Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 4:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 3:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, LilyStar, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ranked Match for #9: Chigusa Yuuki Vs. Adrian Kytes

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ranked Match for #9: Chigusa Yuuki Vs. Adrian Kytes - Page 4 Empty Re: Ranked Match for #9: Chigusa Yuuki Vs. Adrian Kytes

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:25 pm

"I was quoting Firefly!" Adrian grunted as she struggled and failed to keep the pin on Chigusa "Gah! I'm not, you're taking me lightly!" She protested, trying the old school practice of "I know you are but what am I" on the idol.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Ranked Match for #9: Chigusa Yuuki Vs. Adrian Kytes - Page 4 Empty Re: Ranked Match for #9: Chigusa Yuuki Vs. Adrian Kytes

Post by zxn666 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:30 pm

(Never watched Firefly >.<)

"No I'm not!" Chigusa protested as she quickly got back onto her feet. Maybe Adrian wasn't taking her lightly, but her attitude was starting to get rather annoying for the idol. Chigusa would quickly get onto her feet, then charge forward at Adrian and attempt to nail her with a powerful clothesline to send her back onto the mat!

Last edited by 265 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:21 am

Chigusa was about 30 pounds lighter and 4 inches shorter than Adrian, so while the cosplayer was not the strongest of wrestlers... at all... she was confident that she was stronger than someone who did more singing than anything else.

So why then did that clothesline hurt like a bitch?

"Aaaaooooofff!" Was the sound from Adrian's mouth as she violently crashed to the mat, Chigusa's arm smashing into her breasts painfully, smacking the back of her head against the canvas forcing the cosplayer to curl up into a ball from the pain. Rebecca stepping up to the apron to try and do something, but all she managed to do was force the referee to pay attention to her and not the match.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:29 pm

Chigusa grunted in satisfaction as her clothesline sent Adrian crashing to the mat. She put quite a lot into that hit. It was payback for what Adrian did to her other arm outside of the ring. Now that the bigger girl was down on the mat, curled up from the pain, Chigusa felt like she should try setting up for a bigger attack.

She ran over to a corner and began climbing up on top of the ropes. Once she was there, she would turn around and face the inside of the ring, looking to see if Adrian was up or not. If Adrian was still down, Chigusa would jump off from the top ropes and attempt to splash right into her stomach to devastate her! If Adrian was up though, Chigusa would have to settle for a less powerful attack, jumping off the ropes to try a powerful axe-handle strike on Adrian's head!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:40 am

Adrian was still groaning on the mat when Chigusa got to the top rope, but she wasn't completely out of it, partially she was just lying down to get her breath back and trying to see what the Idol was going to do.

A dive... of a clothesline? I know I did the handspring elbow and dive to the outside but both of those were counters, I wouldn't go ... well I normally wouldn't get the chance to go this high risk... so what's she really up to? she wondered, keeping one eye on the idol so she could time it right. Rolling towards the post after Chigusa had already committed and jumped off. Only for the cosplayer's reactions to be a bit late as she rolled just for the Japanese girl's knees to smack painfully into her back.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Chigusa was telegraphing her intentions quite clearly, trying to get off a huge crowd-pleasing move to swing all the fanbase her way. She raised her hands, letting out a yell while the crowd cheered her on. Seeing Adrian still lying down, Chigusa jumped off, attempting to smash into her body first and devastate her! But Adrian rolled aside at the last moment.

The crowd gasped as Chigusa smashed into the mat with a terribly loud thud. At first it hurt so much that Chigusa couldn't make a sound, but then she got her air back and let out an ear-piercing wail of pain. She curled up, lying on her side, hugging herself to try and alleviate the pain. It helped somewhat. But if Adrian managed to recover before Chigusa though, the idol would be totally defenseless, open to any attack Adrian wants to do!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:52 am

If it wasn't for the large amount of pain in her back, Adrian would be savouring the small victory as Chigusa crashed and burnt on the mat, instead she was forced to pull herself up in the corner, wincing and wishing that the idol had crashed a little bit further away from her.

Still she had the advantage and needed to press it. Running out of the corner she jumped up to get some hang time she tried to land with both boots on either her chest or her back. Hoping to do some damage herself.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Adrian might be hurting, but Chigusa was completely devastated. While Adrian was pulling herself up, Chigusa was lying on the mat, curled up and not moving still. The crowd was beginning to get antsy, seeing their idol so completely devastated by her own hand. Some of them began cheering Adrian on now, expecting her to dominate.

Chigusa wasn't even close to getting up when Adrian jumped down on her back. She let out a pained gasp, squashed against the mat like a bug, lying there unmoving following that attack.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:11 am

Adrian for as long as she could remember without the mask had always wrestled as a heel, partly to have her cheating ways make up for the fact she rarely knew what she was doing and partly because it was fun to get the crowd riled up against you. When you could make them boo you even if you were stripping for them.... not that she ever did that...

Still, cheers were not really something she was used to, and kind of put her on edge. She was expecting one of her Idol friends, probably the one who liked to punch people a lot standing in among the crowd, waiting for a misstep to run in and make the save. Adrian was a bit on edge as she walked over to Chigusa. "Okay... I think this might work...might make her scream, might not." She muttered to herself, possibly loud enough for the idol to hear as the cosplayer pulled both her arms back, buried her head in between her shoulder blades and tried to bridge over, locking both of the Idol's arms in chicken wing holds and her bridged over beautifully.

If everything went to plan

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Chigusa was in a lot of pain still, and hearing the crowd starting to go against her made her a little mad. This was just a minor setback... there was no need to start rooting for the enemy just yet! Then again, she was sure that tons of people liked seeing her get beat up... those perverts.

Chigusa felt Adrian going in and grabbing her arms, pulling them back. Then Adrian bridged over her, sending waves of pain through Chigusa's arms and her shoulders, snapping the idol back to reality. "AHHH!" Chigusa wailed in pain, her arms tortured in this hold. She slowly began pushing her legs up to get a little bit off the mat. Without any other ways to move, Chigusa would attempt to kick off to the side and flip over, praying that Adrian's bridge wasn't stable enough that she could keep her balance and prevent herself from being tipped over!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next