by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mighty Yukiko (imposter) vs Brittany

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mighty Yukiko (imposter) vs Brittany - Page 3 Empty Re: Mighty Yukiko (imposter) vs Brittany

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:52 am

Brittany stopped for a second as Yukiko asked her to stop "Aw whats the matter are you hurt? Well too bad" Brittany then began to punch Yukiko in the face again loving the feeling of dominating her opponent in such a fashion "Come you should at least try to fight back." Brittany said taunting Yukiko.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Mighty Yukiko (imposter) vs Brittany - Page 3 Empty Re: Mighty Yukiko (imposter) vs Brittany

Post by IAreSmart567jp Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:35 pm

When Brittany stopped, Yukiko opened her eyes slightly and with a look of desparation. She was still taunting and teasing her. During the break from being punched in the face, Yukiko felt the warmth against her cheeks in trying to recover from the blondes soft fists against them. Yukiko thinking she could take this time to try and escape the domineering blonde's mount, was haulted by more punches. Each punch with a 3 second interval caused Yukiko to cry out in girlish pain with "Ahh" and "Uhh". Moving her pelvis and squirming, she was totally helpless. Her hands grasping around Brittany's thighs, and sweat flying off of her face with each punch, she was taking quite the beating. In the middle of all of this Brittany taunted by telling her she should fight back, but not giving her a chance. Yukiko was starting to feel humiliated on the ground.

"I-I won't lose to you..." she said in a very feint, very weak tone.

[size=100:3u5uojsh]-Face: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/mighty-yukiko-s-1-fan-mighty-yukiko-imposter-t4211.html:3u5uojsh]Mighty Yukiko's #1 fan, Mighty Yukiko (Avril Snow)[/url:3u5uojsh]

-Heel: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/candy-cane-the-punk-rocker-t4221.html:3u5uojsh]Candy Cane the Punk Rocker[/url:3u5uojsh]

IAreSmart567jp

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:50 am

"Oh i believe you will and i also believe there is nothing you can do about it" Brittany said as she continued her barrage of punches "Hey but mabye if you beg real nicely i may let you get up or i may just continued to kick your weak ass, I haven't decided yet" Brittany said with a wicked grin on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3