Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mystery Dragon, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wet and Messy with Tomomi and Cecilia! (For Lunarwolf)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Wet and Messy with Tomomi and Cecilia! (For Lunarwolf) - Page 5 Empty Re: Wet and Messy with Tomomi and Cecilia! (For Lunarwolf)

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:38 pm

Tomomi knew it was a cheap shot, but she succeeded in flipping Cecilia over, which was what mattered. The girl still had her fingers inside Tomomi though, which was pretty bad for the idol. Even though she was on top, Cecilia's fingers still relentlessly stabbed at her g-spot, making the idol moan and cry out in pain. Tomomi reached down, trying to pry Cecilia's hand out of her sex before being forced into a humiliating orgasm.

"Noo..." Tomomi moaned, "Get your fingers out of me, ahhhhh~"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Wet and Messy with Tomomi and Cecilia! (For Lunarwolf) - Page 5 Empty Re: Wet and Messy with Tomomi and Cecilia! (For Lunarwolf)

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:17 am

Cecilia was blind, but her fingers could still see, the entirety of the girls sex was hers now, as she was making this girl feel all blissful as her fingers probed and prodded inside the girls pussy, the wetness had made it so easy to move her fingers in and out and to make her thrust at the girls g-spot.

And soon enough the girl let out a moan and she finally climaxed, she kept her fingers inside the girls sex, she took her other hand up and began to try and clean her face, as she wanted to see a little now, " well there Tomomi..." Cecilia said as she began to clean her face a little, " Looks like I won...but I would guess you are the one who got the most happiness out of it " Cecilia said as she would put out her tongue to Tomomi and then she would attempt and turn the girl over and roll the so that the Queen would be on top..." If you ever want to play again...just give me a call cutie"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:44 am

Tomomi's climax made the smaller idol collapse on top of Cecilia, worn out by the golden queen's constant pressure on her. She didn't resist at all as she got flipped over onto her back again, with Cecilia back on top. She panted, looking up at Cecilia with a defeated look on her face.

"Hah... I won't say I'm very happy about this..." Tomomi said, "I lost... again..." She turned her head to the side, letting out a small sigh.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:10 am

Cecilia would move her hand up to Tomomi's face, the one that wasn't covered in the girls juices, she would brush at her hair and speak with a soft voice.." Don't be so sad" Cecilia said as she would move down and give Tomomi a light kiss on her forehead, as she would pull up a little and then lick her other hand clean, almost...leaving a finger covered in the girls juices, she smiled a little as she would offer the finger to Tomomi.

" would you like a taste ? " Cecilia would offer as her other hand would stroke her head a little, and smile, " If you want...I could help you a little...anyway I can really, confidence boosting...spar?..maybe just some fun time " Cecilia said as her red eyes would look down on the girl for quite a while as she kept her gaze straight into Tomomi's own eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:58 am

Tomomi wanted to shy away from Cecilia, but in the end whatever she decided to hear her out. Seeing Cecilia offer her the hand that was just inside of her, Tomomi obediently licked clean her finger, showing her submissiveness, while Cecilia comforted her. "Hmm... I guess... that would be nice," Tomomi said, looking back up at Cecilia with a small smile, "Alright then."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:19 am

Cecilia looked on as Tomomi licked the finger clean, most people objected that request, but at least Tomomi was being nice and being a good little girl, Cecilia smiled at her as she then moved up to her feet, and looked around, her naked frame was covered in the mush of the girl, sickly sweet and sexy as it covered the Queen, allowing them to see her naked frame through the quite see through.

Cecilia smiled a little as she looked around, she heard the cheers of the crowd, and how they were take about a million photos of the two of them and had been during the entirety of the fight.

Cecilia called for a member of the ring crew to give her a towel, and then for one more, she took them in her hand and looked down at Tomomi, she smiled again at the girl and then offered her a hand to get up, if she accepted it, cause she would then try and wrap the towel around her so she wouldn't be so exposed anymore.

" Good..just relax okay...I'm not one of the bad ones that will have you be my slave or something " Cecilia said with a little grin, as she would then wrap the towel around herself as well.

Last edited by 2237 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:34 pm

Seeing that she had lost in a sexually dominating duel, Tomomi thought that she should be the submissive one, and Cecilia is the dominant girl. Then Cecilia got up, waving to the crowd as the girls got a million sexy pictures were taken of them. Tomomi saw Cecilia offering her a hand, reaching up to grab Cecilia's hand and allowing herself to get pulled up to her feet. She stumbled for a second, leaning against Cecilia as the girl wrapped a towel around her body.

"T-thanks," Tomomi said, the towel sticking to her body thanks to the goop covering her body. "Don't worry, i-if you want... I can do it," Tomomi blushed, swallowing hard. "but lets get cleaned up first, ne~?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:47 pm

Cecilia looked on at Tomomi as she said that she could be her sex slave or something, Cecilia had just been joking a little, she didn't even know why she brought it up, and she usually wasn't one to take many sex slaves, or anything of the sort, she would let out a bit of a nervous laugh as she heard the girl say that she kinda needed a shower, Cecilia smiled and would try to lead her out of the pool and then give her a nod, " Sure..we'll get cleaned up" Cecilia said with a smile, knowing well that it sounded quite sexual to say that they would get cleaned up, she didn't mean that they would do it together....but she knew that it could be interpreted as that.

Cecilia would try and lead Tomomi up the ramp and give a few waves to the crowd as they whistled and hooted for the two, still taking pictures of the both of them.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5