Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Team Cait Sith Vs. Kikio and Kagome

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Team Cait Sith Vs. Kikio and Kagome - Page 10 Empty Re: Team Cait Sith Vs. Kikio and Kagome

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:58 am

Seele pulled tightly on the camel clutch aiming to make Kagome feel like her back was getting broken. "Don't waste a faerie's kindness!" She growled. If Kagome didn't submit after another long wrenching, Seele would let go and attempt to slam Kagome face first into the mat by the hair.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Team Cait Sith Vs. Kikio and Kagome - Page 10 Empty Re: Team Cait Sith Vs. Kikio and Kagome

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:20 am

Kagome gritted her teeth as Seele increased the pressure on the hold Kagome was placed in. Kikio on the other hand was screaming and cursing at Seele until her throat was dry, however everytime Kikio tried to enter the ring the ref blocked ehr way and Kikio was forced to just continue screaming at Seele. Kagome still refused to submit and as Seele let up on the hold Kaome's face slammed hard right into the mat nearly knocking her out but somehow the girl managed to stay conscious in the face of unbelievable pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Seele looked down at the defiant Kagome. "Idiot. Don't say I didn't give you the chance. But at least now I can try out a new move." Seele would then try and pull Kagome's arms up and slide her legs underneath them. Then she'd then try and cross her ankles under Kagome's chin. If she could lock in the hold, she would grab Kagome's wrists and pull backwards so she was on her back and bending Kagome upwards, stretching her arms, bending her back and putting pressure on her throat.

"What do you think? What do you think I should call it?" She would say if she got her hold locked in.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:19 am

Kagome was now in a world of pain as Seele placed her in her new move and soon Kagome began to black out but before she could she looked apologetically at her sister and began to tap out on Seele's leg as she was unable to handle much more punishment.

Kikio saw this and immediatly yelled at Seele "LEt her go you perverted faireie, you win just let her go" Kikio said with some real concern for her sister.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:28 am

Seele rolled off of Kagome only a few seconds after she felt the tapping on her leg. She then hopped up an blew kisses tot he crowd. "Teehee!" She said in her fake faire voice. Kat immediately hopped into the ring and tackled Seele to the ring. Meow meow! You did it!" She said as she licked Seele's face. "Hey! Stop!" She said giggling as she tickled Kat. "You were just as good out there. I'm proud of ya, Kat." She said and then pushed herself off and looked over at the twins. She turned her head and sighed before looking at Kagome. If she was still down, she would get up and walk over to the girl and help her up. 'Hey. Are you ok?" She said.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:34 am

As soon as Seele let go of Kagome, Kikio rushed towards her sister where she smiled at her and said "Its ok Kagome you did your best and its all my fault we lost, if i wasn't so angry at Seele i wouldn't have lost" Then however Seele approached the sisters "Go away you perverted Fairie, you already won and i know you have the whole night to do whatever you want with us but just leave us alone right now" Kikio said as Kagome began to sit up but unable to respond to Seele as the pressure on her throat from before was now causing her to cough alot as she tried to recover.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:49 am

Seele sighed at Kikio's words. "Exactly." She said. 'I have all night to do whatever I want to you. So what fun is that if you're going to be mad at me. What's done in the ring should stay int he ring." She said as she extended her hand out to Kikio. "I got pretty angry too but Kat's fine now." She then grinned. "If you don't start perking up a bit, I'll let Kat have you all night. Believe me, that's much worse than anything I could come up with." She said with a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:58 am

Kikio was about to say something when Kagome shut her up "Its ok sister we have lost so why not have us lose with some honor" Kagome said taking Seele's hand. soon after Kagome took Seele's hand Kiko reluctantly followed soon after and soon both sisters were standing before Seele. Kagoem was the first to ask "So i guess your going to have fun tonight aren't you?" Kagome said with a smile but Kikio was still rather glum but her mood did seem to be improving the more her sister talked.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:05 am

"Oh yes." Seele said with a devilish grin. "Both of you look very tastey. I can't wait to just eat you up." She said as she klicked her lips. Suddenly Kat burst in and squeezed between Kikio and Kagome, wrapping her arms around both. "Ewww, gross!" She said. "We're gonna have fun! But not any of that gross stuff that Seele likes. We're gonna play games and run around and have a big ol slumber party!" She said grinning. "C'mon! There's no sense in wasting any time!" She said and urged the other three out of the ring.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:08 am

Kagome was alittle taking back by Seele's words but then Kat jumped in and really lightened the mood "So Seele looks like KAt is decideing what were going to do tonight not you." Kagome said and Kikio stuck her tongue out at Seele as if to agree with Kagome "To bad pervy fairie" And with that Kikio and Kagome began to exit the ring with Kat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next