Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rivals Till the End (Momoko vs Reiko) A Debut Penalty Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Rivals Till the End (Momoko vs Reiko) A Debut Penalty Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Rivals Till the End (Momoko vs Reiko) A Debut Penalty Match

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:02 am

"Ahh!" Momoko clenched her womanhood as she fell to her knees, she winced in pain. Momoko cringed as she blushed holding onto her sex and being on her knees was quite humiliating. "Teme!" She shouted as she would slowly (I mean slowly) got up. Her legs were shaky before but, now she could be pushhed over by a small poke. The red head gritted her teeth, Reiko seemed to have the momentum back in her favour.

Last edited by 863 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Rivals Till the End (Momoko vs Reiko) A Debut Penalty Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Rivals Till the End (Momoko vs Reiko) A Debut Penalty Match

Post by Admin Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:04 am

Reiko smiled as she watched Momoko struggle to get to her feet. She felt her adrenaline course through her body as charge the redhead to deliver a boot to the face. "Oh Momoko! "Reiko sneered as her anger started to reinvigorate her.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon May 02, 2011 6:29 am

Momoko nearly blacked out from the boot to the head. She hit the mat with a thud and looked up at Reiko with glassy eyes. With a moan she blinked and regained consciousness. The red head was out of gas and it looked like Reiko was going to dish out some serious punishment. She looked at her opponent with teary eyes as she mockingly called out her name. She gritted her teeth as she was seething with contempt for Reiko. The red head would try and sit up and grab onto her opponent's legs to help her up.

"REEIKKKO!" Momoko yelled in anger.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:55 am

Reiko was all smiles as Momoko attempted to sit up. "To think this bitch thinks she can beat ME!" Reiko thought disgusted at the idea the two even have a rivalry. "Oh Momo... STAY DOWN!" Reiko declared running to the robes and bouncing off of them. She charged forward running as fast as her legs could carry before jumping up and dropping kicking at her redhead rival's head.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Momoko was barely able to move as she got back up, she looked up to see Reiko her jumping off of the ropes as she was drop kicked in the head. The redhead was kocked down barely concious and no longer trying to get up. She was spread out on the mat unable to fight back any longer. Leaving her at Reiko's mercy, Momoko was absolutely defenceless.

"No... No More!" Momoko said as she was in a great deal of pain, "Just finish me off!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Red Reiko grinned ear to ear as she heard Momoko's words. "You are PATHETIC!" She said reaching down to wrap her arms around her opponent's waist. "Don't worry i will finish you. " As she tried to hoist up Momoko for a bearhug submission.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:01 pm

The redhead could only lay there as she was being insulted right to her face. She felt furious calling her the one that is pathetic! Momoko wasn't the one cheating in order to win. However, she was in no position to argue.

[attachment=1:lfm20gox]1227533510060.jpg[/attachment:lfm20gox]

"Ugh! No! No! No!" Momoko screamed out in pain as the other girl began a bear hug submission. Her arms and her legs squirmed furiously as she felt her chest begin to loose oxgen quick. She shook her head as she was about to fall limp from passing out.

[attachment=0:lfm20gox]1227533473760.jpg[/attachment:lfm20gox]

Last edited by 863 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:07 pm

"Ha! Poor Momo... losing her debut match!" Reiko laughed as she poured on the pressure. Reiko loved every second of this finale as she basked in usurping her long standing rival. "Tell everyone here who the superior girl is Momo! Tap out and scream out who your better is!" Reiko yelled as she looked at the ref to check her opponent's arm just incase she knocked out the redhead.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:15 pm

"Sh-shut up!" Momoko began to felt absolutely humiliated that Reiko was absoluetly right, this was so so humiliating. This was supposed to be her debut match but, instead she was defeated by her old enemy. Momoko began to twist and turn as she struggled as best as she could before falling victim to Reiko's clutches.

"No! NO! LET GO OF ME! YOU CHEATED! THIS ISN'T FAIR!" Momoko yelled as she squirmed.

The red head gasped for air despertly she knew she might as well submit now then to have Reiko have the satisfcation of toying with her unconcious body.

[attachment=0:1gys86ua]1227533416034.jpg[/attachment:1gys86ua]

[size=150:1gys86ua]"Okay! You win! I submit! I submit! I submit!"

Reiko felt limb in her arms as the female ref began to signal Reiko to let go of her seeing as Momoko was about to pass out. The bellrang and Momoko lost her debut match up however, her humiliation was far from over.

Last edited by 863 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5