Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jenova

2 posters

Go down

Jenova Empty Jenova

Post by Jenova Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:20 am

(Pre character info this will most likely be my only character, maybe one or two more. Hope that isn't a bad thing though, and if there is anything I miss please tell me and I will fix it soon as I can)
Name: Jenova
Age:18 (Don't know if there is a age limit so I made her a non minor just in case)
Height: 5"4
Weight: 115 lbs
Fighting type: Juijutsu
Prefered moves: Arm bar, head lock, Sleeper hold, cradle hold. (Thoughs are her stronger and better of skills, not the only thing she really does just the most practiced)

Personality: Frankly Jenova is easy to get along with, she isn't very rude and knows when to keep her mouth shut. She likes to crack jokes and make people laugh, but knows when a joke just shouldn't be said. She is very sensitive to others and about herself so does not like to be made fun of, that is one of the things that sets her off. She loves to make people feel better which goes along with her sensitivity, if someone is crying she will not just leave them there, she will go to there aid or try to find a way to help them. Her fighting personality is different than her outer personality, she is very very aggressive while fighting, she may not be too strong but she is quick so she likes to not give her enemy a chance to fight back, really likes to end it quickly because in her way of thinking, the longer the fight drags out the more chance you have of losing, even if you are in the lead. She will never go easy on someone either just in case they have hidden skills or are frankly really strong although look weak.

History: Jenova was raised in a normal home with a normal family, not rich but not out on the streets, she lived in a normal house and really nothing interesting happened in her daily life. The only reason she decided to train in Juijutsu was because people at school were not the nicest, she always heard of people getting hurt and always saw fights happen in her school, which scared her. So she studied how to counteract these movements but she was small, so she wouldn't be very good with punching and kicking, so instead she learned how to do juijutsu so she could increase both her reaction time, and able to hurt her enemy with her evade. She trained from age 10 Til her current age, she still trains even to the day that she enters other fights.

Description:http: Jenova Music-Girl-anime-wallpaper.jpg
(If I need a backstory tell me once looking at this very...very un-detailed Bio and I will fix it up. If you want more detail I rather not, but I could put alot more if needed, I just like to keep things short and as for her looks my picture is my character, so if I make another character whenever I use her in a fight or such I will change my picture to said character.)

Last edited by 445 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:08 am; edited 6 times in total

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Jenova Empty Re: Jenova

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:43 am

It's going to need a little bit of work.

First off, please post the pic on the actual bio. This page is where people will come if they want to check over your character to see if they want to post with you. If they don't see a pic on the bio page then most people are likely to not be interested unless the bio is done VERY well.

I really can't stress enough how much a good profile will help you get matches and especially if you are only ever planning on having ONE character, you really should make it exceptional.

It should have AT LEAST:

Name

Height (check if reasonable proportion)
Weight (check if reasonable proportion)

Her picture

Personality: (at least one paragraph, non list format)

History: (at least one paragraph)

And be grammatically and structurally correct before it can be approved.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:00 am

Is that better?

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:09 am

Yes. She's approved. you can rp on the forums now.

I spaced out the paragraphs so it looks la little better and wasn't a WALLOFTEXT so don't freak out if you bio is changed cause it's not.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:10 am

I think it looks better that way. Thank you.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down