Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 256 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 255 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

I spy (open RP)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I spy (open RP) Empty I spy (open RP)

Post by kerflubble Fri May 27, 2011 7:09 pm

When she joined AFW, Adrian had thought it was best to put herself on what seemed to be the main brand, friction. At the time Sex Wars was some reality-TV-esque offshoot on some private facillity that she didn't like the sound of. However with less and less to do for herself on Friction and the rebranding, removing the old facility and making it easier for cross-brand shenanigans, it was the perfect oportunity to check it out.

Through a window.

With a video camera.

"Damn it, where are all the guys. It's a freaking shower room, there should be at least two cute guys who are really 'close' to each other in here already." She mumbled to herself. "Or one, I'd take one, water flowing over his toned body, his eyes beautiful eyes looking off in to space as he thinks about past lovers, adventures and dammit! Wait for the guys before imagining things. I'm setting myself up for dissapointment here."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

I spy (open RP) Empty Re: I spy (open RP)

Post by valen311 Sun May 29, 2011 5:57 pm

It seemed Adrian's vigil had finally picked up. Johnny Laurence, step brother to Texan Friction wrestler Tiffany Laurence entered the shower room, a towel covering his waist. Fresh from a workout and a sparring session, the Texan was looking forward to a hot shower and then heading out to drinks and dinner with some of the other guys. He walked over to one of the wall mounted showerheads, across from the window, oblivious to the peeping tom.
Turning on the water, he tested it's temperature by letting it flow over his hand, which he pulled back, hissing briefly from the shockingly cold water.
"Dammit, Cassandra buys us out, but can't fix the plumbing?! Stupid thing takes forever to heat up..." he growled.

Last edited by 133 on Sun May 29, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun May 29, 2011 6:30 pm

"Finally" Adrian whispered "I thought this thing would run out of battery before someone showed up, now...Black messy hair, abs I could lick stuff off, can't really see the eyes good enough to tell if they're pretty or not but not bad for a first guest, wander what's under the towel." She said to herself, licking her lips. It was difficult to keep the camera steady standing on the improptu ladder she used to get up for a good view but it was high quality enough that all the effort she put in now meant a lot more relaxation material for later. "Come on..." she moaned as Johnny seemed reluctant to step in the shower. "It's just water, it's not like it's cold enough to make it... oh. Actually, wait till it's hot."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon May 30, 2011 5:28 am

After waiting for what seemed like forever, Johnny nodded to himself as the water finally started to heat up. He took off the towel and hung it off to the side. Little did he know that doing so revealed the rest of his wiry, toned form to his unseen observer, although his back was still to Adrian.
Stepping under the flowing water, he let it stream down his body, enjoying the heat on tired muscles. Raising his arms above his head, Johnny laced his fingers together and stretched, his hips canting back slightly as he arched his back.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon May 30, 2011 9:08 am

Johnny wasn't the only one finaly enjoying the shower. Adrian's eyes and camera were locked ont as the water ran down his smooth body, not minding that he was facing away for now, not if he kept doing those stretches.

However, Adrian's little haven was suddenly disturbed as a lone wasp decided to fly by. "Eep!" Adrian tried to muffle the scream but the wasp seemed oblivious to it and continued to buzz around. "Shoo!" She hissed as it came closer. She panicked a quick flail meant to sho it away only caused her to lose her footing and plummet to the ground. "WAAAAAH!" Adrian screamed before landing on the grass outside the building not injuring herself but it still hurt a lot.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon May 30, 2011 3:49 pm

Johnny's eyes opened as he heard what sounded like a woman's scream.
"That sounded like it was right outside.." he murmured, heading to the window.
Looking down, he saw a girl down on the ground, almost right below him.
"..the hell?!" he exclaimed, dashing out of the shower room. "Did she jump from the roof..!?"
He quickly pulled on his gym shorts as he left the locker room, running down the stairs. It would take him a few minutes to reach Adrian, but if she was still there when he made it out side, he'd kneel and lean over her.
"Hey, are you ok..? he'd ask.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon May 30, 2011 4:11 pm

"uugh..." Adrian groaned, although most of the shock of landing flat on her back had passed it still hurt, her vision was slightly blurry and she still couldn't move on her own. "That...sucked hard."

"I'm...I'm fine, just..." she winced as she tried to sit up to face whoever had checked on her "just a little winded. Could you do me a favour though? Kill every wasp in the country?" she asked.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon May 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Johnny watched as the unknown woman tried to sit up, talking about wasps of all things.
"Whoa...wait a sec." he said, placing his hand gently on her shoulder to try and stop her. "No need to hop up after a fall like that. What the heck were you doing up there anyway? Are you with a pest control company?"
Taking a quick look around, he didn't see anyone around to help out, and like a dunce, he had left his cell phone up in his gym bag so he couldn't call for help.
"Ok miss, we still have some doctors inside the building. I'm going to carry you inside to see one." he said, his brown eyes gazing down at her.
Slipping one arm under Adrian's knees and another cradling her upper back, the Texan would look to lift the winded girl up. Unless she struggled in some way, Johnny would heft her up and begin walking towards the Tension facility.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon May 30, 2011 5:24 pm

"Sounds good, hope they're nice doctors here." She murmered as she was lifted up off the ground. Her vision started to clear allowing her a better view of her rescuer: fairly muscled bare chest, long messy hair, kind of like that guy she was spying on with the video camera...

"WAH!" Adrian shouted, flailing her limbs and rolling to one side in an attempt to break free. however she forgot to realise that if she did roll free she'd drop straight on the ground again.

Last edited by 3727 on Mon May 30, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon May 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Not really expecting the girl in his arms to put up a struggle, Johnny let out a cry of dismay almost dropping her. At the last second though, he managed stop her fall and haul her back up.
"Woman, what is wrong with you?!" he exclaimed, "You almost took another drop."
His back to the fallen video camera, Johnny was oblivious to the reason for Adrian's panic.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next