Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius)

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius) - Page 3 Empty Re: Doin' some exercise after work... (open)

Post by austro Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:37 pm

Lacey laid there in pain. Listening at Rika's mocking comments made it even worse. Like it wasn't enough that she was getting her ass kicked right now, this brat was now getting to her nerves!

She started to squirm in her hold, but little she could do to prevent Rika from stomping again down low. Lacey gritted her teeth not letting any sound of pain escape. She wasn't giving Rika any more pleasure than she was already having. Small tear drops of anger forming in the corner of her eyes.

Her anger built a fire that was starting to overcome the pain. She couldn't let herself go down like this! She had to do something, and FAST or her end could be closer than she thought!

Last edited by 1191 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

austro

Back to top Go down

Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius) - Page 3 Empty Re: Doin' some exercise after work... (open)

Post by Darius Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Rika frowned when Lacey didn't scream. That was the part she loved about fighting, and Lacey was denying her that! "I'm gonna make an exampl out of you," Rika stated, grinning maliciously at her red-headed opponant. "Then people will know not to mess ith me!" Still holding Lacey's legs, Rika ould then move to turn the woman over into a boston crab submission.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:47 pm

Lacey was in a world of trouble right now... but she won't stay put. She was determined to get out of there... she had to!

When Rika moved her foot over Lacey's body to turn her into the hold, gritting her teeth even further the read head threw her hand to pry that foot in order to make Rika trip, at least a little. At the same time, she squirmed and twisted her body violently pulling her legs as strong as she could, trying to free at least one of her legs. If any of her legs got free she will use it to kick Rika out of there.

If she wasn't able to pull any of this off, she will end up locked in the boston crab.

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:53 pm

Rika was having trouble turning Lacey over with all the struggling the woman was giving her. "Come on you stupid-AH!" Rika yelped in surprise when Lacey tripped her up, and the next thing she knew she was thrown aside by a sudden jerk of her opponant's body. Rika hit the mat with a grunt, but rolled with the fall to come to a kneeling position a few feet away.

Rika growled angrily. "Slippery bitch."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Lacey also rolled away to gain some security distance, and came to a crouching position with one knee on the ground, looking straight to Rika. She knew she barely escaped out of that one... she must be more careful next time around.

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:22 pm

Rika rose to her feet, glaring at Lacey as she did so. So far she wasn't having that much trouble with the taller woman, but with what she had seen of her skills that could quickly chage. Her overconfidence had been her undoing in the past, she wouldn't let it be this time!

"I'm gonna beat you black and blue," she snarled. She would approach Lacey cautiosly, and then, once she would close enough, she would try and grab her into a quick and tight headlock.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:48 pm

Seeing Rika rise to her feet, Lacey rose as well, with her fists up and ready. Glaring with determination. "We'll see about that" spat Lacey back at the girl in front of her.

She watched carefully as Rika approached her, and when she threw her attack Lacey would quickly side step out of her grasp and throw a powerful kick into the back of Rika's knee.

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Rika gasped when Lacey again slipped out of her grasp, laving her quite open to attack. "AH!" Rika yelped, the strike to the back of her knee knocking it out from under her. She collapsed to one knee, vulnerable to Lacey again.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:02 pm

Lacey saw Rika falling to one knee. She had an opening now! With a burst of anger she threw a vicious kick to the back of Rika's skull as hard as she could, while roaring in the process. "RRAAAAHHHH!"

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:17 pm

"GACK!!" Rika tried to scream, but barely a sound came out of her when Lacey's powerful kick nailed her in the back of the head. SHe blacked out for a split second before she hit the mat on her front. Rika screamed in agony, clutching the back of her head while she kicked her legs in pain.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius) - Page 3 Empty Re: Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next