by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS: Megumi vs Natalia Final Showdown in a deserted island

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SS: Megumi vs Natalia Final Showdown in a deserted island - Page 3 Empty Re: SS: Megumi vs Natalia Final Showdown in a deserted island

Post by Kitten Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:07 pm

Purring softly in the sand, Natalia laid under Megumi, weakely teetering from side to side as she breath heavyly. Her eyes were closed and her body covered by shiny sweat droplets. Every breath she took made her body relax and stretch more and more until she was full fledge spread eagled and completely limp.

The Dream calmed herself and let herself fully enjoy what had happened and the situation. Laying in the hot damp sand feel so confortable, and Megumi on top of her made her feel so cozy and delighted. The gentle rub of smooth skin against smooth skin felt like perfect silky caresses and even after the overload of pleasure that the orgasm had been, send shivers all up Natalia's body.

A gentle wave came from the sea, creeping its way slowly towards Natalia's body to give it a foamy lick before quickly retreating from the moaning beauty. That had to be one of the best orgasm Natalia had had in her whole life. She hard squirted so hard into Megumi and between her own legs, Just like like the idol had done, making such a wet sticky mess in their inner thighs and between their legs, that it felt as if both had intentionally cummed over the other... with Megumi getting a slight advantage since she was on top.

At least Natalia had managed to hold back the orgasm enough to drag Megumi down with her to climax, so it was a draw... again. Yet it was evident that the idol had been less 'damaged' by the orgasm than the dark haired beauty, since she quickly moved up to sit on The Dream's belly in a dominant posture, forcing Natalia to emit a soft groan.

Natalia opened her gorgeous blue eyes and looked back into Megumi's own eyes. "Megumi...you are awesome..." she said between soft pants, the smile in her face showing clearly how satisfied she was. "But you aren't better than me..." Natalia added twisting her smile, the shine of defiance still in her eyes despite the exhaustion.

The Dream opened her eyes

SS: Megumi vs Natalia Final Showdown in a deserted island - Page 3 6u0iRWY
SS: Megumi vs Natalia Final Showdown in a deserted island - Page 3 QiougD6SS: Megumi vs Natalia Final Showdown in a deserted island - Page 3 TTlOMaFSS: Megumi vs Natalia Final Showdown in a deserted island - Page 3 5t0Q5s2SS: Megumi vs Natalia Final Showdown in a deserted island - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

SS: Megumi vs Natalia Final Showdown in a deserted island - Page 3 Empty Re: SS: Megumi vs Natalia Final Showdown in a deserted island

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:22 am

Megumi sat atop of Natalia, panting softly to herself, looking down at the pretty beauty beneath her. She licked her lips, her eyes fixing Natalia's blue eyes with her own steely blue-gray eyes. And the best thing was, she was on top now, completely in control. Her hot sex sat on Natalia's stomach, Megumi unconsciously pleasureing herself a little as she rubbed her sex on Natalia's belly, letting Natalia feel how hot her sex was.

"I know I'm awesome," Megumi said, "Just like I know I'm better than you Natalia." Her hands moved up, grabbing onto Natalia's big breasts like grabbing onto two melons. Megumi began roughly fondling them, pinching her nipples while pushing Natalia's breasts together, mashing them and pulling on them as well.

"You know Natalia, had you not been so mean last time around, I think we might've become friends," Megumi said as she fondled Natalia, "Even if you have a huge ego, and you feel like you're entitled to fame and fortune here in this league, we still could've become friends. But now... I'm not so sure." She fixed Natalia with her gaze. "I get the feeling all you want to see is me defeated and broken beneath you," she said, "And I cannot let that happen. I must prove I'm better. So I'm sorry Natalia, but I can't let you have your way!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Natalia looked up at Megumi as the idol straddled her. She was so tired that she couldn't move a muscle. All of her body felt sore and numb, and yet so good. Not only was her body failing her after the iron girl match and the quick but vicious sexfight; Natalia didn't felt much like fighting back either. After such a delicious orgasm, she was more in the mood for cuddling than battling. Yet the competitive rush was still there only getting more and more aroused by Megumi, her rival.

The Dream moaned softly as she felt Megumi rubbing her sex over her perfect toned abs. It was both extremely arousing and a little humiliating, as the idol was making it very clear that she felt in control, and Natalia couldn't deny it felt like Megumi's pussy was dominating her sexy belly, leaving some of its honey over it.

