by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Taylor's First Day (Open!)

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Taylor's First Day (Open!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Taylor's First Day (Open!)

Post by Clyton Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:45 am

Leiko laid there motionless as her body flopped back down, panting heavily and whimpering silently in pain at the same time. Her leg and back hurts so much she couldn't even bear it. Moving one inch of her body will send jolts of pain. She almost growled in anger when she heard Taylor speaking to her like that, thinking that the girl could defeat her so easily. Well, then she would have another unexpected surprise to her.

"F-Fine... I'll stop..." She muttered, still too busy focusing on relieving herself of her pain rather than straightforwardly saying this humiliating sentence.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:48 am

Kagami was happy as the fight seemed to be over and it ended without her being destroyed but she then looked down at Leiko "I'm really sorry this happened and i'm glad your going to be nicer now" Kagami said smiling "Do you want help up?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:55 am

Taylor looked cautiously at Leiko.

"Dude, if I help you up are you going to be nice? I don't want you breaking anything over my head when I'm not looking."

She leaned down and extended a hand to Leiko. "Nothing personal. Well, I guess it was, sort of. But there's nothing personal NOW. Anyway, I'm totally going to go eat if anyone wants to join."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:30 am

Leiko looked up, her eyes filled with tears from the pain she had to endure. "Y-Yes... I promise!" She said with more emotion than before, wincing in pain. She wanted forgiveness, that was all she wanted. She grabbed Taylor's extended hand and pulled herself up with it, groaning in pain once more. She was limping one of her legs and her other hand clutched her lower back. Her head hung low, almost crying out loud, with a smirk on her face...

Suddenly, the hand that was clutching her lower back straightened, and she looked up at Taylor with such a saddened face. "I'm sorry..." She said in a tone that really meant 'sorry.' And with that hand, she quickly swung it, aiming for the side of Taylor's neck in a lethal Karate chop, her lips turning into a devilish grin while that happened.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Taylor had a moment to be unamused just before Leiko's chop hit. When it did, she wasn't really sure how she felt... she felt dazed, and it hurt, sure, but that was no reason for her to fall over.

"Umph!" She fell over backwards like a tree and landed hard on her back. She rubbed her neck with one hand and groggily held the other up in front of her to show Leiko her middle finger.

"All...right. You can't come to lunch." She wondered if the middle finger meant the same thing in Japan. "Kagami! Get 'er!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:12 am

Kagami saw Taylor go down and when she heard "Kagami Get 'er" She jumped at Leiko trying tackle the girl and protect Taylor "Hey thats wasn't nice and you said your were going to be nicer to people" Kagami said slapping at Leiko's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:40 am

Leiko's facial expression turned to an angry one immediately, almost about to say something profane in response to the middle finger. Of course she knew what that middle finger meant. But before she said it, she let out a scream of pain when Kagami tackled her down, injuring her lower back in the process. She was about to say something again, until that sickening slap came, snapping her head to the side and turning her cheeks red. That only made to anger her even more. "YOU BITCH!" She said, eyes' widened as she glared back and threw a right hand towards the girl's eye patch to force her off of her.

Last edited by 553 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:49 am

Taylor was officially sick of Leiko.

She pulled herself to her feet and approached Leiko while Kagami went after her like a German shepherd. As Leiko smacked Kagami out of the way she picked one foot way up high and stomped down on Leiko's face.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:52 am

Kagami flew off of Leiko and held her eye as the punch had knocked her eyepatch off and Kagami began to frantically trying to grab for it and put it back on forgetting about Leiko and Taylor completely as she just cared about was her eyepatch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:35 am

After Kagami got off, what was Leiko's next view was the bottom of a running shoe. Her eyes' widened again with a gasp, unable to dodge the stomp in time. "AH!" She screamed out in pain again as the stomp hit squarely on her face, her two hands immediately clutching the girl's ankle and tried to pry it off, her body squirming beneath her foot.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next