Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mud

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mud - Page 2 Empty Re: Mud

Post by coiwy Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:47 am

"And what do I have to gain from that?" she growled, annoyed that her punch didn't seem to have fazed him.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:50 am

Joey thought for a moment. Well what would she get out of it. Since he had been pretty much running her down an idea poped into his head. "The match of your choice, although just one stipulation submission only and if you win.....I guess I will admit that your better that me." He was sure that would appeal to her but like that was going to happen. Although he still left the door open for whatever she might want to add onto that stipulation wise. "Or maybe do you want me to sweeten the deal alittle more. red."

Last edited by 1021 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:59 am

"Alright," said Sarah, thinking it over. "If I win, you're coming back to my dorm for the night to be my personal slave. And you won't question anything I tell you to do, and you will NEVER even look at me after tomorrow." She glared at him, daring him to challenge her offer.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:03 am

Joey thought for a moment. "Fine but one question before you pick the type of match. If you do by some miricle happen to win. How will the next match be since I won't be able to look at you will I have to be blindfolded." he commented. Well he had already accepted so he didn't really care too much although the thought of being blindfolded that would be amusing.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 am

"Oh, you misunderstand me," Sarah growled, rolling her eyes. "There will be no next time. I'm going to beat you up, you're going to pleasure me for an evening, and then that's it. You're out of my life forever, and we will never cross paths again. Got it?"

Last edited by 1465 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:10 am

Joey lightly shook his head. "Well if there is no match then how do you intend on making me submit and in turn do those things to me. Unless you mean it won't be a match it will just be you beating me up which I mightly doubt will happen." His eyes soon trailed to the curtain. "I mean seriously whats the match." The arrogant male couldn't help but laugh a little at what Sarah had said next. "You never know babe."

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:12 am

"Just shut up, you twat," she sighed. "We're gonna mud wrestle. And you're gonna lose."

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:15 am

Joey thought for a moment. Now he had never been in a mud wrestling match. He cocked his head to the side it didn't sound very pleasent at all Maybe he could see if he could change it slightly. "Can we subsitite the mud for Chocolate pudding." he questioned a smile painted across his face. Now that did sound more appealing than Mud. "He wasn't quite sere that her answer would be although he was sure it would be done rather quickly.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:18 am

"No. Now get out in that ring so I can beat you up," Sarah snapped, turning to stride out to the ring.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:28 am

Joey frowned that wasn't very nice at all. He liked chocolate pudding. He guessed thats what he got for giving her choice of the match. He watched as she made her way to the ring no aided entertainment at all how boring. But now it was his turn. First there was a wave of pyro firing into the air before his [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhxtgjRRtoI:37x2vvvo]Music[/url:37x2vvvo] hit.

Stepping out of the curtain he riase his hands a grin spreading across his face stopping at the top of the ramp he blow a mocking kiss towards the crowd before continuing. His eyes trailing from side of the walkway to the other spotting a sign he didn't quite like. Repossessing it he pretty much tore it in half before continuing. Joggin up[ the steps he slipped onto the apron walking across it turning his back to the ring his arms hooked over the top rope making it rock a little.

Stepping into the ring he eyed the square mud puddle scrunching his nose a little. It didn't look appitizing to the silver haired male at all. He didn't at all feel like talking on the mic which he was sure that Sarah would be thankful for. The bell soon rang and he took a step into the mud. Damn it was slippy and he wasn't at all used to it. Stepping back out he eyed Sarah at the other side of the mud square.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum