by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SS: Akashi vs Angel, Title Match

3 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

SS: Akashi vs Angel, Title Match - Page 5 Empty Re: SS: Akashi vs Angel, Title Match

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:24 am

Akashi cursed as she missed. but even worse, she felt Angel slide behind her and wrap her arms around her. She grinned, "Heh!" She muttered as she felt Angel tug on her. She didn't think she could lift Akashi up, the woman was one of the bigger int he league but as her toes came off the ground, her eyes widened and soon she was going for a ride as her head and shoulders slammed into the sand.

She was rocked and bewildered by the powerful maneuver as her head was thoroughly rattled. Angel had definitely stepped up the intensity of the match and if Akashi could get back in the game, she'd certainly show the girl what a mistake it was to get into the power game with Akashi.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

SS: Akashi vs Angel, Title Match - Page 5 Empty Re: SS: Akashi vs Angel, Title Match

Post by Alexandra Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:41 am

Angel released Akashi as the two hit the sand, rolling to the side slightly. She panted, shaking her head a bit as she glanced at Akashi. Power moves weren't normally her thing, and pulling that one out of nowhere took a slight bit of effort on her part. Nevertheless, she needed to capitalize on it while she could.

She moved over to where Akashi had landed, trying to nudge her completely onto her stomach if she hadn't landed like that, either way going to climb onto her back, where she would lean forward and wrap her arm tightly around the champion's neck, trying to work her into a sleeper hold as the sumo lied there in the sand.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:46 am

Akashi had landed resting on her back. She groaned as she was easily pushed onto her stomach. She winced as Angel crawled onto her back and wrap her arms around her neck. Her eyes widened. as her air was suddenly shut off. She gasped and tried to buck, she hoped she could shake Angel off, otherwise, she would force herself up to her hands and knees, pushing her butt up into the air and trying to reduce the leverage Angel had on her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:49 am

Angel held on tight with her sleeper, not wanting to let Akashi go so soon when she had her again. She let out a tiny 'ooh!' of surprise as the champion pushed herself up to her hands and knees...and when she did so, that's when Angel would strike, those dangerous legs of her's moving up to wrap around the champion's waist, beginning to put the squeeze on her one more time!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:06 am

"Sh-it!" Akashi growled as Angel began to wrap her legs around her. She pushed forward, crawling on her hands and knees as her face was strained. Angel had her in a pretty good lock and seemed to be riding her like a dog now. She didn't know where to go and she was feeling light headed as she crawled on, her movements slowing and her legs dragging as she began to pant. She then fell forward, her head collapsing into the sand as her arm reached out. Her eyes widened as she felt something on her fingers. A little bit of water had had tickled her fingers. It looked like she had crawled almost to the water line. She huffed. She was feeling weak now. Angel's move was locked in but she couldn't give up and pushed herself up back onto one knee and wrapped her arms around Angel's leg. She roared as she attempted to push herself up enough to fall backwards and slam Angel onto her back with Akashi's weight ontop of her. All she could do was hope that released the hold in some way.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:11 am

Angel didn't even seem to notice they had gotten so close to the water! She held on tight to Akashi, her arm clenched tight around her neck, her legs squeezing her waist like a snake choking the hell out of it's prey. Even as Akashi began to push herself up and start to rise, Angel would hang on, completely focused on her hold, growling as she tried to wear the champion down as much as she could.

That's why Akashi's falling back would catch her by surprise, Angel's eyes going wide as she felt her back slam down into the harder sand of the tideline, her arm and leg slipping from Akashi as she lied there beneath her, crushed by the sumo dropping onto her. Even as the water lightly lapped at the side of her body then retreated, she wouldn't seem to notice, lying in a partial daze with a light, dizzy moan, her hold having completely backfired on her now. At least, though, she had managed to weaken Akashi a bit more.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:30 am

Akashi gasped when she was finally let go. She rolled off of Angel quickly and began to cough hard as the water tickled her leg and hand. "Shit!" She said as she turned to keep an eye on Angel, panting a she tried to regain her strength. "You're one tough bitch." She said grinning. "I don't think I've ever been suplexed before. She then shook her head and stood up to her feet, wobbling a bit. "I don't know if that slam evens us out or not but even if you got the better of me, I'm way stronger so I guess we might be even." She said chuckling as she grimaced. She took a few steps back from Angel and let her get up. Truthfully she needed the rest as well

She found herself stepping in the water partially, her foot singing into the sand as cool water washed over it. "That feels good." She said before pulling her fists up and looking at Angel. "Alright, I'm ready again." She said despite the fact that her mouth was open and she was still panting.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:58 am

After a long moment, Angel started to rise as well. "Heh...thanks, I guess..." she muttered, taking a few moments to get up. Truth be told, she needed the time Akashi was giving her to rest. She could take submissions, she could take strikes, but if Akashi kept slamming her like that, or starting throwing her around, well...

She shook her head, getting back on both feet and taking a deep breath, raising her hands as well. "One lucky hit doesn't quite even us though, chica..." she'd respond back to Akashi, her cocky grin slipping back onto her face, hoping it would fool the champ into thinking she had taken less than she had. After hearing Akashi say she was ready, Angel nodded once, the moved back in towards her. Slowly at first, then quickly lunging at her, diving in low towards her legs.

Get her grounded again! she thought to herself, trying to grab the sumo by her legs and get her down onto her back again.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:59 am

Akashi grinned. She knew now more than ever she couldn't let up on Angel. She pulled back her leg as Angel darted forward and went for her legs. She hand to hold! She let Angel wrap herself around one leg but tried to keep her other leg away from her girl. She hoped that she could lean forward and wrap her arms around Angel's chest and hold her in place before trying to decide her next course of action.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Angel held tight to Akashi's leg, even as the champion reached down and wrapped her own arms around her. She clicked her tongue in annoyance, thinking for a moment as well before trying to give that single a quick jerk, trying again to pull the sumo off her feet.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next