Natalia took a few seconds to look at Her rival's sex dance over her belly while she laid in the comfy sand, her arms besides her head as if they were being held to keep her pinned. And then she saw Megumi's hands coming down to handle her perfect tits. "Ouhhhhh" she groaned in a mix of disconfort and arousal. The Dream debated herself between stopping Megumi or just let her do as she pleased. The idol was sure doing a great job and Natalia couldn't deny she was more than enjoying the way her orbs were being massaged and toyed with. "no...you...are...not..." The Dream said between exhausted pants.

The dark haired beauty blushed upon hearing Megumi's complains about her. "- said... I was...sorry... About that" Natalia answered pouting as she was reminded of her faults. She looked down at Megumi's fingers digging in her flesh for a couple of seconds and then looked back up at the idol, fixing her gaze with the Crimson Warrior again.
"well... You are the same... All you want... Is to see me... Defeated and broken... Beneath you..."

With a lot of effort Natalia brought her trembling arms up and went for Megumi's tits, massaging them softly, using her thumb to circle the nipples. "you...won't...have...your way...with me..." she said defiantly between pants and moans.

SS: Megumi vs Natalia Final Showdown in a deserted island - Page 3 QiougD6SS: Megumi vs Natalia Final Showdown in a deserted island - Page 3 TTlOMaFSS: Megumi vs Natalia Final Showdown in a deserted island - Page 3 5t0Q5s2SS: Megumi vs Natalia Final Showdown in a deserted island - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:28 am

Megumi panted, grinding her sex down on Natalia's belly, letting her arousal give her more energy, blushing and panting a little bit. She fondled Natalia's breasts, pinching her nipples, massaging her firm and huge breasts. It made her a little bit envious, to see Natalia's breasts in front of her like this. They're so much larger than hers... But Megumi wasn't going to give up. She wanted Natalia beaten.

Natalia's words struck a chord with her though. "No Natalia," she said, "Why do you think I'm bringing this up? it's becase I would rather we be friends than enemies. But still, with the way you are... I'm not sure we can. I'm not sure you're willing Natalia."

Natalia's arms found Megumi's breasts, the idol smiling at Natalia's touch. "See? You're still fighting back," Megumi said, "If you wanted to be friends, you would trust that I wouldn't hurt you, even if I have my way with you."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Natalia was having a real hard time focusing, she felt like she was going to pass out and the non-stop fondling of her firm perfect tits just made her want to let herself loose counciousness and let Megumi's caresses to take her away. Having the idol's pussy rubbing her flat toned tummy didn't helped either as it both felt like a another delicious caress as it made it more difficult to breath.

It was actually Megumi's voice what kept Natalia's conciousness anchored. That and the knowledge that if she drifted away, the idol would have won...and was going to have her way. The dark haired beauty tried to use that to recover her focus and kept her eyes locked with the Crimson Warrior as if they where trying to hypnotize each other.

Natalia blinked surprised as she heard Megumi and almost instinctively lowered her hands from the idol's lovely breasts to place them on Megumi's thighs. But then she noticed that Megumi didn't stop fondling her tits and was actually focusing more and more on her super sensitive nipples, forcing moan after moan from Natalia's lips, making her squirm and arch her body in agonizing pleasure.

"mmmm...so...to be... Friends... I have to...stop...fighting...back?" The Dream asked between pants starting to wonder about Megumi's true intentions. Was the idol trying to trick her into surrendering with the promise of being friends? Natalia have heard before that
famous celebrities, like Megumi, tended to be very manipulative people, but she didn't felt the Crimson Warrior was that kind of person. Still, The Dream didn't knew what to make out of her rival's words and actions.

The blue eyed beauty looked up at Megumi clearly confused, which only added another complication to her already sorry state. She knew she was overtly competitive, which was one big reason why she had so much trouble to relate to people. Megumi's accusation that she was too competitive to be friends struck deep on Natalia; she kind of loved the idea of being friends with Megumi, but...

Natalia looked down at the idol's hands skillfully manipulating her generous orbs and frowned cutely, but truly angry. She had the horrible suspicion that Megumi was just playing mind games with her trying to defeat her, and yet part of her clinged to hope.

