand, hoping Serizawa would take it. "Now, get on your bed and rest," she said.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:49 am

Karina nodded, she was pretty tired from the fight and the orgasm, course she had a fight tomorrow but she wasn't going to tell Megumi, bringing a hand up to gently stroke through Megumi's hair, her cheek pressing lightly against her chest, purring softly at the feeling. " Goodnight.. Sleep well. " Karina knew this was quite a night for her, a faint smile upon her lips as she started to drift off.

" You don't get it, I need to do this. " Serizawa slowly started to get up again but without Chigusa's help, rubbing one of her sore shoulder, she looked up at Chigusa and noded at the door. " You should go and rest instead, I know my own limit. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:17 am

Chigusa looked at Serizawa with her hands on her hips. "I doubt that," she said, "You don't need to be doing this, and you certainly don't know your limit. I can tell that every time you move, you're in pain." She reached down and grabbed Serizawa without the girl's consent, pulling her up and then pushing her onto the bed. "Now lie down and get some rest," Chigusa said, "I'll hold you down if I have to."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:02 am

Serizawa blinked at first, wondering what Chigusa was doing but soon gasped out when she was pushed onto her bed, looking up at Chigusa with a frustrated glare on her face. " But But! " Then, hearing what Chigusa said afterwards, she sighed out loudy, it looked like the girl wasn't going to let her train for today. " Fiiiiiinnee.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7