» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sexual violence. Aerial vs Alaan

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Sexual violence. Aerial vs Alaan - Page 10 Empty Re: Sexual violence. Aerial vs Alaan

Post by Missingkeys Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:13 pm

"Your probably wondering why my sister lost to you right?" Leila frowned at him. She was too easy on him. Because of all the damage he took, she was worried if she went any further, she might end causing fatal injury, and thus held back.

"The answer is easy, my sister has far too much morale. Your manager and her manager set her up, in this fist fight, while with the condition of rape as victory. Everything went against her morales, and it as a result with so much conflict she couldn't concentrate. You only won because of your manager's service."She grunted as she raised her leg back for another soccer kick. This time it would 100% GURANTEE TO KNOCK HIM OUT!!

Only a monster could take 4 kicks like that and still remain consious. if he did remain consious, ALAAN WOULD not be considered human LITERALLY.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Sexual violence. Aerial vs Alaan - Page 10 Empty Re: Sexual violence. Aerial vs Alaan

Post by shy-berseker Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:32 pm

_ So I want...a revenge...against you...an...and your sister...without sex...and will see who win this time...BWAAAAHH...

this time the impact was just too much for him, Alaan was project at the end of the ring, he start to try to catch a rope, but he fall for the last time in this fight...Even if adrenaline limit his feeling of pain, even if he have a good stamina, he can't take one more hit, all was dark in front of him and his last mind was for an eventually rematch against this scary sisters... and Alaan was KO

the ref-girl chek him, and see he was out, so smiling she say to Leila
_ Congratulation you've defeated this freak... and save me for a passionate night with him *sigh*, so can you take your sister and leave the ring... Ah can you take also the freak ?

shy-berseker

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:36 am

Without warning, Leila suddenly backhanded the ref-girl in the face. "Bitch." She muttered. It was also this girl's fault for not doing anything. But for now she was done with her business. Alaan was down, and so was the bitch of a referee.

Now she had more important matters to attend too. Mainly her sister. She threw away the rag that bastard Alaan placed over her as she carried her out. It was slow, since she couldn't bridal style carry her out, because she wasn't known for her strength. It took her a while to get out, but she made it.

She swore one day she was going to kill Alaan for this. Aerial was too nice a soul to do so, but not her. She was more then willing to do so.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by shy-berseker Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 am

Winner:

Alaan by Orgasm-KO.
but KO by Leila later

shy-berseker

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10