"You don't want to be friends...you just want to win..." Natalia accused Megumi harshly, but despite this, The Dream, didn't made any attempt to stop the idol, letting Megumi continue to play and grope her tits, while Natalia's hands remained on the idol's thighs.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:08 am

Megumi panted down at Natalia, smiling at the beauty underneath her. Natalia seemed confused as to what Megumi meant; still disbelieving the idol's truthfulness. Megumi did want to be Natalia's friend, but first she was going to defeat Natalia. The dark-haired girl had awoken something primal in the idol; and Megumi wasn't going to stop until Natalia was completely defeated underneath her.

"I do want to be friends Natalia," Megumi said, "And I also want to win. Why can't I have both?" She smiled down at the girl, trying to reassure her. "I'm not telling you to surrender to me now, just in the future, try not to be so competitive with others. Else you won't make any friends, but you will have a bunch of enemies. I learned that the hard way, back when I was younger." Her hands gently pinched Natalia's nipples, pulling them up to stretch them out, before releasing them and letting her big breasts bounce back onto her chest, grabbing them against and mashing them together.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Natalia keep looking at Megumi's eyes as the idol spoke and then she smiled. The redhead's words rang true and Natalia knew very well that her competitive nature made it very hard to have friends. "I... I.. I know..." Natalia said, having a lot of trouble speaking as she was out of breath and Megumi's caresses made her moan against her will. "I'll...t-try... T-thanks..." she added shivering as she felt Megumi pulling her nipples stretching them and then letting them go, sending ripples all over her firm bouncing tits.

The massage the idol was giving to her breast was so delicious, that part of Natalia just wanted to lay there in the soft warm sand and let Megumi have her way. The Dream purred, arching her back almost as if offering her orbs to Megumi. The way the idol rubbed them together and controlled them was driving Natalia wild.

"I...I too...would like...to be... Friends... Megumi... But..." Natalia said smiling friendly at Megumi as she moved her hands up to grab the idol's wrists and stop the arousing massage. "I want to win too... And...I'm not beat yet"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:56 am

Megumi grunted as Natalia grabbed her arms. "What's the matter? I thought you liked this," she said, her hands getting pried away. It seemed the fight was back on now. Megumi decided that she wanted to win this pretty badly, friend-making could happen after she had Natalia beaten. Megumi rose up a little on her knees, then bounced down, slamming her butt against Natalia's tight abs. With any luck, that would force Natalia to release her hands.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:56 pm

And when Natalia grabbed Megumi's hands and pryed them from her full firm tits the battle was back on. The Dream was at the last of her strength and she knew Megumi had now a clear advantage and the all important top position, but despite the exhaustion and the arousal she didn't wanted to give up. Things with Megumi had gone too far and too deep since the very start, when Natalia ambushed the idol, and now the dark haired beauty knew were drawing to an end. It had been more than a rivalry a war between them, and this was going to be the final battle. Whomever came on top here would claim total victory...and the spoils of war. The stakes were too high and it had become just too personal, Natalia couldn"t allow herself to be beat here and so she gathered all the power her tired sore muscles could muster and tried to pull Megumi and unseat her. It was imperative to negate the idol the advantage of being on top.

Unfortunately for Natalia, Megumi didn't went down, but up...only to gain altitude and then drop herself on top of The Dream. "UUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFHHHH!!!" Natalia groaned blowing almost all the air she still had as Megumi dropped her cute ass on The Dream's taut tummy like a bomb. The blow was devastating, considering how worn Natalia was, and forced the dark haired beauty to let go Megumi's hands, her head and upper body coming up almost as if Natalia was doing a sit up. The Dream's face ended close to Megumi's bosom and she breathed heavily against the idol's breasts, holding on Megumi's hips now as Natalia tried to prevent another sitdown bomb.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:26 am

The butt drop had the intended effect of knocking the air out of Natalia, but unfortunately Natalia also sat up after that move, her hands gripping Megumi's hips to prevent another such attack. Megumi couldn't grab Natalia's breasts either, as they were out of reach. But from this angle, Megumi had another avenue of assault. Her hands grabbed the back of Natalia's head, then she shoved her breasts forward, smothering Natalia in between them! Megumi moaned as she rubbed her breasts across Natalia's face, disorienting her and humiliating her with this hold. She attempted to push forwards, hoping to get Natalia back onto her back and smother her out down there, with the full weight of her breasts!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next