Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alexia vs Babd. Who has the higher threshold for pain?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alexia vs Babd. Who has the higher threshold for pain? Empty Alexia vs Babd. Who has the higher threshold for pain?

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:09 am

Alexia stood backstage, adjusting what little attire she had on, looking at herself in the mirror. Perfection. That's what she saw. She smiled a little to herself, giving her hips a little shake, which made the charms on her hips jingle a bit. She had been waiting for this chance. Almost every night she asked her mistress if she could participate here, wanting to show her stuff against the other women here, and repeatedly she said no, until one night, Tasha finally gave in, but only if she could beat Tasha. While she didn't want to go against her mistress, she still accepted. It was a long and taxing fight, but she finally came out on top. Now she just had to prove to her mistress that this wasn't a mistake. She knew she was watching somewhere, and she would make her proud.

Soon, her music began. It was the tune of Bad Apple! but only the first ten seconds looped as her beat. She smiled a bit, bouncing to the beat backstage, getting in the mood before walking up the steps, and stepping out onto the ramp in her exotic outfit, raising her arms high over her head and crossing them up in an alluring pose, all the while keeping her hips swaying in tune to the beat. She smiled just a little bit as the crowd whistled and cheered. She didn't mind it. In fact, she wanted more. She started to walk down the ramp, dancing fluidly to the repeating beat. She then climbed up the ropes, and climbed inside. She had dreams of this, from all the stories her mistress would tell her. Now it was time to experience the dream for real. She would defeat her opponent at any fight she asked for.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Alexia vs Babd. Who has the higher threshold for pain? Empty Re: Alexia vs Babd. Who has the higher threshold for pain?

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt was well aware of the other dommes who lurked in the AFW and also had an idea of their various pets and slaves. She stood next to a petite blonde maid and looked down at her with a smirk. "You don't deserve vat I am doing for you but I am slightly impressed vith your abilities."

"I don't! I don't deserve it at all! Thank you! Mistress! thank you!"

Lukretia shook her head and as The Morrigan's theme began to play, she shoved Babd out into the arena. "Tch. I hope you von't disappoint me.' The domme muttered under her breath.

Babd stepped out and nervously walked towards the ring. She wore her normal maid attire and kept her eyes downward as she took careful and slow steps tot he ring. Finally climbing in, she kept her eyes averted from her opponent. However, she was very good at being able to still look her over and Alexia was cute. Babd hoped she at least knew what she was doing. Maybe one of them could make this match more than it appeared to be.

As Babd lifted up her head to speak to Alexia, the arena darkened and And 'Hellraiser' began to pipe into the arena. Lukretia made her way with a haughty gait and wide smirk down the arena ramp, microphone in hand. She quickly bot into the ring and stood between the two women.

"Guten Abend!" She called out in her native tongue. "I'm sure you can see by ze two standing in ze ring zat zis match could hardly be considered main event quality. But as ze general manager I am devoted to making every match in AFW memorable."

As the crowd gave a mixed reaction to the news, Lukretia smiled still. "Zis vill be a competition of sorts. Ze vinner vill be ze one who knocks zere opponent unconscious. However!" She then turned and looked at Alexia. "Strikes vill not be ze vay in vich a fighter can achieve victory. Zey are allowed but ze loser must pass out because her threshold of pain has reached its limit, Verstehen Sie?" She said as she looked at the two of them.

Babd had a barely recognizable gleam in her eye as she looked at Lukretia and nodded her head. The German domme didn't wait for an answer as she turned and walked out of the ring and made her way fro the VIP box.

Babd then shook a little as she looked at Alexia. Though from untrained eyes it looked as though Babd was truly afraid.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Alexia vs Babd. Who has the higher threshold for pain? Empty Re: Alexia vs Babd. Who has the higher threshold for pain?

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Alexia looked over to see the girl getting shoved out onto the stage. She smiled a bit, seeing the girl was rather cute. She giggled a little to herself as she made her way down into the ramp, and climbed into the ring. When she did, she started to wave and greet her.

"Hiya! Hope we-" She began to say, until another woman started to make her way down the ramp. She looked over at her, tilting her head in a curious manner, seeming confused as to what was going on. As the woman moved to step between the two, she started to try to speak to her, only to be cut off again.

She became further confused as she could barely understand what the woman was saying.

"Uhm... could you say that all ag-" She began to ask, until the woman just walked off and climbed back out of the ring. She scritched at the top of her head confusedly. "Well she was kind of rude..." She muttered, then looked across the ring at Babd. "Um... do you have any idea what that lady was talking about?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:46 am

Babd's eyes widened. "D-don't say she's rude!" She exclaimed. She then turned her head and blushed, not looking at Alexia. "S-she said that the winner is the one who is still conscious..." She then let out a sigh and meekly stepped forward. She gave a curtsey and then bowed her torso forward. "Let's have a good match." She said in a soft tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:23 am

"Conscious? so... it's... like a mind game then?" She asked, still sounding a bit confused. She scratched the top of her head, not liking the sound of her match now if it was what she thought it was. Although... why would the girl be blushing over a mental game?

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 pm

"I... don't know..." She said blushing. "I hope I'm not too weak for you." She said with a soft sigh, her blonde hair drooping as her face did. She was concerned that she wouldn't be able to let Alexia enjoy the match as she was going to. Babd was very weak after all. When the bell rang, Babd eyed Alexia cautiously, looking at the girl worriedly. She didn't know where to strike first. Maybe it was better to let this other girl do all the work...

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:36 am

Alexia scritched at her head, wondering why the girl was blushing. She still had no idea what kind of fight they were doing as she couldn't really understand what Babd's mistress was saying because of her accent. She stepped out from the ropes, looking completely confused as she stepped out, her tail switching from her left side to her right side, wondering if she should keep it clean, or play dirty with her opponent.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:23 pm

Babd watched, waiting for Alexia to make her move. She was hoping to receive that first hit, just to see what kind of pain Alexia could bring but as the girl became cautious, Babd let out a sigh. She lowered her head and blushed as she marched forward. If she could get within striking distance, she woul clench her fist and then send her hand upward to smack Alexia hard across the face. If she succeeded, she would back up and look at Alexia. "I-I'm sorry! " She would say and then lower her head. "But the match has started." She would speak in a quieter tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:33 pm

Alexia blinked when Babd marched forward. She watched her for a moment, until Babd suddenly came up and swat her across the face. "Ah!" She squeaked, then looked back at Babd as she apologized. "OOhh... so that's how you wanna play..." She said with a small grin, and suddenly tried to pounce at her to take her down to her back.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:32 am

Babd only gave the slightest of nods as Aelxia questioned her. She offered no resistance tot he tackle and seemed to turn her head and blush, throwing her hands back as though seh were waiting for Aelxia to continue.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next