Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Changing of the Guard

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Changing of the Guard - Page 2 Empty Re: Changing of the Guard

Post by Darius Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:56 pm

"Can you blame them? i've been at this longer than you have," Sarah said "And the only reason I didn't get fucked over was because they knew I was not a girl that they should fuck with." She looked Kagura up and down. "You don't exactly give off the same aura."

Already Sarah had finished her beer, cruhed it in her hand and tossed it over her shoulder. "Who is this co-leader?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:40 pm

" Not everyone acts how they look like. I hope you will not the mistake in underestimating me. " She then nodded at the door when Sarah spoke about the co-leader. " She is waiting outside for me, probably picking fights. Her name is Sirene. An ironic name if you get to know her! Anyway.. I hope you and I can co-operate and make the other two factions turn to zero. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:06 pm

Sarah frowned at Kagura. She didn't know what to make of the girl yet. So far she had deduced that she wasn't an emo psychopath like cerbera, or an eerily cheery girl like Lute, and those were always plusses in her book. "Okay," she said slowly. "Say I don't think you're full of shit. Why don't you explain just what you're gonna do differently. everyone of you idiots seem the same to me."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:38 pm

" Ah yes... Well, Cerbera used to have the right idea.. Family wise.. But she let that slip and look where this organization is. Betrayal here and there. That isn't going to help us against those White Pussies. What we need is to get together and start training to get us all into shape, we are facing two factions after all.. I want NO betrayal in MY organization, not from anyone. That is why I need your help, Sarah. I know how underrated you were as a leader. You deserve so much better and I am here to tell that to you... You're the type of leader that will surely make them all fear doing the wrong thing.. I'm not here to make you fourth or fift or tenth fucking leader.. It means nothing in my eyes having so many leaders.. Instead it will just be me and you instead.. I'm sure Sirene wouldn't mind. "

She then took the can of beer she stll had and took a long sip from it, gulping down as much as possible and finished with a loud sigh. " That's better.. The Era of Hell can be strong as fuck but we lack co-operation, you know? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Sarah had to admit, Kagura did make some very good points concerning the Era of Hell. They were points Sarah had been making since she forced her way into this little organization. It never made much sense to have so many leaders running around. All it did was create discord and constant betrayal. And while Sarah loved seeing such chaos, when they dragged her into it, that just pissed her off. Plus, she didn't mind the compliments Kagura was sending her way. Sarah didn't get many of those. "I am pretty badass, aren't I?" she said grinning.

Sarah grabbed herself another beer and popped the top. "What makes you so quick to trust me, exactly?" Sarah had not exactly been kind to other Era of Hell memebers in the past. Nha, Sha, and Karina were but to name a few.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:44 pm

" I suppose I just a feeling I can. Sides, Raiye told me I should. " She got comfortable on the couch, feeling her cell phone vibrate in her bag, she quickly took it out and looked to see who was calling her. " Off course.. " She picked it up and brought it to her ear. " ..Yes, Sirene.. What did you do this time.. ... .. Fine. Then don't cause a scene? That sounds simple enough, right? " She then hung up with a sigh, dropping it into her bag again and looked over at Sarah. " You've been in the Era of Hell for a while now, if you had to betray them, you have done so already with their lack of security and team work. I... WE, need to show how it's done. I've heard it all and I'm sure you'd agree that the organization was more fucked up then powerfull, this has to be changed right away. That's why I am visiting every member, to see who exactly they are. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:05 am

Raiye, huh? Sarah was releived that she hadn't been kicked out with Cerbera and Lute. She was the only woman that Sarah actually liked in this damn organization. As Kagura took her call, to her co-leader Sirene apparently, Sarah took some more sips from her beer, and silently contemplated just what to do with this offer.

"Maybe you haven't heard, but I got my own business to run right now," Sarah replied. The Gatt Attack, her own fledgling gang, as a business she had started to make even more money than she did already. "If you send more jobs my way, then I just might consider taking you up on your offer."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:12 am

" Aha.. That's a real shame to lose a talented fighter like yourself to the new Era of Hell! I suppose it should be called something else. The whole name sounds dark and all but.. I rather want a single word as a organization name! "

Kagura then hopped up off the couch and to Sarah, holding out her hand to her. " Won't be taking much more of your time from here on, been fun meeting you, miss Sarah. Maybe we'll meet some other time under the same circumstances. Till then, I hope your business will be going smoothly for ya. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:17 am

"Hold your horses, shrimp," Sarah said, taking a pause to take a sip from her drink. "I never said I was leaving the Era of Hell. I just said I have a little something on the side going at the moment. We're all doing what we can to survive after all."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:29 am

" Hmm? Shrimp.. Aww. And here I thought we were both in the same league here! " Kagura didn't exactly like being called names but she was going to let it slide, looking over her shoulder at Sarah. " I suppose so then. You know if you really do need money you can always work for my little special plan to attack certain members. Each wrestler has a certain reward for beating them. If you really do need alot of cash, you can always call me, other then that, I'll call you whenever I need your back up. Sounds like a good deal? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down