by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tension People Know How To Party

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tension People Know How To Party - Page 2 Empty Re: Tension People Know How To Party

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Johnny scratched the back of his head and blushed. "eheh... I'm really glad you watched the match." He said sincerely. "But.. I kinda wish you hadn't seen that... I didn't do so well I guess." Johnny looked down and then turned his head, blushing. "YEah... I kinda pussed out... I mean... It's different... I didn't wanna just slug her her in the ribs... That's not cool.." Johnny paused and grinned at Taylor. "Maybe sometime you can help teach me that killer instinct?" He then chuckled a bit, still nervous. "ahhh..."

This was all so awkward. Johnny wanted to be next to Taylor and talk to her and see her and stuff but with Cecelia sitting right there and Mamouru right in between both of them, he got angry but he didn't show it beyond furrowing his brow. He turned and looked ta Mamouru and swung his foot and kicked him in the shin. While he did this, his leg would press against Cecelia's.

Mamouru, meanwhile was just about to go for a drink when he was kicked. His eyes widened and he clenched his teeth, he tried to remain cool and his hands show downward, putting a hand on each of Taylor and Cecelia's thigh. He knew Taylor's reaction, that would be fine, but he wondered what Cecelia's might be.

Johnny looked at Cecelia and then at Taylor and sighed. "I wanna win... but I wasn't expecting it would be like this.."

It's because of you Taylor... I had to hold back but.. geeze... now I can't even talk to you properly, what the fuck...

Johnny sighed and grabbed a drink and began to sip at it. He looked at Cecelia. Would it be appropriate to ask to switch seats? He was JOHNNY freakin HIGURASHI, why was be being so nervous all of a sudden?

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tension People Know How To Party - Page 2 Empty Re: Tension People Know How To Party

Post by Bluemouse Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Taylor slammed her knee, and Mamouru's hand on top of it, into the underside of the table and gave him a quick glare with a hint of a smile. Part of her wanted him to push her some more. She knew what she would do, she wanted to see how he'd handle it, if he'd stay cool or if he'd curl up in the fetal position and cry.

She turned back to Johnny with another smile. "Hey, relax, man. You're a pro wrestler now, you're hot shit. Say what you wanna say, eh?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:29 am

Cecilia scoffed at Taylor's comment about here, there was no real reason for her to get upset for being called a Hoss, she knew she was strong and all, but she also knew she had some serious skills, and she had never gotten mad about people questioning her wrestling skills, she just glanced over at Taylor and then Johnny, the both of them were talking about her and the match she and Johnny just had.

Finally they began talking about how Johnny kinda threw the match, Cecilia did have to intertwine and speak up, "Yeah!...you really kinda pussed out there Johnny! I mean I kinda thought you would wail on my ribs or at least something.." Cecilia said with a little smile, as she looked at Johnny and then changed her gaze to Taylor.

So far she didn't really like the girl, but who cares....not like it mattered, but then all the little aggressive towards Mamouru, Cecilia did nothing to him as his hand was placed on her thigh, she smiled a little and looked at him, "Ehmm....I'm I the only one here who is feeling a bit of tension" Cecilia said with a little smirk, wondering exactly what was going on between the three, and why they were hating on Mamouru.

"So...Johnny....this is the one night stand you mentioned...." Cecilia said with a little smirk, before she looked over to Mamouru, wondering what his angle was.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:11 am

Johnny was slightly put off by Taylor's words. He knew that the situation was not the best but the way she was playing it was like they were old pals or something. Nothing lik how he expected. Though he wasn't really sure what to expect. He didn't let his confusion show and passed it off on the uncomfortable atmosphere.

Quickly his attention was turned towards Cecelia who claimed he passed out. "I.. I didn't pass out!" He said. "I tapped cause .. cause I couldn't think of a way out that wasn't douchey.." Johnny sighed a bit and ran his fingers through his hair. "Shit, man." He said to no one in particular. "I gotta fuckin punch chicks in the ribs to win? That shit doesn't sound right to me or maybe

I am a pussy." He shook his head and slammed his fist down on the table. "Fuck that, man! I can win without that shit, I just gotta work on my technique. There's a lot more other things I can do." Johnny then turned and looked at Cecelia. "I would have had that damn match in hand if not for..."

