Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Family Matters (another Minashi tale)

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Family Matters (another Minashi tale) - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Matters (another Minashi tale)

Post by luffy316 Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:28 am

Mina threw her head back and let out a long, whining cry as Akashi's seasoned tongue revisited her nethers. She ran her hands heatedly through the sumo's hair, grunting lustily as her strong hands held her legs in place. In a match, she'd have been in a tight spot, but her she let Akashi do her expertise.

"MmmMMMmmm!!" she chimed in a long wail, toes curling behind her head. Unable to help herself, she cupped cup perky breasts and let her fingers tease over her nipple. She smiled and sighed, though not wholly content to lay back and take Akashi's playing, she would shift her legs downward, running them over Akashi's sides and letting her toes and soles brush at the sumo's own impressive chest, sliding in under her kimono to rub at the flesh

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Family Matters (another Minashi tale) - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Matters (another Minashi tale)

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Akashi wiggled in delight at Mina's moans. She loved hearing her lover cry out in pleasure. it made her hot and she had to focus not to let one of her hands wander downstairs and help out her own libido. But Mina's pursuits weren't helping the cause as she felt the nimble toes and bare heel, slide against her kimono and then slip inside of it, pressing against her cleavage in a lovely way. She let out a moan of indicative pleasure and nodded against Mina's pussy as she enjoyed the moment, really wanting to hear and feel Mina orgasm against her as she picked up her pace, clenching down tightly on Min's thighs with her hands.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:24 am

Mina panted "Ahhhhn! Yes! Yes, you hungry sexy animal!"she cried in encouragement, already wound up by her lover's appetite and passion for her. "Mmm, clean your plate like a good girl," she purred lustily, humping against Akashi's nodding face heatedly, pulling her hair just enough to be considered rough as she closed her eyes and smiled through a husky sigh. "Lick me clean, sweety! Don't leave a drop in me..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:39 pm

Akashi grinned as she pulled her mouth away just enough to begin licking the lips of Mina's pussy, sliding her tongue in and licking all the insides clean just as Mina had asked. It was so delicious and husky purrs of enjoyment came from her mouth as she slowly slid back deep into Mina's. She enjoyed the tugging on her hair as it really encouraged her. She gripped Mina's thighs even tighter, pushing them apart to get the best access she could.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:04 am

Mina pulled on Akashi's hair with each of her deeper licks, urging her that much further in as she mewled excitedly. Her thighs were spread wide enough that her thighs and calves rested on the dresser's top, moaning as her pussy was spread further for Akashi's appetites.

"Nnnn, don't you dare start what you can't finish," she said lowly, pulling harder on Akashi's hair to pull her snugly against her womanhood

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Akashi's eyes widened slightly at Mina's words. Did she really just say that... ooooh, I'll show her! She'll be begging me to stop when I'm through with her! Akashi thought as she accepted the words as a challenge. She let go of Mina's thighs as she continued to push deeper and deeper into Mina's pussy with her tongue. But she slid her other hands down Mina's thighs so she could use them for more important things. She used her left hand to tease, at first, and then pinch at Mina's clit. Not trying to cause pain but showing her spunky lover just who was boss at the moment. With as mischeivious a grin as she could muster in her current position, she used her other hand to slide her pinky into Mina's asshole, knowing that would surely spark the girl's fire. With all three fingers working, Akashi wondered just how long her lover could hold out now.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Mina let out a soft yelp when she was pinched by Akashi's probing hands, jolting a bit before settling back down. Her legs grew weak as the intensity increased, unable to keep up playing with Akashi's breasts with her toes for now She left out sharply huffing breaths as her body tensed with the anal entry, a slightly more recent exploration of the girls but a welcomed one. It was a courtesy/invitation of hers to keep herself clean back there.

She breathed heavily, rapidly building up her arousal and gripping Akashi's hair tighter out of reflex, as though she feared her orgasm would propel her off of her perch. "Yes yesssssss yes yes," she panted, glad at her lover's increased intensity as she burrowed deeper into her tender loins. "Mmmm, baby go! Don't tell me uhnnn! That's... all you got," she teased breathlessly, loving their passionate sex but quietly excited to egg the sumo on to her sexual peak out of pride.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:15 am

Akashi teased Mina;'s clit hard with her free hand while her pinky slid in and out of Minas's ass, her tongue and a lot of her lower jaw nearly in Mina;'s pussy. She pulled out enough to put little bites down on her lover;s pussy while her pinky slid into Mina's pussy whole the rest of that hand probed her nubby pearl. Akashi was salivating as she practically chewed on Mina's pussy, devouring it, knowing the girl couldn't hold out too much longer even if she wanted to.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:49 am

Mina was panting for air when Akashi first went down on her, though at this rate she was giving out short, hot screams with each breath. She thrust her pelvis up against Akashi as she slicked and drooled and bit at her snatch, letting her lover devour her flesh as she grinded back hard and gripped her hair tightly, though this time for balance as she let out a howl of pleasure and gushed for Akashi, her cum splashing into and over her mouth and her entire body trembled, threatening to shake itself off the dresser for a moment as her eyes rolled back at the rough loving she received.

"Ohhhh, my god," she moaned limply, head rolling lazily. "You always keep me surprised, my sumo princess..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:50 am

Akashi's mouth opened wide and took as much of her lover's juices as she could manage. Mina usually came pretty hard when she did and this was no exception. She was mostly covered in Mina's cum but licked it off hungrily., purring happily the whole time. She held Mina tightly as the orgasm rocked through her. And when it was done, she grinned up at Mina, standing up and beaming proudly at her praise. "I try!" She said as she wiped her face off with her sleeve. "Heheh.." She giggled and leaned in to give Mina a soft kiss. "Oh man..." She said as she threw her arms out and practically smashed Mina against the dresser and wall hugging her. 'I want it so bad now." She whispered as she kissed Mina everywhere. "B-but.." She let a resigned sigh go. "We're already going to be late now..." She pulled away and looked sheepishly away from Mina. "I.. better go clean up.. and make a phone call.." She said as she sighed. She then stepped away and turned back with a grin. "This is good though.." She said. "Cause when we get home tonight, ho man... I'm gonna fuck you so hard." She blew a little kiss before she hopped off to find a knew kimono top and clean herself up.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next