Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jaystar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy)

2 posters

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy) - Page 9 Empty Re: Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy)

Post by Snidey Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Darren let out a small sigh and did as he was told slowly walking over and taking a seat next to Sarah. He cross his arms over his chest. She seemed slightly more amused rather than injured well he hadnt really been able to do a hell of alot of damage between the red headed beauty sitting on his face scissoring him and trying to tear his legs off. Honestly he was disappointed in his performance so far.

He leaned back a little using his elbows to prop himself up. "I just need time for my legs to stop throbbing. I think thats the only problem." He replied with a lazy shrug.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy) - Page 9 Empty Re: Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy)

Post by coiwy Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:39 pm

"I did warn you," Sarah smiled, turning to the side and propping herself up on on hand. The other went to Darren's chest and ran lightly down it.
"But hey, you got me once, didn't ya? It could still go either way as long as you don't hold back." The mischievous smile flicked across her face as her hand left Darren's chest, absent-mindedly moving to adjust her top and expose a little more skin.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Darren nodded lightly. "Yeah I'm just stubborn." He replied before he felt Sarah's hand lightly running down his bare chest. It sent shivers down his spine making him lightly bite down on his bottom lip. She sure had the psychological edge at the moment. He nodded lightly. "Yeah I'll get you again in the next round." He teased he was sure he would have to win this one only his bottom and his underwear to go whereas Sarah had her top her bottoms and her panties. He was actually wondering that she would pick next.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:55 pm

Sarah laughed as Darren spoke.
"Good luck with that, limey," she giggled. "After all, if you manage it you get to see more." She winked at him before rolling to her feet and leaning against the ropes.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:09 pm

Darren pushed himself to his feet which were feeling alot better after that rest. He let out a grin. "Yeah I guess so." he replied guessing that if he won this round she would be the tease he knew her to be and her bottoms would come off rather than her top. He was sure he would have to get her in different submission since he didn't think she would fall for the same trick twice. "You know you have gotten better since the last match. I actually consider you a rival." he complimented motioning for her to make the first move this time.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:38 pm

Sarah laughed again.
"Am I supposed to take that as a compliment?" she asked with a smirk. She circled slowly for a moment before charging, aiming to tackle Darren to the ground.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Darren side stepped Sarah as he aimed to grab onto her hand his other hand laying on her back for an irish whip although he wasn't aiming for the rope he was aiming for the corner.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Sarah grunted as she was slammed into the corner of the ring, thrown by Darren's quick reactions.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:06 pm

Darren let out a grin he moved over to one side of the ring "Hope your ready for this" he commented charging hin for a splash although his speed was hindered due to the damage that Sarah had done to his legs.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:05 am

Sarah groaned in pain but she managed to move out of the way before the weakened Darren hit her.
"That all you got?" she grinned.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next