by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nha and Sha vs Vanessa Vander

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Nha and Sha vs Vanessa Vander - Page 8 Empty Re: Nha and Sha vs Vanessa Vander

Post by Darius Sun May 22, 2011 9:21 pm

The twins would have Vanessa on her knees in the ring, facing the ramp where someone would apparently be arriving. The crowd could only guess at what was happening. The match was over; what more could be done with Vanessa? Their questions would soon be answered when music came blaring over the speakers. Very familiar music. It was 'Wild Side' yt Motley Crue', and everyone knew who used that song as their entrance music.

From out of backstage came the Queen of Brawl Sarah Gatt, decked out in her wrestling attire, and boy did she not look happy. With clenched fists she made her way to the ring amonsgt the wild cheers of the crowd, ignoring the cheers and the jeers, her green eyes only focused on the three in the ring. It was the kneeling one in particular she was glaring at.

The Queen of Brawl slipped into the ring and came to stand before the kneeling Vanessa, glaring down at the pathetic mess the twins had made of her. Then she started to smile. "Hey Vanessa," Sarah said. "You got anything you'd like to say to me?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun May 22, 2011 9:31 pm

The sight of her most hated enemy would snap Vanessa out of her daze, and while she was still weakened, she would begin to struggle against the twins, glaring up at Sarah with fury in her eyes.

"You bitch! You sorry fucking cunt! What's wrong, can't fight me without sending Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumbass out here to beat me up first?!"

She paused a moment, panting heavily, then continued. "Tell your bitches to let me go! I could have taken either of them by myself, and I could take your sorry fucking ass too!!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun May 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Sarah was unfazed by Vanessa's sudden outburst, and Nha and Sha would hold fast to Vanessa when she started to struggle fiercely against them. Yes, it was true that Sarah had ordered Nha and Sha to take on Vanessa Vandar, and to beat her using whatever means possible. Despite this Vanessa had put up a hell of a fight.

Sarah would then rear her hand back and give Vanessa a fierce backhand across her face. "I'm not here to fight you, Vanessa," Sarah explained casually. "I'm here to get back what's mine. You might remember back in the parking lot when you ambushed me and took something that was very important to me." Sarah would then lean down and grab Vanessa's chin, forcing the brawler to look at her.

"Where's my fucking jacket you whore?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun May 22, 2011 9:50 pm

Vanessa would take the slap, letting out a cry as her head whipped to the side....but, ever the defiant, she would let Sarah force her to look at her, quickly spitting up into her face to insult the woman.

"Tell me where my necklace is and maybe you can have your damn jacket..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun May 22, 2011 10:12 pm

"Ugh!" Sarah grunted in disgust after Vanessa spat right in her face. She glob of spit hit her right by the eye, and she quickly retreated to rub her face clear. Once that was done she would give Vanessa a fierce glare, and then give her a hard kick straight to her chin.

At Vanessa's ultimatum Sarah frowned, but she had been expecting this. Reaching into her pocket, Sarah would pull out what her foe was looking for. She dangled a sliver cross necklace in front of Vanessa, smiling down at her. "This what you're looking for?" she asked snidely
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon May 23, 2011 12:50 pm

"Anng!!" Vanessa cried, her head snapping up as the kick nailed her. She lowered her head again, growling, but her eyes suddenly lit up as Sarah pulled out her necklace.

It didn't take long for the fury to come back onto her face though, the redhead continuing to glare up at Sarah. "Bitch...you think just holding that out means anything? I'm not stupid. I tell you where the jacket is, and you take both it and the necklace. I'm not a dumbass, like your idiot twins here..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon May 23, 2011 9:10 pm

"Oh, you're so smart," Sarah chuckled rather sarcastically, and the twins started chuckling as well. "You've figured out my master plan alreadt. I've never met anyone as smart as you." Sarah would then toss the necklace to to the mat right in front of Vanessa, just out of her reach while Nha and Sha held her down.

"Take it. I don't care," Sarah said, putting her hands back in her pockets. "It was a piece of garbage anyway. Now tell me where it is or this can get very uncomfortable for you."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon May 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Vanessa snarled lightly, still straining weakly against the twins. "I'm not a dumbass, you bitch. Can you not hear? I tell you where the jacket is, and you take the necklace and have your twins rough me up some more."

She paused, taking a deep breath to steady her nerves. "Call off your damn twins, send them away, and then we'll talk."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon May 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Sarah was growing tired of Vanessa's games. It was already killing her that she was negotiating with this bitch, now she was dictating the how the negotiations went? It was taking all her will power not to call the whole thing off and just have Nha and Sha beat on her some more.

Sarah would then approach Vanessa, reach down and grab her hard by the throat. Nha and Sha would then let go of her so Sarah could haul her roughly to her feet with her throat. "Girls, go take a shower. I got this," Sarah ordered. The red and blue twins looked at each other, but followed through with their ordersa, and then slipped out of the ring, the fans bombarding them with congradualtory cheers. Once they were gone Sarah would then release Vanessa's throat. "Now where is it?" she all but snarled.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon May 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Vanessa grinned as Sarah released her. She was in no condition to face her, of course, but she preferred having just Sarah to worry about as opposed to Sarah and two of her flunkies.

Taking a step back from Sarah, rubbing at her throat, she would grin at her, despite the position she was in. "I gave it to a friend of mine...I decided I didn't want that ugly thing on my body, so I passed it off to her. You'll have to talk with her if you want to get it back."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next