Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

TEAM AWESOME UNITE!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TEAM AWESOME UNITE! - Page 3 Empty Re: TEAM AWESOME UNITE!

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Akashi managed to grab one more shot of Sake before Taylor snatched the bottle away and began downed it as she listened to the girl. "Ahhhhhh." She said with wide eyes and a huge grin. "Haha, I suck at music." She said in a general statement. "I had a friend in the Lesumo that took me to a concert once but I had no idea what was even going on. It was just really loud." She said and blushed. "It's kind of opposite to me. Now that I'm here, I'm doing a lot more. I used to just spend all day training." She grinned and pinched her stomach. "I think I'm starting to get fat!" She said and then laughed.

Akashi's eyes widened as Taylor poured the last drops of the sake into her bowl. She licked her lips and her eyes widened as though she was just given some horrible news. "Ah..." She reached her hand out as Taylor guzzled it.

Akashi's face turned from sadness to shock as Taylor seemed to assault the server. "H-hey!" Akashi said as she watched Taylor let her go. Akashi looked at Taylor. "She was going to bring... more sake..." Akashi said wih a sad tone. She then looked up. "Huh?White people?" She tugged at the skin on her arm. "What am I?" She then narrowed her eyes and grinned. "So!" She declared and pushed off her feet, launching herself over the table at Taylor. "Think you're too good for manners in MY country, gaijin!" She hoped to slam her shoulder into Taylor's chest and knock her to the ground, landing on top of her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:42 am

"Well, you're like, Japanese I guess." Taylor said, eying the ceiling.

"Hah! I AM too good for... what'd you call me?" As she looked back at Akashi, and saw her hurtling toward her, she shrieked and threw up her hands uselessly as if she'd be able to just deflect her away. Her alcohol-impaired reflexes weren't up to the task of getting out of the way, but she managed to roll to the side just enough to avoid being crushed under the full brunt of Akashi's weight. Akashi still tackled her and flattened her down on the floor, Taylor turned on her side with her back to her.

"Wha...t the hell just happened?" She said, slurring just a little, squirming under Akashi's arm. "You attack me? You attack me from the air? You dare to... you daaaaaare to... That's me thing. I'ma get you now." She rambled, and set about trying to sit up so she could go after Akashi herself.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:04 am

Akashi tried to hold tight onto Taylor's arm and through her leg over Taylor's legs and get her pinned to the ground. ""I had to beat you to the punch!" Akashi said with a goofy grin. "You were getting too rowdy! If you're going to cost us more sake then you need to be stopped!" She said as she looked down at Taylor and laughed, obviously overcome with her own drunkedness. "I'll be cross with you if they kick us out, Taylor-chaaaan!" She said as her free foot kicked the table over.

"Shit..." Akashi said as she turned her head back to looks.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Taylor was flattened back out on her side as Akashi wrapped her up."UnCALLED for." She wheezed from under Akashi's weight. This was the second time she'd ended up stuck under Akashi. But there'd be repercussions. For AKASHI.

She began to rock back and forth a little bit to see if she could make enough space to move, but then Akashi clumsily kicked over the table. Taylor looked down as well as she could. "You... you kicked over my table! My table! That's the lastest straw you straw hat-wearing... large person." Taylor began to contort herself to reach for her leg. After several moments of fitful tugging at the laces, she managed to dislodge one of her Converse and began ineffectively swatting Akashi on the back of the head with it.

"You fix my table! You fix my table or I take ALL THE SAKEEE!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:17 pm

"YOUR table!?" Akashi said as she tried to keep Taylor from wriggling away. "I only did it because you were assaulting people! The table is a casualty of war!" She said not really knowing what she was talking about. "In order to stop your reign of terror, sacrifices must be made!"Akashi rolled her shoulders forward pressing her chest against Taylor's collar. "Ah.." She said. "Are you going to be good at least until we get out of the restaurant? Or does another table have to go the way of the dinosaurs!?" She demanded.

