Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Minney Navarre Vs. Kasumi Tsuji

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Minney Navarre Vs. Kasumi Tsuji - Page 2 Empty Re: Minney Navarre Vs. Kasumi Tsuji

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:08 pm

Minney panted as she fell backwards before she felt a hot breath against her petite breasts. "Hah... Hah.... huh....?" She carefully opened her eye only to see Kasumi snuggled against her chest. Her cheeks reddened and she practically helped Kasumi off her with a shove, scooting backwards and sitting up.

"H-Hey! I-I'm not that kind of girl!" Her voice cracked, she was shocked by what she had just been a part of. She had heard that there were girls in this league who preyed on innocent young things like herself but Kasumi seemed so sweet. Maybe it was all an act? She WAS tough after all.

Minney scrambled to her feet quickly as well, and stumbled towards Kasumi. "Hugs are ok, but no more of that!" Minney sad as she wagged her finger, but tripped again and ended up shooting herself in a flailing, spear-type 'attack' which might mostly end up causing Minney to face plant into Kasumi's chest if the feisty martial arts cutie didn't duck out of the way.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Minney Navarre Vs. Kasumi Tsuji - Page 2 Empty Re: Minney Navarre Vs. Kasumi Tsuji

Post by zxn666 Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Kasumi certainly wasn't that kind of girl either, so when Minney accused her, she blushed and got all flustered, embarrassed that such a thing could happen. "Wha-? N-no! I didn't mean to do that!" Kasumi protested. She was slow in getting up because of how flustered she was. "I-I'm not that kind of person!"

As Minney came charging in again, Kasumi brought up her hands in a fighting stance, but then the girl tripped and fell forwards, right through Kasumi's defenses and into her own small breasts. Kasumi blinked, stunned for a second, before realizing where Minney was. "NO!" she screamed, jumping back and sending one helluva kick right at Minney's gut, a kind of knee-jerk reaction that Kasumi had no control over that might seriously hurt Minney!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:45 pm

Minney's eyes widened as she dove back into Kasumi's chest as Kasumi had done a moment ago. As her face pushed into Kasumi's tiny buds, her face turned beet red. But before she had the chance to push off, Kasumi backed away and kicked her hard in the stomach. It was harder than she could ever remember being kicked. Her eyes widened and she collapsed to the mat, her head against the canvas and her butt in the air as tears welled up in the corners of her eyes.

"O-owwwwww!" She whined.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:08 am

Kasumi took a step back, blushing after that move, still a bit stunned before she realized her opponent was collapsed in front of her, clutching her stomach. Kasumi hit the girl pretty hard, it seemed. She immediately felt bad, but moved in to try and flip Minney over and get a quick pin on the girl to end this match. After all, she didn't want to hurt an inexperienced fighter!

"I'm sorry!" Kasumi said as she hooked Minney's leg for the pin.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:13 am

While Minney cried, she gasped as she was flipped onto her back! She winced as Kasumi went to hook her and her mind raced, her heart skipped a beat and she panicked as she saw the ref girl slide down next to her and slap down a hand for a one count!

Oh No! I'm gonna lose!

Miney's thoughts raced and she began to flail. Her free leg kicked and she bucked herself and her arms wiggled as much as she could! It was good enough to break the pin but not enough to wriggle free of the hook and the Ref was playing a game of trying to see when Minney's shoulders were down. Every once in a while the girl would slap down a one count and then go back to inching the flat plam of her hand across the canvas to measure Minney's shoulders.

"Waaaaah No! No! No! No! No! I don't wanna loooose!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:44 am

Kasumi struggled with Minney for a few moments as she reasserted her pin repeatedly, but Minney kept kicking out. After a few moments, Kasumi just gave up, releasing Minney and quickly rolling up onto her feet, standing a little ways away from her opponent, blushing a panting a little. Kasumi wasn't used to trying to keep an opponent down like that. Her small body and light weight was proving a disadvantage in wrestling.

"Hah... alright Minney-dono, you don't seem to want to lose," Kasumi said, "I don't want to hurt you, but if you will not submit, I might just have to. Forgive me."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:41 pm

Minney rolled away and slowly stood up when Kasumi gave up pinning her. She panted heavily and looked at Kasumi. She furrowed her brow cutely. "Of course, I don't wanna lose!" She blurted out. "Do you want to lose?" She asked, knowing the answer. She clenched her fists improperly once again.

Minney thought for a moment at Kasumi's words and then pointed her finger at Kasumi. "Hah! You would go as far as to hurt me just to win, Kasumi-chan? That's not very nice at all!" Minney then pouted. "I'm not very strong, I admit it... but... but it's just mean to have to hurt someone because you can't win otherwise!"

Minney wasn't really sure about what she was saying and she wasn't totally conscious of the fact that she might be goading Kasumi, but she did believe that Kasumi's way of fighting wasn't very nice.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:25 am

Kasumi sweatdropped when Minney suggested that hurting her to win was too much. "Hey now," she said, "Isn't that the point of fighting? We hurt each other until one of us can't fight any more, that's how these matches work! Geez, it's almost like you've never done this before."

Kasumi assumed her stance once more, slowly stepping forward. She would fake a punch, but instead move to grab Minney's arm instead, attempting to trip her opponent and toss her down onto the mat!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:42 pm

"I haven't done this before..." Minney said with a distant look and tiny eyes. She then shook her head. "N-No! That's not what the point is!" She suggested. "You just have to pin your opponent, 1-2-3! No one ever said that you had to hurt them to do that!"

She saw Kasumi advance and when she threw a punch, Minney flailed her arms and stumbled back. "Waaaah!" Minney then gasped as her arm was grabbed and he was tripped. She hit the ground with a thud and whimpered. "Nyaah!" She replied as she tried to push her whole body forward and wrap it around Kasumi's leg.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:49 am

Kasumi managed to bring Minney onto the mat, and she was about to move to pin her once more, but before she could even bend down a little Minney wrapped herself around Kasumi's leg. "H-hey! let go!" Kasumi protested, attempting to shake Minney off. But the girl was holding onto her quite tightly. Kasumi thought that Minney was just being a bit annoying now.

"If you can't fight properly, then don't fight at all!" Kasumi said, kicking up so hard that she fell over backwards, trying to get Minney off of her leg.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next