Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jamie Valentine vs Maricarmen Juarez

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Jamie Valentine vs Maricarmen Juarez - Page 7 Empty Re: Jamie Valentine vs Maricarmen Juarez

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:09 am

Jamie hadn't really expected that.

"HaAAaagh!"

She went down, dropping to her knees and faceplanting on the mat, both hands shooting down to cover her damaged goods. She was a little surprised to find tears already dripping from her eyes, but it just hurt so bad and it was so unfair. What did she ever do to deserve this?

She rolled onto her back and writhed, her thighs pressed together and rolling from one side to the other. "Ohhhh, the huMANity!" She wailed, punctuated by a sob.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Jamie Valentine vs Maricarmen Juarez - Page 7 Empty Re: Jamie Valentine vs Maricarmen Juarez

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:01 am

Maricarmen watched as Jamie hit the ground. She couldn't help but twist her face into a gleeful smile. But her moment was taken away from her but this girl's incessant whining. She was starting to make all the pain in her body come rushing back. She knew she was sore and tired, her ragged pants indicated that perfectly but the surge from the kick had set it all aside for the moment.

Maricamen's fists clenched tightly and she looked down at Jamie. "S-Shut up!" She screamed and was about to lift up her boot and stomp down on Jamie when she heard the bell ring. Her eyes widened and she looked at the ref who was throwing her arm towards the bell and calling Maricarmen disqualified.

"B-but..." Her lip quivered and she looked at the ref with an utterly confused look on her face. Maricarmen looked down at Jamie. "S-she.. she was.."

Maricarmen's panting went from haggard breathing to near hyperventilating. "She was worse than me!" She cried out and then yelled. "Yaaaaaah!" Maricarmen clenched her teeth and went to shove her boot down into Jamie's head and try and continue to stomp on the girl. "CHEATER! DIRTY WORSE THAN ME CHEATER!" She cried out like a scorned five year old.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:25 am

Jamie lifted her head as the bell rang, still down and in pain. She was confused at first, but then tremendously relieved. She... won, kinda. And that meant that her sasquatchy opponent wouldn't be able to come after her anymore.

Or so she thought until Maricarmen appeared about her and began stomping away at her. The first one knocked her silly. At some point her bandana was knocked loose. She rolled and covered her head with her arms and curled up into a ball and took stomp after stomp while she grit her teeth and squeezed her eyes shut while she hoped for someone to stop Maricarmen before she really hurt her.

"S-STOOOOP!" She cried. "What are you doooing?!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:10 am

"I'm gonna kick your ass!" Maricarmen shouted at Jamie as she curled into an ass ball. The ref tugged at Maricarmen's shoulder but the feisty Latina shrugged her off and threw her a glare before she pulled her foot back and started kicking at Jamie with the boot of her toe instead of the heel.

"You cheated the whole match! I did one thing and lost! That's! Not! Fair! I should win! You should lose!"

The hapless ref called for the bell to be rung a few more times in hopes of quelling Maricarmen's rage, but it seemed for naught.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:20 pm

"Aieee!" Jamie screamed as the toe of Maricarmen's boot slammed into the small of her back. She arched and rolled onto her stomach, trying ineffectively to cover her sides with her arms.

"Help!" She cried. She pulled her knees under her and tried to scramble away towards the ropes and escape, but every time she got the least bit upright another kick knocked her onto her side. She needed to escape. Her only instinct was to run away and never come back, leave town, not even come back to get paid. She was in trouble and she needed to get out.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:50 pm

"SHUT. UP!" Maricarmen screamed shrilly at Jamie's protest. "Who was helping me when you were being a dirty cheater, huh!?" Maricarmen reached up and tried to grab Jamie by the hair and force her up onto her knees and make her look in Maricarmen's eyes.

"Tell me! Who!? Who was there to help ME when you were choking me and... and!" She was panting hotly as tears streaked down her face. Whether or not Jamie answered, Maricarmen would pull her fist back and jam it as hard as she could into Jamie's stomach before throwing her down and turning to walk out of the ring in a flustered huff.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:11 pm

All the while Maricarmen was screaming in her face, Jamie kept rambling. "Oh why me? Why anybody? It's not fair, I never cheated, I never did anything wrong..."

Maricarmen's punch folded her up and she dropped to the mat, back to a fetal position. With her eyes squeezed shut, arms cradling her stomach, she was oblivious to Maricarmen's walking out. Her breath came in little gasps, she felt like she was going to puke or die or something. She rolled onto her back and her head lolled to the side like she was dead.

She pried open one eye in time to see Maricarmen at the top of the ramp on her way out of the arena. It was done. She weakly raised one shaky arm in victory.

[size=85:38osptij]"I win."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7