His gaze found its way down to Cecelia's chest and he blushed and swallowed. Suddenly he felt uncomfortable and turned his head.. "Well, fuck that, I coulda won.." He muttered and crossed his arms.

Meanwhile, Mamouru played it cool. Having his hand crushed like that, while uncomfortable, was worth the pain. After all, Taylor would have to continue to endure his apparently vile touch if she wanted to conflict pain on him. To further his facade of apathy at Taylor's actions, he turned to Cecelia. "It's a shame, Cecelia-san." He said in a pleasant voice. "I see no reason why the four of us cannot have a pleasant time together."

Johnny, meanwhile, was tapping his fingers rather nervously and when Cecelia spoke about Taylor, Johnny furrowed his brow and stood up, pacing off a few steps before turning back and looking at Cecelia. "C'mon, Why ya gotta say it like that? You make it sound like it's cheap or something." Johnny then pointed at Mamouru. "I ain't HIM."

Mamouru turned his head coyly in an attempt top not acknowledge the insinuation.

Johnny sighed. "We didn't even do it so it's not a one night stand." Johnny's eyes then widened. "FUCK!" He shouted and looked for the nearest thing to punch which, unfortunately was either a waitress or nothing and he went with nothing for the moment.

"Whatever!" He tried covering up his mistake. "Yeah, we only met for a night but it was something... I guess... I hope.. I dunno.." He muttered the last bit. "Whatever it was, or is.. It wasn't cheap!" He added with an affirming nod.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:40 am

Taylor stayed cool and calm, despite the atmosphere and the tension that Johnny seemed to be caught up in. She raked her hair back with her fingers.

"Hey, I wouldn't be here if it was a one-shot thing. You think I want to hang out with you and Mams?" She said to Cecelia. She didn't say much, maybe she was out of her element here. She looked like she'd be at least a bit of a party girl, but who knew.

So far, she hadn't given Taylor all that much reason to like or dislike her, beyond what happened in the match, and she didn't know how much she could hold that against her. She certainly didn't hold it against Johnny, he seemed wound up tight enough about it on his own. Maybe he did want a go with Cecelia, though. Could Taylor blame him?

She had really no idea how she felt about that. "But you gotta relax, Jun-bug. It's a party! I'll help." Taylor hopped up and after a couple quick steps she grabbed Johnny's shoulders and swung herself up onto his back, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

"Lemme ease some of that tension." She said, and began playfully kneading and elbowing his shoulder muscles. She continued to ignore Mamouru, very deliberately, but she looked down at the big blond haired Tension chick in the booth.

"So you're Cecelia, right? It's hard to keep track of you Tension guys, mostly because I couldn't care less. No offense, Johnny, but they aren't MY competition. The girls, I mean. Maybe you and I can have a wrestling match of our sometime, huh?" She said in Johnny's ear and then gently bit his ear lobe.

"Anyway, Cece, you're you like a stout young lass, what's your deal? No friends or anything, you've got to come after whatever guy you've just rubbed up against in the ring? Are the Tension people mean? I can't imagine them being bitchier than Friction girls, gawd."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:50 am

Cecilia really didn't get this situation at all, she was really not understanding the whole we spent one night together thing, she could grasp what they meant, they spent a night together and they enjoyed it, they liked each other, but she was kinda wondering what Johnny's deal was, was he conflicted, did he have a hard time to choose who he would have wanted between her an Taylor, Taylor was a sweet little thing in looks, but so far she had been a pain towards the Swede.

"Think I want to hang out with you!?" Cecilia asked, a bit spiteful in her way, she didn't have anything against Mamouru yet and didn't really understand why both Taylor and Johnny seemed to be....a bit against him, in any matter Cecilia didn't have anything against Taylor as of yet, she was kinda of bitchy....but that kinda seemed like the Friction type so far.... She did have to admit that Taylor was dressed better than she was, and she disliked the fact that she didn't have anytime to fix herself up, and put on a nice dress or anything, here she sat with Johnny, Mamouru and Taylor, Taylor and Johnny were all dressed up and she looked like she was going to spend her night at home.

