Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Toshiro Hitsugaya vs T-ELOS: drain-KO match

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Toshiro Hitsugaya vs T-ELOS: drain-KO match - Page 9 Empty Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya vs T-ELOS: drain-KO match

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:21 pm

"Thats right little boy just fall asleep in my arms" T-elos said taunting Toshiro as she continued to knock him out with this move "It will all be over soon and then you can look back on this day and remeber it was the day that i completely destroyed you" T-elos said while laughing in Toshiro's ear.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Toshiro Hitsugaya vs T-ELOS: drain-KO match - Page 9 Empty Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya vs T-ELOS: drain-KO match

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Toshiro blushed deeply at how T-elos was taunting him, her warm breathing teasing his ear as she was cooing and laughing at him. This could not happen.... not to a shinigami of his rank... not this way!

"Nghh....gotta...stay...awake...", he murmured but there was not much he could do to keep his words, except thrashing his legs around trying to pull himself away from her clutches. But of course T-elos was most likely not missing the chance to keep the boy nice and tight in her evil embrace, knowing that it was only a matter of time before she would be rocking and squeezing Toshiro to his nap like a little baby.... Actually, he was quite relieved that she was not singing him a lullaby as a final insult.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:48 am; edited 5 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:05 am

T-elos continued to squeeze Toshiro awaiting the moment when he fell asleep in her arms "Hush little baby don't you cry, mommy gonna sing you a lullabye" T-elos started to wisper in Toshiro's ear. T-elos would continue on with her song as she knew that Toshiro couldn't hold on for much longer.

Last edited by 407 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:54 am

"D-Damn.... and here she starts singing... now it could not have been worse..." , poor Toshiro thought to himself feeling his strenghts fade away.

The words of her sleepy lullaby were like poisoned honey to his tired ears, weakening his will to resist while the sleeper hold constricted his carothid depriving his brain of blood, not causing pain but inducing a slow, relentless, humiliating sleepyness.

Soon Toshiro's eyes would flutter shut, his limp arms dropping down. The last thing he was aware before he would succumb, was the evil satisfied voice of T-elos singing her lullaby tune helping him slip into unconsciousness in such degradating way.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:15 am; edited 8 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:25 am

"Thats right little boy just fall asleep in my loving arms" T-elos said as she squeezed Toshiro tighter against her "It will all be over soon" T-elos was extremely happy that she had been able to dominate her little toy the entire match.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:29 am

Toshiro's drifted more and more into relaxed numbness, squeezed to sleep in T-elos sleeperhold while she took her little fun cooing at the helpless boy. Her cutely taunting words to his ear were the last thing he would be aware, which made his defeat even more embarassing.

Then, the renewed tightening of her arms would mercifully send him to sleep: with a surrendering sigh Toshiro became limp, out like a light in her lethal yet somewhat cuddly prison.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:30 am

T-elos felt Toshiro go limp but she waited a few more seconds before releasing her sleeper hold "Well looks like i win" T-elos said dropping Toshiro's limp body to the ground and placing a foot on it before raising her hands in victory "But of course i won, i mean who actually thought i could lose to a little boy like this?" T-elos then stepped away from Toshiro and moved him so his face was staring at the ceiling "You know i believe you got to cum twice and i only came once. I think i'm going to even the score" T-elos would then sit down on Toshiro's face again and begin to grind against his unconscious form.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:53 pm

Though still floating in the forced nap, Toshiro was vaguely aware of T-elos hands easily rolling him into facing up, and the warm surrounding sensasion of her hips covering his face.

"M-Mnfff....blub..", the unconscious prisoner of T-elos would mumble at her powerful scent, grinded into her kinky facesitting.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:16 am

It wasn't long before T-elos exploded all over Toshiro's face again and as she did she let out a moan of pleasure. T-elos soon finished up and got up off ehr defeated opponent "Well at least your good at one thing little boy and thats being my little plaything" T-elos then kicked Toshiro in the ribs before leaving the ring and heading for the exit.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:37 pm

Even in unconsciousness Toshiro could feel the painful hit to his ribs, but there was nothing he could do.

Whatever she was, the non-human girl had proved to be stronger than his current form... and sadistic enough to enjoy the fact by dominating him.

After the sexy android had walked away in thriumph, it took not more than a minute for the young shinigami to come back to his senses, wiping his face from the shameful mark of T-elos love juices. "Unnghhh.... looks like i understimated the fighting skills of these mortal beings.... maybe i'll better ask Soul Society to unseal a higher percentage of my powers... next time", he grumbled in shame and disappointement.

Actually, he had been tempted for a moment to run after the impudent foe at full power and cut her down with his sword to teach her respect... and slash the most arrogant people among the audience too, to teach them some manners; but he knew well that a Shinigami is devoted to justice and can't use his powers for such things... especially a Captain.

"Umpff.... being a shinigami sucks, sometimes", he would grumble again, taking his hand off from the sword hilt and wiping the dust off before he'd walk away, ignoring the mocking comments from the crowd.

Winner: T-elos via KO

Last edited by 157 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9