Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 8:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:56 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Mart-Kos, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters

3 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters - Page 9 Empty Re: Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters

Post by Harukasan Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:42 am

Mimete would not let go right away and would keep working the hold until abruptly releasing her at the count of 4.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters - Page 9 Empty Re: Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters

Post by Underdog21 Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:08 am

Reina let out a loud gasp as she was finally released. Wearily, she would grab hold of the ropes to prop herself up, trying to pull herself shakily to her feet.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:14 am

Mimete paced back and forth smirking at Reina.

"Aw, did I hurt your poor little legs?"

Mimete waited for Reina to get up and then tried to clothesline her outside.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:24 am

Reina turned and glared at Mimete as she pulled herself up. "Not half as badly as I'm going to hurt yours," she promised, finally pulling herself up.

The moment she did so, though, Mimete came running at her. Reina instantly moved, wincing as her legs flared with pain, she nonetheless tried to spin to the side, catching Mimete's outstretched arm to slam her, throat-first, against the ropes.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:53 am

Mimete fell onto her back kicking her legs and grabbing her throat, eyes wide open in shock.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:04 pm

As Mimete thrashed and kicked on her back, Reina grinned a little as she stepped up onto the middle rope, watching as her opponent flailed uselessly on the mat. The moment Mimete pulled herself up to her feet, Reina would spring off the ropes, feet-first, aiming a powerful kick directly into the other girl's face.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:52 pm

Mimete nailed in the face and she would fall to the ground on her back, highly dazed.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Grinning, Reina walked over to Mimete, cruelly stomping down once on her head, before grabbing her by the hair. "I'm getting bored with you," she said. "Time to bring your friend out to play." And with that, Reina would pull Mimete to her feet before flinging her by her hair towards her corner, throwing her in such away that she would hopefully hit the corner head-first.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Mimete flew into the corner and slumped down into a steaed position facing out, her shoulder within easy reach of Bunny's tagging hand if she wanted to come in.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:00 pm

Bunny went straight for the tag as Mimete hit the corner, leaping into the ring and glaring at Reina.

"Don't think I'm gonna be a pushover like she was, bitch..." She muttered towards the girl, beginning to circle around her way.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next