Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hell In a Cell - Heather Sunderland vs Saten

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hell In a Cell - Heather Sunderland vs Saten - Page 11 Empty Re: Hell In a Cell - Heather Sunderland vs Saten

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Keeping up the whole process of the hold that she has on Saten, Heather keeps her eyes focused directly on her's. She was loving this whole thing, never feeling a sensation such as this before from dominating a person using what seems to be their weakness. She was just having all too much fun with Saten at the moment. "Aaah..You're..doing real good Saten..keep it up..You know you can tap..whenever you want to as well..just..don't pass out on me." Heather says keeping up her soft tone while letting out a small moan in pleasure from the feeling of Saten's moans against her breasts.

Reaching down, Heather tries to flip up Saten's skirt fully, giving her clearer access as she would then try to go back to massaging her covered sex with her leg, adding again to the position that Saten was in.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Hell In a Cell - Heather Sunderland vs Saten - Page 11 Empty Re: Hell In a Cell - Heather Sunderland vs Saten

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Saten could not seem to offer any kind of emotion other then the flustered one that seemed glued to her face. Her body was shivvering, trembling, working against her once crazy mind. She could not stop nor prevent Heather from flipping up her skirt, she could feel a slight moist spot on Saten's panties, causing her to moan loudly against Heather's breasts and losing all her air, her eyes starting to flutter closed as she could not contain her consiousness for long, slowly starting to drift off into sleep if not allowed to breathe.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:34 pm

Rubbing her leg up and down slowly and gently on Saten's crotch, Heather could feel the wet spot develop through her panties. "Hah..s-see? I knew you were enjoying this!" Heather says with a bit of laughter as she shakes her head. Staring down at Saten's eyes, she notices them fluttering closed. "Hey!" She lets out before she pulls her breasts up and off the girl's face. "I told you to warn me before you were about to do that. Well, I guess that long moan could have been a warning, but that's not enough."

Looking at the girl, she isn't completely without a bit of worry for her. She was treating her nicely before, in an odd way, almost offering for something else if they weren't in a match. "So, do you want to give up? If not I'm going to have to end it my own way. I think you've been through enough you should just give."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Saten breathed loudly for air once she was freed from the smother, her face red and sweaty from spending so much time underneath her opponents breasts, still, she forced herself to snap bac kat her. " How can... I talk..! With your.. Melons in my face..!? " She tried to give her a angry expression but that was hard with the flustered look she still had.

Hearing that she should surrender was usually never an option, but if Heather would continue this, it would ultimate lead to Saten's submissive orgasm and actually being tamed! Saten could not allow that but both options would meant actually submitting to Heather.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Heather couldn't help but let out a laugh at Saten's response to her, her reddened and sweaty face just adding to Heather's amusement of the whole situation. "I guess when you're right you're right. Is it at least a bit comfortable under them? It does look like you're enjoying yourself and my treatment." Heather says, grinning down at Saten, seeing her exhaustion and flustered state.

"I'll ask you one more time, do you want to surrender to me or not? I won't hold it against you if you do, I would definitely understand it." Heather says, half wanting her to give up now, securing the win.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Saten wanted to curse out at Heather when she asked if it was comfortable and about the enjoying part. Course she didn't enjoy it but her body practically did, biting onto her bottom lip to silence herself though. She questioned herself whether she should just give up and let the girl win, these kinds of things certainly.. Sparked a different fire within her, something she liked to stay hidden but Heather found her weaknesses rather quickly. She did not mind being sexually dominant but being smothered was something Saten could not stand, it was a act of dominance over the other and she should've been the one doing it!

" N-Never... I will beat you! " Saten started to pull the bonds with fruitless efforts, wiggling her body from side to side.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:02 pm

Heather sighed a bit as she heard Saten's response. Resting her hands on Saten's arms in an attempt to keep her down, she felt the girl wiggling around underneath her. She had to admit it, with how much she's taken during the match it was actually quite an effort she had to put out to try and keep Saten down, a lunge from her probably being able to buck her off, but Heather tried not to show her troubles. Her face might seem a bit strained, but she tried to mask it with her voice.

"Alright, fine then. Looks like I'll just keep doing this then if you want it so much." Heather says, trying to get to her a bit before she lowers her breasts back down on Saten's face. If she is able to do that, she would then stretch her right arm down, trying to plant her hand down on Saten's covered crotch, gripping it hard instead of rubbing it gently like she was doing earlier with her leg.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Saten expected Heather to do something else, like actually hit her but instead she was being smothered again! Saten shook her head against Heather's breasts, trying to turn her head to the side and escape the smother while her legs kicked out furiously on the mat when her crotch was gripped quite uncomfortably. Saten had trouble keeping the unity within her body, her body only multi tasking from all sides, arching, kicking and shaking her head like there was no tomorrow, Saten could feel her body disobeyed her and only getting more and more hot from the inside.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:40 pm

As Saten's struggles suddenly became quite fiercer, Heather was having a noticeable amount of trouble restraining her in the hold. She should have just done a move to finish her, but she thought she might have had to tire her out a bit more. Using her left arm, she tried heavily to keep her arms pinned down to the mat. While her wrists were tied, her arms might cause some trouble for her so she was trying to keep them down as well, tightening her grip on Saten's crotch.

"C-come on stop..struggling so much." Heather says, her face a bit red from the now frantic rubbing feeling she was getting from Saten's face against her breasts. She was hoping to weaken her down more, but if this keeps up Heather might not be able to hold her down for too much longer.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Saten could feel it, she was starting to get to the point where she was too aroused to stop herself, to even scare her opponent despite that being impossible now. She started to stop struggling, laying flat on her back with her face nuzzled into Heather's cleavage. She was reluctant at first... This was the first time she was actually underneath someone like this but with Heather's grip on her crotch, this was pretty much all she could do.

She brought her lips to the skin inbetween the girl's breast and suddenly gave it a few tender kisses.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next