Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

For Alex's Eyes Only Maya vs Yatori (complete)

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

For Alex's Eyes Only  Maya vs Yatori (complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: For Alex's Eyes Only

Post by Yatori Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:07 am

Yatori couldn't believe it. She had been rebuffed twice in a row. And at her favorite pin move! When she should have the advantage, or at least be on equal terms with her opponent!

"Ugh..." She would try for a conventional pin this time, hauling one of Maya's shapely legs up into the air. "Stay down..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

For Alex's Eyes Only  Maya vs Yatori (complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: For Alex's Eyes Only

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:15 am

Maya groaned as her leg was hauled up for a standard pin she didn't have the strength to keep pushing Yatori off like this. Alex ran up again slapping his hand on the futon "one!" he yelled. Maya quickly pushed out from the hold kicking her leg up also trying to push Yatori off again "no!" she yelled.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:26 am

"Oof!" The startled Yatori bounced off her front. Trying to get back on all fours, she stared in shock at Maya. "No way... why won't you stay down?" she insisted. "Why won't you lose to me?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:32 am

Maya looked at her getting on to her knees with a smile at seeing how frustrated Yatori was "because my boyfriend is watching me and I'm not going to disappoint him with me losing." Alex smiled his heart swelling at hearing this Maya made him the happiest boyfriend alive right now as he watched her.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:46 am

Yatori was taken aback by Maya's bright announcement. "I... I see..." She weakly made to get on her knees as well. "That... that doesn't matter... I can still beat you... I'll beat you... I'll beat you before Alex!"

The desperate Mafiosi then lunged onto the Purple Rose, trying to grapple her vibrant opponent to the mat. But she had slowed due to exhaustion and hesitation.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:54 am

Maya fueled with new determination was ready for Yatori now as she was more determined than ever to win this match in front of Alex. As Yatori went to grapple with her Maya would try to go under her opponent and try to pick her opponent up on to her shoulders having her body vertically across her with one hand in between her legs and one holding her head.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:05 am

"Ack!" Yatori exclaimed upon getting swept up by Maya. She realized her mistake and her danger just now. "P-put me down!" she weakly demanded, trying to struggle out of the precarious hold with what little strength she had left.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:11 am

Maya grinned "sorry Yatori but this is the end for you this will teach you to not mess with the purple rose again definitely when Alex is watching." She would then sling Yatori out holding on to her head and deliver an f-5 on the futon hopefully putting the Mafiosi out.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:22 am

"Noooo!" Yatori yelped as Maya dumped her onto the futon with authority. All her limbs splayed away from her body upon impact. She let out a small moan before going still, the once-domineering Mafiosi now been reduced now a limp wreck for the resurgent Purple Rose to treat as she pleased.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:33 am

Mina smiled as she got Yatori on her back taking her arms she pinned them above her head aligning their breasts and sex respectively making sure she had the fully body pin locked in. Alex smiled quickly coming over slapping his hand on the mat "one!"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

For Alex's Eyes Only  Maya vs Yatori (complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: For Alex's Eyes Only Maya vs Yatori (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next