Cecilia looked down on Mamouru's hand that was on her thigh and smirked a little, looking over at him, "How long are you planning to hold my thigh there Mamo-chan" Cecilia said with a slightly playful tone in her voice.

Cecilia was of course taken out of the moment, as Taylor sprung up and jumped onto Johnny's back, that didn't really bother her one bit, "Yeah we haven't been introduced yet...I'm Cecilia" The Golden Queen said with a slightly smile, "As for match...sure I'd love to take you down" Cecilia teased a little.

What Taylor said next forced Cecilia to grind her teeth a little, as shot a glare towards Taylor, but only for a second, before she eased up and leaned back a little, crossing her arms under her, well shape chest, and pushed it up slightly, "Stout sure...young yeah...sexy...you damn right....I know you didn't say that but I felt you forgot that trait there....nah...don't need to go after every guy....just the cute ones" Cecilia said as she shot a wink towards Johnny.

" Think of it as a hunting game....if the deer shots himself and throws himself on the back of your truck, well then you got to take it home" Cecilia said, trying to subtly imply that Johnny was the deer and she was the hunter.

"Well Friction gals are kinda bitchy aren't they....Tension...kinda mixed I've got to say"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:10 am

"I wasn't talking to you." Taylor corrected. "I really don't feel the need to roll around with some child molester, no matter how much it pays. That and I'm sure you don't want a match with me. I'm not gentle like Johnny-boy."

"And you shouldn't have to tell everyone how good looking you are, sweetie. But yeah, Tension girls are the worst. Right Johnny?" She grinned. She tried craning her neck around to look at Johnny's face.

It seemed like Cecelia was just a typical conceited perv that thought she was hot stuff and deserved every guy in the room. Whatever, that was fine, Taylor didn't care about that. She could say what she wanted, but she didn't have a shot with anyone but Mamouru the way she was going.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Johnny heard Taylor's words and he felt a little more at ease. Taylor was right, she wouldn't have come if all she cared about was a little foolin around. Maybe Johnny just needed to hear that, even if Taylor hadn't been talking to him. He let out a pleasant sigh as Taylor continued to speak, and found that Taylor was suddenly zipping up and jumping up on him. He grinned and brought his hands up and grabbed her legs and gave them a tight squeeze.

He couldn't help but grin like a fool when Taylor began to knead his shoulders. Even though it wasn't a real massage, the act itself, or the feeling behind it, was enough to make him feel much better and even giggle a bit. He continued to hold Taylor, her body against his back was warm and comforting and eased away his trepidation much more than the goofy massage. Still, he listened to the way that Taylor and Cecelia spoke, he was glad they weren't fighting, but they weren't exactly getting along as best friends. Well,he couldn't have expected too much and this seemed to be the best.

When Taylor suddenly leaned in and nipped at his ear, Johnny shivered. He imagined him and Taylor wrestling and his face blushed. He was pretty sure that his idea of wrestling and hers didn't quite match up. But maybe...

Mamouru had merely hung back and watched carefully. Taylor seemed to really becoming attached to Johnny. It was kind of cute and even if he'd still like to to get with Taylor, even his talents seemed to be too little. He guessed that somehow, someway, Johnny managed to find the right sort of person. It was bound to happen statistically anyway. When Cecelia called him out, Mamouru blushed and lowered his head. "As long as you will allow, Cecelia-san." He said with a gentle smile.

Johnny, meanwhile, was just pleasantly enjoying Taylor against him, her scent and closeness becoming slightly intoxicating. He kept one eye and ear on Cecelia and the banter between Cecelia and Taylor. When Cecelia winked at him, he caught it. His grinning smile fell into a slightly open mouth and he blushed a bit. Soon enough Taylor was turning to look at Johnny. He turned his neck so that their faces were close. "Ahh.." He said, staring into Taylor's baby blues. "Yeah... I guess... I mean... They aren't so bad... I guess.. I mean.." Johnny closed his mouth and looked away from Taylor sheepishly.

