by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Yesterday at 8:22 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

You're Pretty Good, Eh

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

You're Pretty Good, Eh - Page 3 Empty Re: You're Prety Good, Eh

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Cassie giggled. She tried to be modest, but Bonnie's praise felt pretty good and she puffed up a bit. Still, if it was that great of a punch, Bonnie wouldn't have been standing there telling her how great it was. But she didn't actually want to hurt Bonnie, so...

While Cassie's will to be a fighter and her desire not to really hurt anyone fought it out, she found herself noogied. She wondered how Bonnie was so tough, if she really was tough, being as scrawny as she was. But then maybe if there was hope for her there was certainly hope for Cassie.

"So... do you want to go spar? Is there gear around somewhere? I don't have my own sparring gear beyond a rashguard." Cassie looked around, expecting to see a rack of headgear and so forth somewhere.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:14 am

Bonnie's toughness was something she built over time. Since the age the of 3, Bonnie and her twin brother Clyde spent their days practicing boxing on eachother with their bare fists. Battering eachother from sun up till sun down, simply for the childish joy of it. As time went on, a punch to the eye was nothing to Bonnie, after getting used to the feeling of a fist in your face. It was just a matter of endurance based on something you get used to.

"Pffft... Silly Cass! We don't need no gear! That's how a real woman trains!" Exclaimed Bonnie, shaking her fist at Cassie, showing her bloodied knuckle. A result of punching the leather heavy bag with no gloves. "No don't you worry sugah, I ain't gonna mess up that pretty little face of yours." Teased Bonnie while playfully pinching Cassie's cheek.

Rei looked on at the two and simply smirked, thinking that the Texan and the Canadian hit it off very nicely. "I'll get you some headgear Cass..." Said Rei before Bonnie cut her off. "No! She's gotta get tough! She ain't gonna build no endurance or resistance if she dont get hit a little..." Said Bonnie to Rei, finding her logic to be the best.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:54 am

"I think I'll get hit plenty with the headgear on. And really a mouthguard I'd be worried about the most. Gloves would be good. We can go without shin guards if you want." Cassie looked at Bonnie like she was crazy. Who in the world wanted to split knuckles and break bones in their hands and face and lose teeth and... all the horrible things that can happen when you start throwing punches. When grappling, the worst that can happen is breaking and arm or blowing up a knee, which is a very bad thing, but there was something... grosser about a broken nose.

"Besides, without gear I'd be on the floor in 10 seconds. I want to get in a good workout!" Cassie playfully jabbed Bonnie in the belly with her fingers like she was throwing punches.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:01 pm

"Pfft... Pansy..." Bonnie teased to Cassie as she listened to the girl talk about wearing protective sparring gear. Bonnie never cared for any of that stuff, she took pride in the scars and bruises she had obtained over the years through her rough housing and never really cared all that much about her appearance. Not to mention that she had often claimed in the past that a real fighter, Don't need no paddin'! While her method wasnt exactly the smartest because of the potential dangers, Bonnie didnt care. She would most likely take pride in a broken nose if that ever happend to her.

"Ha! You damn right!" Bonnie said gleefully to Cassie as she felt the playful jab at her belly. "You gon' get your workout... But don't you be cryin' if you get hurt!" The blonde woman spoke again before Rei came back with a small bag full of red sparring gear for Cassie, which she placed at the girl's feet. "Suit up!" Rei would exclaim before handing Bonnie a pair of gloves and a mouth piece. "Those are for you. Use Them." Rei commanded to the texan brawler who in turn scowled at Rei before doing what she was told, grumbleing as she strapped the sparring gloves on.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:00 am

Cassie was a bit taken aback by Bonnie's attitude. She began to inform her of the danger, out of concern for her and also in self defense. "Well, the kind of things you have to worry about happen no matter how tough you are. There are injuries that will set you back and concussions that add up to more permanent brain damage. Your chin can get weaker and you can get slower and dumber I guess, and then there's Parkinson's..." The list went on, but she could see that Bonnie wasn't paying attention.

She dumped the bag of gear on the floor and first checked the mouth guard to make sure it wasn't... used. She popped it in and bit down on it to situate it. She fiddled with the straps on the head gear a bit before figuring them out, careful to not turn her hair into a rat's nest while getting it on. She strapped on a pair of sparring gloves and pressed her knuckles together. "No shin pads... I'll try not to kick a hole in you!" She said brightly with a grin. She was excited to get to train with someone so different and unorthodox. She'd never find someone like Bonnie back at home. She was a little worried for her safety, but she dismissed those worries easily. She was more excited than anything.

"Do you want to use the ring or anything? Is there a round timer? Do you want to do rounds or teach me technique or what?" She said eagerly.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

You're Pretty Good, Eh - Page 3 Empty Re: You're Pretty Good, Eh

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3