Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

RP: The Medical Hall (Open Thread)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

RP: The Medical Hall (Open Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: RP: The Medical Hall (Open Thread)

Post by Yatori Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:03 pm

Shizuka returned Kyoko's smile. "Omoshiroi..." Interesting...

To put the males' doctor to the sexual test... To humiliate him...

She tossed her head to reposition her hair. Her smile deepened. "I can, Sensei. And I think I will. It would be an interesting... diversion..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

RP: The Medical Hall (Open Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: RP: The Medical Hall (Open Thread)

Post by valen311 Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:34 pm

Kyoko smiled.
"I thank you. And in return for this, Shizuka-san, I understand you have your own faction here within Sex Wars. A faction that I could show my gratitude and loyalty to by joining, Tsuzaki-san" she said.
She stepped out of the shower freeing it for Shizuka's use.
"You'll find him in the boy's dorm, probably settling into the medical office there. I do hope that the man who I share a name with is a worthy opponent. It wouldn't do to have a weakling as a husband."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:20 pm

"Arigatou, Sensei." Both for the shower, which she so wanted, and to greet the newest member of Kyomu, a very excellent development. "Excuse me for a moment.

The hot torrent was the third delight in a row. Shizuka made sure to thoroughly soap her front and hands, to cleanse herself of the male residue.

Part of her conscious kept an eye on her surroundings. She was always wary of attack. Even in friendly territory like this.

Another part of her studied Minahara Kyoko. A formidable woman, and a very welcome addition to Kyomu.

A third part considered her newest target. Minahara Rin.

She smiled to herself. Most interesting times...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:32 am

"You'll find me here in medical hall once it's done." Kyoko said with a smile.
*She's young, capable, and certainly has a touch of ruthlessness to her. If there is someone suited to lead the girls to a final victory, it is her, Tsuzaki Shizuka.* she thought to herself as she went back into the medical hall.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:01 pm

Finally satisfied that she was clean, Shizuka turned off the shower. She let the heat of the enclosed stall and her own body temperature slowly but steadily dry her body from head to toe. Once she felt she wouldn't be leaving wet footprints on the medical hall's floor, she came out of the stall.

Kyoko's lab coat hung on her lean frame with plenty of room to spare. "Sensei," she respectfully called out, "I am going to check the storage bins. There might be some spare clothes here that I can borrow instead of your coat, so that I do not trouble you."

She waited for permission. This was Kyoko's domain. And Shizuka was now allied with her.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:34 pm

"By all means Tsuzaki-san." Kyoko smiled. "If I may have my coat..."
She gave a sultry smile, knowing her request would leave Shizuka nude and allow her to once again study her body.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:53 am

Shizuka allowed herself a small grin. "Of course, Sensei." I will give you the show you want.

She peeled the borrowed coat off in a deliberately sexy manner, teasing, showing off, the white garment spilling across her feet. Then she turned around and bent down to pick up the coat, so she could sling it over her shoulder.

With utter confidence, she sashayed over to Kyoko, and politely presented the coat for her taking.

"Arigatou."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:54 am

"Daijoubu desu..." (No problem)
Kyoko stood up, taking the coat from Shizuka slowly after taking a moment to compose herself after the younger woman's display.
"I do so enjoy a young woman with confidence." she stated softly as she got intimately close to Shizuka, thier lips almost, but not quite touching.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:58 am

"I always aim to leave my mark, Sensei," Shizuka answered just as softly. "In everything I do."

Smiling, she would wait for Kyoko's reply.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:51 am

"Well...we'll see if you can leave your mark on Rin." Kyoko said, pulling away from the younger girl with a smile. "Go then, see if you can find some clothes that suit your need."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next