Mamouru then cleared his throat and looked at Cecelia and then at Taylor and Johnny. "Perhaps it would be best if we all loosened up a bit? Maybe we should take this wonderful conversation to the dance floor?" Mamouru then smiled a bit. "Though, if the two of you are just going to fight over Johnny, I might as well go back to the bar." He chuckled softly and gave a sly look to Johnny who furrowed his brow.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:35 am

"Child Molester?...what the fuck?..." Cecilia honestly didn't know what Taylor was talking about, and she was quickly getting sick of this girl, " Oh...so you're not nice...a typical friction bitch then....think I could take you down pretty damn quickly anyways...so it wouldn't be much of a fight!" Cecilia let out with a little chuckle, not really caring about Taylor's next comment at all, "Yeah I know...Johnny has pointed it out enough for a lifetime this evening" Cecilia said to her with a little smirk on her lips.

Cecilia was really getting sick of this, it was not like she would need to stick with Johnny or anything, she had no commitment to him, in fact she barley knew him, but did really this Taylor know him, or was she just the kind of girl who really wanted him for no reason other than a well spent night together....maybe that was all that was needed.

Cecilia was not piety, and she didn't really feel a need to fight over Johnny, she was more fighting with Taylor over what she said , and she was fighting for Johnny.

She looked over at Mamouru, whit his blushing face...was it real...could you even blush just like that....Cecilia wondered for a moment, before she gave him a little smile, " Well..I've got no problem with you keeping it there for as long as you would like" Cecilia said before she gave him a playful wink, Mamouru was kinda cute, Johnny had his boyish charm, but Mamouru had something else, something that Cecilia couldn't put her finger on what it was.

"So Mamo-chan...what's the real deal between Sticks and Johnny boy ?" Cecilia asked him as she directed her attention away from Johnny, and also decided to just ignore the loud mouthed Taylor for now, she didn't really want to punch her face in yet....but she was sure that would happen soon enough, and it was best if she just ignored her a little for now.

Seeing that their was two boys here and two girls, one boy, had those body charm and had a cute and funny attitude, he also seemed so innocent, the other was more courteous and well mannered, but he seemed to at least know his way around women, he was also very cute, but very suave...still Cecilia felt there was something about him still.

On the girls side there was a loud mouth little girl, that was a huge annoyance and a pain in Cecilia's opinion, and then there was her, running it all through her head, maybe it was better to stick with the suave gentleman kinda guy for her, and let the pain in the ass stay with the boy.

"Me fighting?...just must be joking....If i was fighting over Johnny...then Sticks there wouldn't stand a chance...." Cecilia said with a little giggle at the end before she began to move out of the both looking over at Mamouru, "Dance huh....I'll take you up on that Mamo-chan!" Cecilia said as she tried to stare deeply into his eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:08 pm

"Yeah, who knows what you can do." Taylor said to Cecelia. "Since all I saw you do earlier was try to flirt Johnny to death. Typical Tension slut. Careful, though, I don't swing that way, so the best you could hope for is that I hurt my fists on your giant head." Maybe Taylor was the instigator, but she certainly didn't appreciate all of Cecelia's little remarks, many of which were fighting words which, where she came from, meant she was asking for it. She didn't want to get in a fight, though, not in front of Johnny, and not after all the time she spent on her hair and not in this dress.

Taylor flashed Johnny a grin and took him by the wrist to lead him off to the dance floor. She'd often thought that if she needed money, like if Friction hadn't been paying the bills, she'd try to land a job as some kind of dancer, like a back up dancer or something. She couldn't go back to waitressing, since she didn't speak the language or know any of the ridiculously convoluted customs. Dancing was the yin to wrestling's yang for her.

She stood in front of Johnny and her body began to come alive as she let herself ease into moving to the music. She was all hair and hips and legs and clever little flourishes as she danced as close to Johnny as she could get without rubbing up against him. For the time being, Cecelia and Mams could go screw themselves, or each other, it'd serve them both right. It was just her and Johnny and some loud, bass heavy music.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next