by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ash vs Takeshi

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ash vs Takeshi - Page 4 Empty Re: Ash vs Takeshi

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:49 am

"Hey your not getting away from me" Ash said as she turned and reached for Takeshi's hair "Now stay still so i can teach you a lesson" Ash said as she would try and pull Takeshi under her ass with her bare hands refusing to let her plaything get away from her when she was starting to feel so good.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:52 am

He whimpered and winced still exhausted as she pulled on his hair. He felt his head snapped back under her bare ass as he trembled watching her hover her hips just above his face. He couldn't let her do it again, he was already so exhausted as she had him weakened on his back. Even worse he knew he couldn't let her swallow his soul and control his body after refusing to surrender her to her bottom. Things were looking grim for the young wolf.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:56 am

"Now this time pucker up" Ash yelled as she slammed her bottom down onto Takeshi's face with as much force as she could muster, this time she wanted to bury Tkeshi and eave him with no hope of escape "Now come on my little puppy after the first few times you get used to it and just think when i take your soul you won't have to worry about being humiliated by me anymore." Ash said looking forward to that moment.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:02 am

He felt weaker and weaker by the second as she continued sucking the energy from his body through her backside. He whimpered and whined only to have it muffled into silence as she almost tried to devour his face with her ass. He was so humiliated and embarrassed to be back in this situation. He tried to move his hips out from under her feet and pull himself with his legs trying anything to escape.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:04 am

Ash angered as she felt Takeshi try to escape her again but this time Ash raised her hand and punched Takeshi right in his stomach before beginning to bounce her ass up and down on his face to try and get him to stop moving "Stop struggling and it will all be over soon for you" Ash said as Takeshi's struggles began to turn her on.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:07 am

Against his own will he cried out and opened his mouth to scream as she punched him in the stomach trying to gasp for air in between bounces. He stopped struggling far too weak from her almost sucking him dry of energy as he stopped moving letting her feet rest on his lap once again. He was dazed and weakened trapped at the edge of his rope as he could feel her grin and stare at him.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:11 am

"Thats right just give in and soon everything will be all better" Ash said as she continued to bounce on Takeshi's face as her sex became wetter and wetter "Oh my i really think i like the feel of your face beneath me. MAbye when i take your soul i will turn you into my personal seat" Ash said with a giggle as she felt Takeshi nearing his limit.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:17 am

He tried to fight it but everything was fading to black. She was sucking him dry of every last drop of energy as he was starting to fall asleep. If she knocked him out not only would he lose the match but he would be vulnerable for her to mount him and take his soul. He weakly raised his arm up in the air as he felt her feet rest on his crotch and her ass smother his face. His arm would start to lean and fall slowly as he tried to keep it up fading into unconsciousness.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:20 am

Ash smiled as she felt Takeshi almost pass out but she decided to end this her way and got up off of Takeshi before sitting back down on his chest "So now i'm going to beat you my dear puppy and as i do i think i will take your soul" Ash then leaned over and kissed Takeshi on the lips atempting to drain him of his energy while trying to force his soul out of his body.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:28 am

He cried out as she mounted him and kissed him deeply feeling her still sucking away at him draining his energy and oxygen. He tried to weakly and desperately push her back to get away feeling himself slipping further and further into a deep sleep. He couldn't do much and was melting like putty in her hands as she could almost guarantee she had him despite him pushing her backwards away from his chest..

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next