But Taylor managed to wriggle her shoe off and started whackign Akashi with it. "Hey!" Akashi said furrowing her brow in annoyance at the first whack and growled. "Hey, stop!" She said and reached her hand up and pinched at Taylor's cheek. "You can't have your shoes on in here anyway!" What the h-ow! grrr dammit!" Akashi said as Taylor's jostling, Akashi's fumbling and their general drunkedness turned whatever was going on into a slapstick routine worthy of the Three Stooges.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:29 pm

"I have shoes wherever I want! If you wanted my shoes you should've won World War TwoLEGGOMYCHEEK!" Taylor shouted and tried to bite Akashi's hand, but couldn't manage it. "Help! I'm being pinched by giant Mr Fuji! Go 'way, Odd Job, go do some odd jobs and stuff..." Taylor looked up as the door opened and a man, apparently the restaurant manager stood in the doorway with a mix of confusion, anger, and stoicism that Taylor thought was just typical. "Oh."

She relaxed, and tried for a moment to play it off like they were... like they were just... "Hi, we're... we were, uh... we're gonna need some sake, I mean, no... no more sake. We don't even drink sake. Akashi?" She looked back at Akashi, hoping she'd have the magic words to get them out of trouble.

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Akashi's eyes wuidened at Taylor's crack and she only pinced hard, rtugging on it as Taylor tried to bite it. "If winning means pumping out little brats liek you then I think it turned out ok!" She snarled back. She was about to continue to retiort when the manager came in. She let go or Taylor's cheek and looked up. "Ah." She said and grinned. "Eheh... Your food was so delicious that, uh... we were fighting over the last bite. Yeah, eheh." She quickly hopped up off Taylor and kneeled before the manager, holding her head low in apology.

"Perhaps it is time to call it an evening, Okyaku-sama?"

Akashii's fingers dug into the floor. "H-hai, gomen."

Akashi then turned as the manager left and looked around. She grinned at Taylor. "Ahah!" She said. "We should get a bottle of Sake to go!" She said and looked around.

"Soooo!" She said clapping her hands together. "What did you think? Would you do it again?" She said beaming brightly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Taylor picked herself up and dusted herself off before pulling her shoe back on without bothering to tie it. "We just might do it again sooner than you think." She said threateningly, shooting Akashi a glare that quickly melted into a grin.

She hopped up to her feet. "So... I guess we pay and get out before they call the cops?" She stepped around the mess they'd made and stopped by the door to wait for Akashi. "We should go find more people to mess with! Well, last time I drank with you I woke up in the locker room at the Friction gym and got into a fight with a pop singer. It was sorta fun. Still, where should we go from here?" Taylor bubbled, still brimming with energy.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:03 am

Akashi nodded. "Go ahead and wait outside, I'll be out there in a moment." She said. "Goign to do some more apologizing and take care of the bill. Don't worry about it, It's on me." She said with a grin. If Taylor left, Akashi would indeed apologize once more and pay for the meal, leaving an extra big tip for the girl who was almost punched. With a sigh, she looked back at the room and grinned. She strolled out of the restaurant and would meet up with Taylor outside. She let out a heavy sigh and smiled at Taylor.

She then held out her hand. "I think I first night went pretty well, partner." She said smiling at Taylor. "Let's just walk until we find some more trouble, ok?" She said and turned to look down the street. "Since we're downtown, it should be easy enough to find." She said with a chuckle. "But ah... we still need a name, Taylor-chan." She said and put her finger to her lips. "I.. wonder..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:19 pm

Taylor went outside and waited until Akashi joined her. She said nothing, just grinned back at her.

As the two began walking down the sidewalk, Taylor looked around at all the passing pedestrians, mostly checking to see if they were going to run into any Friction people. She didn't really want to, it was always a headache, but then again she sort of wanted to... "A name? We need something to strike fear in the hearts of our emne...enenm...emam..." Taylor proclaimed enthusiastically, the last word getting hung up on her half-drunk brain.

"The name should tell people that we are awesome and not to be messed with. And that we'll fight anyone any time. Like, if they booked a match against a bear and a leopard, we'd take it, and it'd be the first time on TV that a leopard verbally submitted in a wrestling match. Hee." She giggled once, awkwardly. "What's the Japanese word for people who kill other people for fun? Well, not like murder, but... you know. I think the bar is set pretty low with 'The Gatt Attack'. Sounds like the equivalent of an asthma attack, but in like, the lower intestineses."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next