Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ranked Match for Spot #8: Ange Kin Vs Heather Sunderland

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Ranked Match for Spot #8: Ange Kin Vs Heather Sunderland - Page 7 Empty Re: Ranked Match for Spot #8: Ange Kin Vs Heather Sunderland

Post by Clyton Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Ange would be rudely awaken with the slap, letting out a soft groan as the sounds around her were all buzzed out and unclear. She wondered what happened, before she remembered that she had lost. The second slap forced Ange to look at Heather with an angry look. A very hateful glare was given out. She knew she had a humiliation to fulfill. She didn't want to, now that she felt bitter. But she had no choice. She was still too hurt to move. "What." She merely muttered out in a bold voice, wanting to get this over with.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Ranked Match for Spot #8: Ange Kin Vs Heather Sunderland - Page 7 Empty Re: Ranked Match for Spot #8: Ange Kin Vs Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:29 pm

"You know...exactly what." Heather would say as she would sit up slightly before sitting back down hard on the girl's gut. "I do have to say, I should thank you for getting rid of my excess clothing. It definitely helps me skip one step in your humiliation." Heather would say before letting out a laugh as she looked down into the girl's eyes.

"First, I think I'll have you worship my feet. Just to let you know, you should just do exactly as I say. I don't think you're in a position to fight back and I'll be sure to remind you of the pain if you even think about going against me." Heather would say before lifting her right foot up and placing it just above Ange's face. "Go right ahead. Do whatever you want, surprise and impress me. Just worship my foot."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:36 pm

"AGH!" Ange coughed out, spittle flying out of her mouth as Heather smashed her butt on her tummy once more. She let out a sharp gasp, before she tried to pant for air. Glaring up at Heather, she growled underneath her breath in clear hatred for this girl. Seeing the right foot above her face, she took a gulp, her two shaking hands grabbing it. She was hesitant at first, pulling the foot closer. Opening her mouth wide, she decided to do it, and reach up and bite on Heather's big toe hard. She would defy this girl till the very end, no matter what happens to her.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:44 pm

"Gaaagh!! Y-you...you bitch!!" Heather would let out as she would attempt to bring her foot up and smash it down onto Ange's face. "I told you to do what I say!! Why don't you just get that through your head! A bitch to the end huh???" Heather would say before pulling her foot away and grabbing for Ange's wrists, trying to pin them down to the mat.

"What...is it going to take...to get you obedient? Maybe I'll just have to knock you out again? What do you say?" Heather would let out before attempting to scoot herself up and turn herself around facing Ange's feet, still trying to hold her wrists. "Except a different way this time. I'll smother you out if you want to take the humiliation in a different way." Heather would say before attempting to sit herself back, trying to plant her ass onto Ange's face and cut off her air.

Last edited by 1905 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:51 pm

"Ughh!" Ange yelped as the foot smashing into her face forced her to let go of Heather's foot. "S-Shut up!!" She yelled out immediately after, before her wrists were grabbed and they were pinned to the mat. She tried her best to break free, her body moving wildly around, but Heather was too strong.

"I-I like to see you try!!" Ange provoked, wondering how Heather would try to knock her out. Although what she wanted was a brutal beating didn't turn out to be as her eyes widened the moment Heather would plant her ass on her face, something that's much harder to escape from. Upon Heather's ass being planted, Ange started screaming beneath the girl's ass, her body shaking around wildly as she forcefully tried escaping this position.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:00 pm

"Alright fine! I will try. How's this then??" Heather would say before she would bring herself down, sitting on Ange's face. She would grin widely as the girl fought and struggled to escape out from underneath her. She already had the satisfaction of winning the match, but she was enjoying herself now quite a bit. If only the girl were more obedient. However Heather was going to fight now to make it that way.

"Tell you what? I won't make you pass out if you tap to me now. Just know though your tapping would signify your surrender to me and you'll have to do exactly as I say!" Heather would say with a smirk as she remained on top of Ange. As she would give off the image that she was having no trouble, the fact would be the opposite. As Ange frantically fought and struggled, she would feel herself having quite the hard time keeping her balance atop her. She hoped the girl's struggles would die down soon or she would surrender, because she felt as if she'd fall off her any second.

Last edited by 1905 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7