Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 190 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Drastic Measures (for Tiefblau)

2 posters

Go down

Drastic Measures (for Tiefblau) Empty Drastic Measures (for Tiefblau)

Post by Viralsurge_24 Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Felicia sat backstage stage waiting, She had contacted Sena and wanted to talk to her after watching her last match. When she got here she would request her to have a match against Drake. She laughed to herself at the idea of offering up a sacrifice to her as well as taking a drastic measure to get him out of his shell. She paced and waited stretching out as she went to check her phone once again.

Last edited by 5809 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Drastic Measures (for Tiefblau) Empty Re: Drastic Measures (for Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:23 pm

It was only a few hours after her first match that Sena had received a phone call. It confused her a bit, not knowing who would be calling her, but she immediately figured out it was someone from AFW when she was told to meet up at the tension arena. She wondered why it was Tension when the voice definitely sounded like a woman's, but she quickly shrugged it off. With how well her last match went, she was overly excited to be getting a call from another member of the AFW roster.

Finally arriving at the arena, still wearing just her dress shirt and skirt, Sena scanned the backstage area, looking for the place where the girl told her to meet her at. After a few minutes of searching, she finally found the spot that was their planned meeting place. It was there she saw Felicia, surprised to see that the girl was just slightly taller than her, but seemingly slimmer not having as much tone as her. Sena would slowly slip up to the girl, trying to get behind her and rest her arms over her shoulders, pressing her large breasts against the girl's back.

"You called?" She would say in a soft voice.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:34 pm

"Yes....I have a sacrifice for you" Felicia would giggle and then go on to explain herself. "Drake Ishikawa is new here and so am I. After watching your match I figured you would enjoy helping him come out of his shell. He's really a softy but hes too damn shy and I don't need him losing all the time and getting us kicked out of here." She would turn to face Sena as she spoke, "So what do you say? Help the poor guy out and spend sometime getting him to relax, He's a stubborn one and if he's not shy then he's polite. Should be entertaining for you..." She knew she was dooming Drake but she had to do something to help him out of his shell and she was too much of a friend to do what had to be done. She couldn't have him kicked out because he was always losing matches over a silly weakness, and she couldn't help but smile at the though of watching her friend get teased and tortured in such a funny harmless way. "Just be careful he's not exactly a push over either, the boy knows how to take a person down. He can't hit women though, but he knows how to do it without his fists" That would be the only dirt on Drake she would give Sena as she waited for her reply.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Sena listened intently as Felicia turned to face her. At first she was disappointed that is wasn't the girl herself asking for a match, but she still gave a listen as to what the girl would say. Hearing of the 'sacrifice' that Felicia was putting up, Sena would nod seemingly accepting the proposal that the girl was giving her. Her first match was against a female competitor, it would be good to mix it up and make it so her next one was against a male one. She looked at Felicia with a grin on her face as she let out a sigh.

"Ok, I can do that for you. Interesting you bring up that last part. I'll have you know I'm no pushover as well. I can do more than just...seduce." Sena says, pulling herself a bit closer to Felicia as she says so. "You knoow, messing with your friend and having my fun out there is something..but what if I do win? How does it sound to you iif after I have my fun..I come back here and..we can have a little fun as well? I'm sure you..admired my work out there..I can give you a sample now if you want? Or we could just save it for after my match with your friend?" Sena says, looking at Felicia with the grin still stuck on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:06 am

she laughs seeing the hunger in Sena's eyes. " I'll tell you what, if you can corrupt Drake enough that he has the guts to make a move on you, you can have any match you want." She grins back knowing Drake's near incorruptible nature feeling safe with her bet.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:44 am

"Hmmmm.." Sena says as she thinks a bit, intrigued about the challenge she puts on a seductive grin, holding the girl closer still and pressing her much larger breasts against her's. "That sounds good to me. I just have to say though, know that you're the one that asked for this. Don't worry though, I'll definitely make sure that you enjoy it when we do...tussle a bit." Sena lets out as she teases bringing her lips to the girl's before letting her go and stepping backwards just short of them connecting.

"I'll see you after the match. Be ready ok? We're gonna have such a good time." Sena says with a wink before she begins to walk off.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down